3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
Nice art, great music, the plot is still not enough, but it is interesting. Separately, I would like to highlight the Russian translation, although it is rather the original text... On the negative side, there are bugs that lead to freezing when it is impossible to continue. Are you planning to start on Boosty? I would support this project, but I don't have the technical ability to pay on Patreon.

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Love, love, love seeing a game with original art and an original concept and a decent effort on gameplay.

Glad to see it's on Itch.io and hopefully it'll get onto Steam eventually too. This is the kind of game that would do well there.

Reactions: JohnUsernames
Mar 2, 2024
Nice art, great music, the plot is still not enough, but it is interesting. Separately, I would like to highlight the Russian translation, although it is rather the original text... On the negative side, there are bugs that lead to freezing when it is impossible to continue. Are you planning to start on Boosty? I would support this project, but I don't have the technical ability to pay on Patreon.
We have boosty)

Reactions: Do1

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
We have boosty)

Thanks, but why is there no link to Boosty on the main page? I'm already with you, for now as a student, and then we'll see =)
Good luck to you and your project! Such original games are very rare these days.

Last edited:

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. this game has some promise. especially with the approach on the fantasy style play. very magitech hybrid with a splash of punk rock. def cool. but the overly simplified leveling and lack of character development where you can learn new abilities and custom build the direction of the character kind of makes the combat and character a bit bland? can't even adjust weapons or armor. also and this is a huge one for me personally and likely a number of other people.>>> please make the mini game with kirian optional to skip or something. for people on pc and no touch screen or like me i play on a 60" 4k tv it makes it literally impossible to actually play that game. and while a few people may think those games are fun for most people its annoying or we just hate those damn things.

Plus side the art is nice and love the colors and designs. and huge kudos on the optional tag in game options on futa content. like ntr and other somewhat controversial tags like those its not for everyone so huge thanks and respect for that :)

looking forward to future updates on this one ^^

Mar 2, 2024
ok. this game has some promise. especially with the approach on the fantasy style play. very magitech hybrid with a splash of punk rock. def cool. but the overly simplified leveling and lack of character development where you can learn new abilities and custom build the direction of the character kind of makes the combat and character a bit bland? can't even adjust weapons or armor. also and this is a huge one for me personally and likely a number of other people.>>> please make the mini game with kirian optional to skip or something. for people on pc and no touch screen or like me i play on a 60" 4k tv it makes it literally impossible to actually play that game. and while a few people may think those games are fun for most people its annoying or we just hate those damn things.

Plus side the art is nice and love the colors and designs. and huge kudos on the optional tag in game options on futa content. like ntr and other somewhat controversial tags like those its not for everyone so huge thanks and respect for that :)

looking forward to future updates on this one ^^
We want to make a more comprehensive progression (changing skills, weapons and so on), but we don't promise it. There are two of us (and both of us are not programmers), so it is difficult to realise all ideas

And thanks

About the mini games, we'll think about it. In any case, they are short and don't affect sex

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
We want to make a more comprehensive progression (changing skills, weapons and so on), but we don't promise it. There are two of us (and both of us are not programmers), so it is difficult to realise all ideas

And thanks

About the mini games, we'll think about it. In any case, they are short and don't affect sex
thanks. i can prolly get over it a bit as long as primary story content or stuff like that isn't locked behind the games. just every time i see one pop up my blood pressure spikes to damn near stroke levels and i get pissed as hell every time.... (i really REALLY hate mini games...i'm on the extreme end compared to others like me :p the reason being is almost every game i've played that has them the dev tended to put forced narrative and highly important crap behind completion of it. and no one likes to be forced to do something they hate. esp when the story in itself is actually good. ) sorry for the book i tend to ramble a bit. thanks again ^^b

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
As an artist I can see the style is pretty cool.
Now the gameplay of clicking fast is in my opinion a noob approach, I resolve this by downloading a clicker. Or else I felt I have to kill my cheap mouse. Don't let me start at bluetooth or other kind of connection mouses, usually those who are used for working not playing games. I'm talking about Rose room.
The game looks rusty on the programming yet. We need proper tutorials and even the ability to map keys to a keyboard or control (like the play1 control/joystick).
Promising future. Keep the good work and take my comment as a wholehearth advice.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There's a bug in the first set of dialogues with Kirin

She mentions her mother creating trinkets for the "Do you have no phantoms among your relatives" and "Why did you decide to be a phantom?"

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
thanks. i can prolly get over it a bit as long as primary story content or stuff like that isn't locked behind the games. just every time i see one pop up my blood pressure spikes to damn near stroke levels and i get pissed as hell every time.... (i really REALLY hate mini games...i'm on the extreme end compared to others like me :p the reason being is almost every game i've played that has them the dev tended to put forced narrative and highly important crap behind completion of it. and no one likes to be forced to do something they hate. esp when the story in itself is actually good. ) sorry for the book i tend to ramble a bit. thanks again ^^b
Well, in this case, failing or winning a mini game affects a line or two of dialogue. We wanted variety, but at the same time we didn't want to create a hassle for the players)

Reactions: JohnUsernames
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes