VN Ren'Py Onhold The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0001accszx.png

Overview:
In this visual novel, you will be in the role of a typical young guy who is lucky enough to live together with a couple of beautiful girls. But things may not be as tempting as they may seem at first glance. You will have to make very difficult choices and crucial decisions. You're in for a great deal of entertaining life situations and interesting moments.​

Thread Updated:2023-11-12
Release Date:2023-11-12
Developer: MiezDaCat
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others:
- The Veritate Multi-Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1145.png 0734.png 0878.png 0541.png 0014.png 0036.png 0055.png 0127.png 0147.png 0166.png 0276.png 0480.png 0682.png 0201.png 1064.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
MiezDaCat

Hi dev, it would be nice if you could put future tags in "Genre Spoiler".
The fetishes/kinks are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

EDIT: ok,Models look really nice, but unless I am overlooking something, the incest tag does not make much sense, there is no patch, relationships cannot be changed, the mc never calls the women with whom he lives Mother or sisters. Screenshot_20230106-192128_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
:KEK:

Good luck.

Last edited:

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I like what's here so far. Good looking characters and the events are interesting and flow well enough. We just need more. Make more. Good luck!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You're in for a great deal of entertaining life situations and interesting moments the usual, pre-rendered Honey Select screenshots with little to no actual artistic expression.

May 27, 2017
The only thing that can make this game interesting is NTR. Otherwise, they really need to have "beta wuss" as a tag to help people not waste their time
Sure, letting other men fuck your girl and getting yourself off while watching them, just screams Alpha Chad energy.... Got anymore pearls of wisdom to share with us?

This is a Harem/Incest VN, NTR thematically goes against it. Why are you in here asking for something that is not going to happen? There are other "interesting" VNs for you to enjoy on this site, please go there, and leave this to whomever enjoys it. The world is a big place full of different people, if it isn't for you, it's for someone else. Have the maturity to live and let live.

Nov 19, 2021
So...

I have a few thoughts about this. First of all...this is the creator's first game. That's cool. This stuff can't be easy. That being said...

veritasintro.png

Maybe when you let us know that you're going to try to make the game better with every update...you actually don't put any typos in the sentence. :)

Okay...got that out of the way. I feel like MC is a huge pussy. There are a few moments where he stands his ground-ish, but even then it seems like he is going to let the girls take advantage or control him. Granted this is the first episode so I really don't know what the long-term thoughts are on this, but for right now...MC is a pussy. Sorry, but I'm just stating facts. It might change later in the story. I think it's really going to come into play with what the hell happens with Molly. The fact that he literally runs away from her like a child in one choice kinda shows it. :p

The female love interests are all busty. Some of them have that weird permanent blush that makes them resemble alcoholics. Alice (or mom as I refer to her) sort of resembles Michael Jackson facially. Her nose is too thin and she has a kind of weirdly shaped face. So I'm not sure about that. Also...did anyone else notice that her eyes go from cyan when she's introduced to blood red? The fuck is up with that? I'm guessing they forgot? But it might be something that needs fixed unless it's part of the story. I know one game involving anime-styled high school kids with powers involves eyes changing different colors, so it definitely has been used before in plot.

The strangest thing involves the MC eating breakfast. His meal looks like a clump of dried cement. And he's having a joygasm over how amazing it is.

veritastasty.png

veritasfoodamazing.png

So again...I'm not sure what the hell is happening. Maybe the food items you put on that plate should be changed? I mean hell just regular eggs and bacon would be better than this! And the fact that this kind of plays into the relationship that he has with Tina makes it even more absurd.

So...iono. Did I have fun playing it? I didn't hate it. Was I turned on? Not really. Did I hate the MC? Pretty much. The scene where he is laying in the shopping cart at the grocery store while his mom is shopping? Yeah...I was super hating on that. Dude is pretty worthless. Can I honestly blame Molly for leaving him for some kid in a sports car? Not really? I mean I don't know anything about what happened in that relationship, but honestly I can't blame her. MC needs to grow the fuck up.

Can this game get better? Sure. Author's first try and so hopefully he kind of writes down some of the suggestions and stuff people are saying and improves on it. Apparently there is some kind of secret that he isn't privy to regarding Lana. Is it super dark? Who knows. But I do think that the author should consider giving us more insight as to where this story is going than what is included in this first part. Right now the MC is a huge mess and doesn't have redeeming qualities. I don't even feel like I know much about him or his life. I think we need to find a sweet middle ground where we kind of figure out what the purpose of this game is. What is the plot? What is driving the character from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2? Because right now (and this is kind of the kicker) I don't feel a connection to any of the characters or where the story is going.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes