VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Всегда интересны игры сделанные с помощью HoneySelect 2. Нужно или нет, но напишу немного от себя.
В этой игре довольно хорошо сделано всё в студии. Освещение хорошо, качество хорошо, размытие хорошо, подборка стиля картинки хорошо. Иногда ничего из этого нет в других играх. Уместное размытие картинки в нужных местах например не видел нигде. Код в игре простой, но это не плохо. Заметил что должно быть было одно видео, но оставил одни картинки. Картинки много весят, выглядят они хорошо, поэтому даже не знаю стоит советовать перейти на другой формат или нет. просто в три или даже в четыре раза картинка может меньше весить если перевести её другой формат. Пока это не заметно но при создании продолжения игра может весить довольно заметно. Пока всё, насчёт студии писать не буду, видно что и так всё хорошо.

Games made with HoneySelect 2 are always interesting. Whether it is necessary or not, I will write a little from myself.
This game is pretty well done in the studio. The lighting is good, the quality is good, the blur is good, the selection of the picture style is good. Sometimes none of this is available in other games. Appropriate blurring of the picture in the right places, for example, has not been seen anywhere. The code in the game is simple, but it's not bad. I noticed that there should have been one video, but left some pictures. Pictures weigh a lot, they look good, so I don’t even know if I should advise switching to another format or not. just three or even four times the picture can weigh less if you translate it into another format. While this is not noticeable, but when creating a continuation, the game can weigh quite noticeably. So far, I won’t write about the studio, it’s clear that everything is fine anyway.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh man, I'm excited for this one, will probably just have it on the back burner for quite a while and wait for a few updates before I play it. I'm looking forward to it, as soon as I saw the tags I was grinning from ear to ear.

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
looks fucking good..

played it and already see that we gonna be dealing with a spineless mc which honestly gonna annoy me..
tired of these pussy MCs for real, NOT FUN to play as and never was.

he seem AVERAGE so far but I see GLIMPSES of what we gonna be dealing with.

Like with the shit at the store and with molly...

if it is true she left the mc for some rich guy I needed an option to mush her away instead of letting her kiss me.

Ridiculous..

But I like the models tho and it's a HAREM so MAJOR PLUS WITH ME.

future tags tho?

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Honestly...

Introducing the MC's ex who left him for someone richer and suddenly wants to come back isn't a good way to endear a character to the public...

She left him to be with someone richer, probably slept with him too. That's just going to annoy players.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Honestly...

Introducing the MC's ex who left him for someone richer and suddenly wants to come back isn't a good way to endear a character to the public...

She left him to be with someone richer, probably slept with him too. That's just going to annoy players.
I've already written her off. I ain't no consolation prize.
Know your worth, fellas!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Looks good, but it needs either a patch or a option to name the relationships and how they call each other like:
This is Alice she is my Landlady, i'm her Tenant, i call her Alice, she calls me MC. Lana and Tina are her Tenants, she is their Landlady etc.

Please, for the love of all that's holy don't make the MC a spineless, dense, doormat which can't even speak to his ex and has no idea when girls are interested in him or make a move on him.

As for the ex, she can go screw.

Freeze10p2w

Dec 8, 2019
I like the game but the lenght of the release does not give me good sensations lets see if the game is still up on some months xd

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Not sure about the ex, and although a fairly short first release it looks like it could have some potential.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes