VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

1. 2.00 star(s)

NotSoTasty

The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

Eh, could be worse, but stupid, dumb, drown out writing with lots of filler dialogues/monologues and dislikable characters ruin everything, add to it pointless branching.
    Pros:
    1. GOOD HS models.
    2. Overall quality.
    Cons:
    1. Doormat MC.
    2. Half of the cast is kinda hysterical and annoying.
    3. Dull, boring, dumb writing. (cause of break up with gf is the dumbest shit I've seen in a whole week)
    4. One of the most stupidest choice systems added just for the sake of "nonlinearity". Oooo~ (like why the f do you add that? To waste player's time? Obviously I want to see content of both, I already started romancing them and collecting these points. So why the f did you add these pointless branches.)
    5. Story itself is pretty nonexistent.

All in all time waster, I can't recomed it. Just do few screenshots from the game if you like pngs that much. I'll probably change my opinion, but for now it's pretty disappointing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EmoBot

Absoloutely stunning game!

The models are not only beautiful, but also all have different faces (not so much bodies though). Surroundings are also nice and detailed. Camerawork (you know what i mean) is also great.

Love interests are cute, but what is most important for me, they are written realistically in a way that I can imagine somebody in a real world have interactions with such girls.
    All that with a caviat: for some reason they all love MC, who does not seem to be outstanding in any way (except for his big dick -rolls eyes-)

Overall I would give it a 4, but gave it a 5, after seeing a crime being comitted here, which is not giving this game the love it deserves. It is somewhat short, but definitely not short on quality
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DVDAY

This was a nice surprise. Models are really hot, and the story is good enough to keep me engaged. My only minor gripe is that things are moving pretty fast in terms of the relationship with the family. At least the heavily implied family. It's a preference thing, but when a slow burn is done right....well, its the best. This is definitely a promising game, so I'll be keeping my eye on it. Good luck dev.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sababukin

STARS SUMMARY (5 in start)
    +1 for good HS models.
    -1 for story telling (main plot is about arrival of some woman?)
    -1 for milions creep thoughs
    -2 for beta pussy MC

Spoilers alert!!!

The story is about nothing, nothing was presented except the arrival of some woman and cleaning the house is what I remember most. Because this is the first time you realize you're going to play pussy-mc, the non-sisters are sunbathing or sitting on their phones and you're supposed to clean house because someone is coming to visit.
    The update ends with her arrival and showing her from behind, as if she is going to have any meaning to the player except that she is going to dominate this MC cunt as he himself mentioned in a conversation with a non-mom, and oh yes MC is a terrible cunt, but about that later.

Dev presented the amount of graphics, you must know that some of them are from games the MC plays. He could have spent that time creating the story and character development and not wasting time creating in-game games that don't add anything to the story.

Different paths by which you lose some content for a game in the premise of a harem poorly.

An incest game that isn't an incest, the dev didn't even make an effort to create a fake story of what kind of relationship we have with the girls and why we live in one house with them at all.
    Not once does any nomenclature like roommate or sister fall, basically you have no idea who the individuals are to you.

Graphically, there is nothing to complain about, the only plus of this game in my opinion.
    Lack of any music or sounds in the game.

And now about the MC
    30% of the lines of dialogue are the character's thoughts, 80% of which are his excitement. The girls treat him like the biggest loser in life, until it was sad to play and then there are his thoughts, where do these devs get the idea to fill dialogues with beta orbiter's thoughts
    You meet an ex who ran away from you with a rich guy with a good car and you have the option to talk to her or not, if you choose no then he runs out of the store as if al capone himself is chasing him.
    Later it turns out why she abandoned him, but that only makes it worse because the story behind it is so shallow that a cuttlefish wouldn't take the plunge.

To sum up.
    As I like HS games a lot I will leave it on my list to check out later, but before I play any newer version I hope the dev will take into account what people write and improve the MC because it's impossible to play with this pussy MC, until that there is no way for me to play next version and change rating.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

itsreal

Good start. Multiple paths with different choices. Looking forward to see how it progresses. All five women in the story right now are red hot. I encourage the author to keep going. I'll update this review in a few more releases.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ryansFLYIN

The renders are good, the animations were smooth, the story isn't boring, there is good pathing, but there is SO much room for improvement here.

The MC is a huge pushover. He has no spine with these women.

I don't know how the harem is going to work when one LI hates another.

Onto the LI's... one of them is the MC's ex who, at the beginning of the story, shows her dumping the MC for some rich dick. We later learn that wasn't all that it appeared to be, but in my opinion, the actual reason was 0% better. She deceived, and purposely hurt the MC as the means to her own end. Even if you can understand her reasons, she has already shown how little she thinks of the MC. Then there's Lana... just experience her for yourself. Another LI that stomps all over the MC.

The English isn't great, but it's far from my biggest gripe so far. Two LI's are, so far for me, unlikable. In a harem, that isn't the best start. Unless, of course, this is going to turn into a FemDom game, in which case this setup seems to work perfectly.

It gets a moderate 3 stars for now, with room for improvement.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Story is interesting, even though its only the 2nd release and still really early in the overall game, it might have some important branching paths and maybe endings. We will see though how things develop. Dev confirmed no NTR which is nice. Girls are nice too. No sounds so far however. Not much in the way of animation but its early. Overall its fun and I like it, good potential here. Only a few grammar issues, there are far worse on F95 lol. Also it seems like the dev wanted or wants this game to be incest..but didnt go that route for some reason, patreon maybe? Would make more sense if the game got an incest patch. Unless its not supposed to be incest at all but that would make the dialogue more confusing.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Jay Williams

Pros: Very beautiful renders, perfectly functional coding.
    Cons: The creator seems to be possibly struggling with writing in English. There's even a typo in the introduction. That's no fault of their own. English is a hard language and I get the impression isn't Dev's first language. This leads to perfectly understandable text written in a very odd way. It's very short and has no real sexual content, but that's expected for a first release.
    Recomendations: Get a writer who speaks English as a first language and work hand-in-hand with them. The way things are written is the only thing that holds this game back so far.

Lots of potential. I hope to see improvement and I really hope you don't abandon the project
  9. 4.00 star(s)

snow123789456

In general the game is good. There are a few drawbacks that need to be fix for the future updates, 1. relationship (roommate or ), 2. points or guideline (walkthrough), and 3) grammar . Looking forward for the next update.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Iliketoeatspaghetti

Really good game so far, only saw some small grammar issues but thats it. I love the graphics and the personalities and the game has a lot of potential, even possibly some mystery because of what Molly might tell you. I am really interested in the ways this will develop and I will watch your career with great interest.