Overview:
Kaiju vs smol pussies​

Publisher : Oreo-Thelewdcookie aka Oreo -
Censorship : None
Language : English
Resolution : 4K
Pages : 94 pages of pure destruction
Genre :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read online :

Download:
- -

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cool art.

@Oreo-Thelewdcookie some thoughts:
  • The text has a lot of engrish and grammatical errors. It can be hard to follow.
  • In English, we read from left to right and top to bottom. Putting text in the top right, middle and bottom left leads to confusion about the order. Text should start at the top and go down, or at the left and go right. Or both.
  • Why did they run out of the cave without weapons at the end? I'd expect adventurers to re-equip themselves before heading out.

Reactions: Oreo-Thelewdcookie

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey glad you guys enjoyed , but seems like i've missed 2 pages ( 60 and 61 ) so in case anyone has already downloaded the whole set here are 2 of them :

sorry for the inconvenience guys .
I really love your art, such beautiful and high quality renders! I am relatively new to your content, I intend to look into your stuff more =)

Reactions: Oreo-Thelewdcookie
Jun 8, 2018
Cool art.

@Oreo-Thelewdcookie some thoughts:
  • The text has a lot of engrish and grammatical errors. It can be hard to follow.
  • In English, we read from left to right and top to bottom. Putting text in the top right, middle and bottom left leads to confusion about the order. Text should start at the top and go down, or at the left and go right. Or both.
  • Why did they run out of the cave without weapons at the end? I'd expect adventurers to re-equip themselves before heading out.
Thanks for the feedbacks , much appreciated .
Yeah i felt like the texts are a bit hard to read too , i tried to get the text right without it clustering everywhere . But seems like i've failed , still need to learn a lot about text's layout and stuff .
About the lore , they were in a hurry and tired , plus if you looks at pic 65 the sword got stuck in the beast's head and those beasts are pretty tanky the girl wouldn't dare to get it out so she left it (hopefully it could buy her some times ) took the other sword and do the same to the 2nd beast then ran away , all they want is to get out of there as fast as possible . Those girls did not expect the 3 headed puppy to show up tho