Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.6] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will there be a possibility of music in this mod?
Hi. No, I have no intention of doing that in this game. I did that with the previous one "The Author", but here music was supposed to come from the developer himself - but unfortunately there is only a few tracks in chapter 1 so far. Maybe he's adding some more later, don't know.
Well, in the meantime the game has (even with "only" three parts) already progressd to much for me to be able to do that anyway.

Reactions: travin213

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here's the file that you need replace to bring this mod up to 3.1. Best I can tell, everything else is the same.
Thanks!

Seems the with game part 3 added variable "sparinjury" is removed again with the bugfix release 3.1. I'll remove that also in my Mod menu, too.

Reactions: travin213

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
What should i priorize if i want to romance a girl? I mean there are choices that give love + X into girls. Will the lesbian points be useful in the romance routes or is better to just pick that when you only want friendship?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
What should i priorize if i want to romance a girl? I mean there are choices that give love + X into girls. Will the lesbian points be useful in the romance routes or is better to just pick that when you only want friendship?
Hi. It's imo still too early in the game and probably only the dev knows what exactly is best. For me, the lesbian points may be a way to a "threesome", but may also lead to "losing" a girl. So far, unfortunately, it's just a guess on my part.

Reactions: bigmen

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Since the game will probably get updated soon I decided to do a "little" maintenance before that. Mostly I want to change the recommendation code for the choices in the script file. I already struggled with that a bit in the last updates, now I want to change that before the new game release is here. You as a player wont see much differences (hopefully), it's mostly for myself and my modding for the game.

Maybe one Mod change: I probably also add recommendations for game variable changes in choices, too. So far I only showed when game points got changed.

One note and the reason I tell that in advance:
With such maintenance work / code changes there's always a little risk for some bugs/typos, especially since the main script file of this game has already nearly 30k of text lines. I really hope I "add" not to many mistakes into it...

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1653213
Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough, cheating options, MC renaming,
info screen and some additional game settings to the game.

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

=========================
July 27, 2022
New game version v0.4 / Pt.4 is out.
I'll have a look at it as soon as possible.
=========================​

Updated: 2022-02-24
Game: The Unbroken
Creator: STWAdev
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.3.1
Game Version: Pt. 3.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v0.3.1 (~3MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1653240 View attachment 1653241 View attachment 1653242 View attachment 1653243 View attachment 1653244 View attachment 1653245 View attachment 1653246
update please

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my first attempt of the Mod update. As sayed in my post a few weeks ago I completely reworked the Mod, mostly changed the walkthrough code. So hopefully there are not to many bugs in there. I did a "speed run" (skip) through the game, at least it did not crash...

New: since the game has so far not that many music tracks integrated I made an add on so you can play some more tracks with a kind of jukebox player, sorted in moods:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod doesn´t work for me. Menu Music works but nod the walkthrough mod.
Hi. I assume there's unfortunately something wrong with the Mod installation.
(info: the main music is from the game itself, not from me)
Some basic steps for installing my Mod:
- first install the main game
- download my main WT Mod (the one with ~3MB)
- extract the files/folders from the Zip into the .../game/ folder of the game, overwriting existing files
Actually that's it. To check if it's working start a new game, there should be now a Mod menu button at the buttom of the screen

optional:
If you also want the music player + tracks you have to download the add-on and install it after the Mod above.

UnbrokenSs01.jpg
If that still does not work here a complete download of the compressed game with included Mod and music add-on for PC:
(~1.03GB)

• Love
Reactions: alkaon50