Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I got this error when trying to load saved screen

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'load'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\savelocation.py", line 465, in load
    return l.load(slotname)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.2
Thu Aug 29 22:39:38 2019
hotfix v10 is installed already
U use a old save to load ? 0.7.5 i thing

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I got this error when trying to load saved screen

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\games\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc_Kompressed\renpy\savelocation.py", line 465, in load
    return l.load(slotname)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.2
Thu Aug 29 22:39:38 2019
hotfix v10 is installed already
Start a new game
Old save does't compatible.
Thank you Larry Kubiac for helping out.

gamer22 I changed how the mod installation works for this update to make it easier to install. The changes were enough to make them incompatible with old saves, from both the original game and the earlier versions of the mod. But from this point forward, saves from this version of the mod should be compatible with future versions of the mod. :)

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Saz,
If I tip my hat to you any more I would fall over.
Your MOD is Fantastic!
Always get interested to see the direction and any new images as the game progresses.
Those extra images placed into some of the older scene's just add to atmosphere and spice.
Spot1000's animations raise the game into a new dimension.
And how much work are you doing! how many Hot Fix's have you worked hard to get out as soon as possible. Thank you for your hard work.
We even have more to come from Lady Aspen! Really interested to see how Lady Aspen expands the scenes with her animations.
Saddog has me hooked and I am interested to see the game develops, and of course will always wait for your quality MOD.
Highly recommended!
Thank you

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The dialogues are so poorly written in English. But in French once corrected it's almost literature xD.

# "You kick it up and notch and dip [irina] in your arms. Taking the lead in the passionate embrace."
"Vous vous lèvez, attrapez [irina] la plongeant dans vos bras. Prennant sa tête dans une étreinte passionnée."

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Saz,
If I tip my hat to you any more I would fall over.
Your MOD is Fantastic!
Always get interested to see the direction and any new images as the game progresses.
Those extra images placed into some of the older scene's just add to atmosphere and spice.
Spot1000's animations raise the game into a new dimension.
And how much work are you doing! how many Hot Fix's have you worked hard to get out as soon as possible. Thank you for your hard work.
We even have more to come from Lady Aspen! Really interested to see how Lady Aspen expands the scenes with her animations.
Saddog has me hooked and I am interested to see the game develops, and of course will always wait for your quality MOD.
Highly recommended!
Thank you
Well said S A Z is AWESOME

Reactions: ginger and S A Z

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
In social/repeatings.rpy
Line 158/165

label saz_kitchen8amrepeat1:
pov "I wonder if she's doing that on purpose. No way she smells an orange every morning."
pov "Or is she just a bit crazy?"
jump saz_kitchen

label saz_kitchen8amrepeat2:
pov "Damn, I can't get enough of this view. But it would be even better with some cleavage."
jump saz_kitchen

S A Z is not better to use "povi" that "pov"

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
In social/repeatings.rpy
Line 158/165

label saz_kitchen8amrepeat1:
pov "I wonder if she's doing that on purpose. No way she smells an orange every morning."
pov "Or is she just a bit crazy?"
jump saz_kitchen

label saz_kitchen8amrepeat2:
pov "Damn, I can't get enough of this view. But it would be even better with some cleavage."
jump saz_kitchen

S A Z is not better to use "povi" that "pov"
Yes. It should be povi. Thanks. I'll fix that on my end as well. :)

Reactions: Knight2416

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Another mistake

Line 332 in repeatings.rpy

pov "Hey [pov]... can I ask you something?"

Line 348 to

pov "Did you seriously just ask me that [pov]?"

Line 352 to

pov "I knew it! Seriously [pov], you could be a model! They are so sexy!"

[pov] --> [mother]

line 366

pov "I'm having a hard time not just ravishing you right now!"

add <whisper> at the beginning
Because line 365 "You press your body against her back and whisper in her ear."

Line 338 in parentsroom.rpy

povi "Don't wake up [pov] while I cum on you!"

Line 367 to

povi "Don't wake up [pov] while I cum on you!"

[pov] --> [mother]

I love the text added for the scene between Cassandra and the MC in the parents' room :)

line 356 in livingroom.rpy

pov "I promise [pov], I will never hate you. No matter what."

[pov] --> [mother]

line 510 club.rpy

irina "Haha, no! Only when [pov] is having one of her \"moments\"."

[pov] --> [bs] because line 506 "Haha, no! Only when your sister is having one of her \"moments\"." ##(None incest corresponding)

showerdownstairs.rpy:304

"Why? I'm just helping my mom to get clean."

use "povi" this is not narrative but a thought

line 499
"Yes, thank you mom!"

line 501
"Oui, thank you [mother]!"

You forget a "pov" at the beginning

line 938
pov "Sorry [pov]"

[pov] --> [mother]

line 962
"Your father and I."

line 964
"David and I."

You forget a "mom" at the beginning

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Another mistake
Haha! More than few! Thanks for all of these. :)
I love the text added for the scene between Cassandra and the MC in the parents' room :)
Thanks! I like it when I add my own scenes because then I can write my own dialogue from the start instead of trying to adapt a style to keep it similar to the original flavor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I had a player message me about save locations and the new version of the mod not working when saving on Android. My guess is they ported it over for personal use. I thought this information I shared might be useful for others too.

I made changes to the save locations specifically to help my non-intrusive install work with Windows, OSX, and Linux. If I revert those changes it will cause problems with the mod on those operating systems. But apparently this has caused some issues when trying to save in a ported version of the mod.

I don't make changes to the mod with porting it to Android in mind. But that being said, all the changes to the save paths I made for the mod are in SAZMOD/script/core/earlyoptions.rpy so if someone was to delete that rpy file, then the save paths with default to the original game's save locations, which should make the saves work again if anyone else is having issues trying to port the mod over to Android.

As I have mentioned before, I don't personally port my mod over to Android. I have very limited experience with it and right now I'm busy enough just trying to keep up with updates and the content I want to make for the mod. I could see myself spending time learning the ropes about porting it over on it's final version since I should only have to do that work once then. But until that time, we all need to depend on the kindness of strangers for something like that. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Additionally, I wanted to let you all know I'm working on some new renders for a scene I'm updating in the mod and some new content. I plan to release this as part of an updated version of the mod soon(ish). It will include the hotfixes and the new content to make the Mod B version (currenly Mod A).

That's all. I hope you're all having a great one and I'll see ya next time.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I had a player message me about save locations and the new version of the mod not working when saving on Android. My guess is they ported it over for personal use. I thought this information I shared might be useful for others too.

I made changes to the save locations specifically to help my non-intrusive install work with Windows, OSX, and Linux. If I revert those changes it will cause problems with the mod on those operating systems. But apparently this has caused some issues when trying to save in a ported version of the mod.

I don't make changes to the mod with porting it to Android in mind. But that being said, all the changes to the save paths I made for the mod are in SAZMOD/script/core/earlyoptions.rpy so if someone was to delete that rpy file, then the save paths with default to the original game's save locations, which should make the saves work again if anyone else is having issues trying to port the mod over to Android.

As I have mentioned before, I don't personally port my mod over to Android. I have very limited experience with it and right now I'm busy enough just trying to keep up with updates and the content I want to make for the mod. I could see myself spending time learning the ropes about porting it over on it's final version since I should only have to do that work once then. But until that time, we all need to depend on the kindness of strangers for something like that. :)
Additionally, I wanted to let you all know I'm working on some new renders for a scene I'm updating in the mod and some new content. I plan to release this as part of an updated version of the mod soon(ish). It will include the hotfixes and the new content to make the Mod B version (currenly Mod A).

That's all. I hope you're all having a great one and I'll see ya next time.
Just one word no more no less Much Obliged S A Z :whistle: :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes