VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
NTR is not planned.
In the very beginning when the MC is in bed and Lana wakes you up, she asks MC is he also thinks Alice is cute and he says yes, but the questions shows it as the MC asking it to himself rather than Lana asking.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what. I'm gonna say it. I hate when Changelog for first release is described as "First release". I need a render count to see if it's worth checking.

95% of games on F95 have first release described this idiotic way. The rest of Changelogs are usually good with render count but first release always annoys me.

1676365739398.png

jaka

May 16, 2017
Pretty much lol, though I can tolerate a Li that is a lil dumb.

I think some people are being a bit harsh on her, she was just a teen and they are not known for their smarts. Of course if some girl gave me that excuse irl I would just laugh in her face but this an AVN and we can safely assume that what she is telling us is the truth and it makes sense seing how her mother acts( milf needs some fucking asap, I insist on this).
So she went from being a supposed greedy backstabing ex to just a kinda dumb teenager that made a bad decision while being in a shitty situation, I dont think it is that big of a deal if MC takes her back, in fact I did that in my playthrough. I think that makes it more interesting as well because she says she is the jealous type and MC is going to be fucking everything that breaths including her mom and Lana who is on bad terms with her.
And you can see I was very critical of her in the comment I made when the first update dropped back in January so I think I'm not being biased here.
Most people put themselves in the perspective of the MC so it's understandable. Also "being a teenager" is no excuse for betrayal. IRL, knew a few people who cheated in their teenage year/ "make dumb decisions", you thought they changed 20+ years later but nope, their personalities are pretty set.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a quite enjoyable game

Well not counting Molly i am avoiding her as much as possible once a cheat always a cheat

And how she left the MC for chad with the super car is like a big no no in my book... Like the people say she belongs to the streets :ROFLMAO: And the whole gay explanation i dont buy that for a second ... Just a cheap exuse to make people accept her back ... Nah if she left that easily with another dude then i dont need that woman around :ROFLMAO:

But all the other characters so far are quite enjoyable

Seems the updates dont take too long either in between time

Will keep a eye out for this

Last edited:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Well, Don't tell me Molly "fake" boyfriend is gay

Is Stella a package deal with Molly? Or can we get her by herself later on? I like them both even though Molly's explanation is a little farfetched in some aspects I get why they needed to break up but why put on a show with a gay friend lmao for dramas sake I suppose, but whatever, it was a misunderstanding so that's that.
It would be interesting to fuck her mom while not dating Molly as well, just curious about her reaction to her new daddy :ROFLMAO:
I like this idea. :D

MC lacks spine so instead of telling her that he doesn't want to be with her anymore he simply says "I have a new girlfriend". She becomes jealous and starts wondering about who the new girlfriend is. It would be hilarious if she somehow started believing that Stella, her own mother, was fucking the MC all along.
MiezDaCat , these are some ideas for revenge path if you want to add it. Remember guys, if she cheat on you, remember there is always her mom.

But i must admit, Forgiveness path is hot, considering how much cum MC produce for Molly's mom.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
So, okay, I know the story Molly fed us is supposed to redeem her in that she didn't leave the MC for some rich dick, but all it tells me is that she actually cared so little for him that she chose to lie and deceive him, and maliciously break his heart, instead of having a conversation with him. Dumb teenager or not, she chose a horrible means to the end. You were a tool for her to use, that's all. You don't do that to someone that you care about, at any age.

Now, I understand (not accept) why she did what she did, and maybe I can forgive her for it, but she has now proven that she cannot be trusted. She had a goal, and she stomped on the MC's heart to get there. Not only that, but she thought so little of how it affected you that she just thought she'd pick up where she left off as soon as she gets back. Molly is toxic and thinks so little of the MC... and her mom is a cunt. Flat out.

Also, fuck Lana. She gives Molly a lot of shit then stomps on the MC just as much. I don't know how you plan on redeeming the MC from the little piss-baby that he is, but please figure out a way to give him a spine soon. Or don't. It's your story. Just my two cents.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So, okay, I know the story Molly fed us is supposed to redeem her in that she didn't leave the MC for some rich dick, but all it tells me is that she actually cared so little for him that she chose to lie and deceive him, and maliciously break his heart, instead of having a conversation with him. Dumb teenager or not, she chose a horrible means to the end. You were a tool for her to use, that's all. You don't do that to someone that you care about, at any age.

Now, I understand (not accept) why she did what she did, and maybe I can forgive her for it, but she has now proven that she cannot be trusted. She had a goal, and she stomped on the MC's heart to get there. Not only that, but she thought so little of how it affected you that she just thought she'd pick up where she left off as soon as she gets back. Molly is toxic and thinks so little of the MC... and her mom is a cunt. Flat out.

Also, fuck Lana. She gives Molly a lot of shit then stomps on the MC just as much. I don't know how you plan on redeeming the MC from the little piss-baby that he is, but please figure out a way to give him a spine soon. Or don't. It's your story. Just my two cents.
Well the game can proceed two ways
Mc gets fed up of their bullshit and drops the goody 2 shoes act and actively tries to to tame these bitches and put them in their place
Or, gets walked over and get played like a damn fiddle the entire game.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well the game can proceed two ways
Mc gets fed up of their bullshit and drops the goody 2 shoes act and actively tries to to tame these bitches and put them in their place
Or, gets walked over and get played like a damn fiddle the entire game.
I'll accept the first way, but I'm not holding my breath. I would think that at this point the MC would at least have some internal monologue about being fed up, but he takes it all on the chin (or maybe the back since he's the bottom bitch). I don't see this going the ways of corruption or MaleDom. MC just doesn't have the look for it. He seems perfectly content with being the girls' doormat. I don't mind an LI punching, or shoving, or whatever because it's usually mostly playful. But a nut-punch just because? Then she says "kiss me" and rebuffs him when he tries. Then reads his texts while he's asleep? Bitch is more toxic than the spill on Ohio.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Damn man, Molly herself make me want to delete this game. First of all I am tired of seeing beta wimp loser MC with harems. You can be kind hearted guy with a spine bruh and slap whores away from you. So, far I only got red flags from this game. I will probably drop it if it keep going like this.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes