VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
God, pls tell me we are not going to be simping for a bitch that left to get more money. The way the ex acts like nothing happened is so annoying (and the MC aswell, whats up with the pathetic dialog and thoughts? and sprinting out like a fucking toddler smh). Why are devs obsessed with "redeeming" shitty characters and beta simp MCs that just tolerate all the bullshit just because the girls hot. Aside from that, the others look great so good luck with the game.
Edit: Nvm, the break up with the ex was explained lol

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
EVerything looks great so far, plot seems interesting but there isnt much game here yet so who knows how things turn out. Dialogue could be better but its fine. Looking forward to more.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I understand the developer does not speak English well but I was getting a headache trying to read this. I also was very confused by how everyone was referring to each other. If this is an incest game then the dialog doesn't make any sense. I'm interested in the game but until the dialog and relationships are sorted out it's just not enjoyable. I'll check back in a couple of updates to see if this has been fixed.
Also from reading the forums, the MC sounds like a total beta male. I can't play another character like that. Please give me a normal person.
The last thing is that several people have been asking if the Female Domination is avoidable but the developer has not responded. That worries me. I can't stand it myself so if it is not avoidable then I'll pass. I'll be checking the forums to see what people have to say before I try it again. This would be the developer's chance to sell his game to us.

MiezDaCat

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I understand the developer does not speak English well but I was getting a headache trying to read this. I also was very confused by how everyone was referring to each other. If this is an incest game then the dialog doesn't make any sense. I'm interested in the game but until the dialog and relationships are sorted out it's just not enjoyable. I'll check back in a couple of updates to see if this has been fixed.
Also from reading the forums, the MC sounds like a total beta male. I can't play another character like that. Please give me a normal person.
The last thing is that several people have been asking if the Female Domination is avoidable but the developer has not responded. That worries me. I can't stand it myself so if it is not avoidable then I'll pass. I'll be checking the forums to see what people have to say before I try it again. This would be the developer's chance to sell his game to us.
Thanks for the feedback.

First, Yes, I will try to fix everything you don't like (which is not about the story or my ideas).

Second, some of your questions will be answered by my game instead of me.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Thanks for the feedback.

First, Yes, I will try to fix everything you don't like (which is not about the story or my ideas).

Second, some of your questions will be answered by my game instead of me.
That too bad. If the developer doesn't answer our questions about what content we can expect a lot of us will not even try it. We have had too many developers lie to us or try to slip in content we don't want. We ask so that we can make a decision as whether to invest our time and attention into a game or not. If there is going to be something we don't like we want to know ahead of time rather than being surprised. Your answer will make a lot of us uncomfortable and unwilling to follow up. Please reconsider answering our questions. If you haven't decided on something then say so. Honesty is always the best thing you can do. I am sure you have a vision of what you want to make. I don't want you to change that. I just want to know if it is compatible with my own interests. There are too many fetishes out there to assume what it is that you are producing and that is important because it determines who your audience will be. I wish you the best and will check the forums for the answers to our questions. If they are answered to my satisfaction I will come back and check out your game. Regardless, I wish you the best.

Last edited:

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
What's the point of this game being a harem if you're going to ask me to choose one of the girls? It's been 10 minutes since I started the game and I had to choose one of the girls 4 times. This so called harem game but seriously disturbs the game from the very first stages of the game you have to choose between two girls. Screenshot_2.png

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I know there is a possibility for harem but Molly is kinda made unlikeable. Her explanation simply tells us that she didn't trust the MC at all and instead of telling him the truth she decided to break up their relationship by hanging out and flirting with a rich guy (even if it was an act which I doubt because what kind of stranger would go so far to help out a girl break up with another man?). It made the MC feel betrayed and worthless. Now she wants him back.

If he accepts not only will he lose his dignity but he will also lose Lana's trust. Meanwhile there is absolutely no downside to refusing Molly, other than not seeing her content maybe.

There should have been a real dilemma here but as it stands refusing Molly is too easy.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Is Stella a package deal with Molly? Or can we get her by herself later on? I like them both even though Molly's explanation is a little farfetched in some aspects I get why they needed to break up but why put on a show with a gay friend lmao for dramas sake I suppose, but whatever, it was a misunderstanding so that's that.
It would be interesting to fuck her mom while not dating Molly as well, just curious about her reaction to her new daddy :ROFLMAO:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I just played Molly's path, and I have to say what a dumbass she is, if she just communicated with the mc, none of resentment would happen (tbf, if dev doesn't make her a dumbass we wouldn't have this game, and mc wouldn't get to fuck his family)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
It would be interesting to fuck her mom while not dating Molly as well, just curious about her reaction to her new daddy :ROFLMAO:
I like this idea. :D

MC lacks spine so instead of telling her that he doesn't want to be with her anymore he simply says "I have a new girlfriend". She becomes jealous and starts wondering about who the new girlfriend is. It would be hilarious if she somehow started believing that Stella, her own mother, was fucking the MC all along.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much lol, though I can tolerate a Li that is a lil dumb.
I know there is a possibility for harem but Molly is kinda made unlikeable. Her explanation simply tells us that she didn't trust the MC at all and instead of telling him the truth she decided to break up their relationship by hanging out and flirting with a rich guy (even if it was an act which I doubt because what kind of stranger would go so far to help out a girl break up with another man?). It made the MC feel betrayed and worthless. Now she wants him back.

If he accepts not only will he lose his dignity but he will also lose Lana's trust. Meanwhile there is absolutely no downside to refusing Molly, other than not seeing her content maybe.

There should have been a real dilemma here but as it stands refusing Molly is too easy.
I think some people are being a bit harsh on her, she was just a teen and they are not known for their smarts. Of course if some girl gave me that excuse irl I would just laugh in her face but this an AVN and we can safely assume that what she is telling us is the truth and it makes sense seing how her mother acts( milf needs some fucking asap, I insist on this).
So she went from being a supposed greedy backstabing ex to just a kinda dumb teenager that made a bad decision while being in a shitty situation, I dont think it is that big of a deal if MC takes her back, in fact I did that in my playthrough. I think that makes it more interesting as well because she says she is the jealous type and MC is going to be fucking everything that breaths including her mom and Lana who is on bad terms with her.
And you can see I was very critical of her in the comment I made when the first update dropped back in January so I think I'm not being biased here.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes