VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I will give this one a chance. I agree with the people above me about NTR. The moment this get introduced I am going to drop this VN like a hot potato. There is already more than enough NTR (last time I turfed one "latest updates" page here just for fun, and 1/3 of the page was filled with NTR, and majority of the rest with cheating, hypnosis, rape, blackmail, slavery and so on. Only a few ones where just vanilla without "strings attached", so... yeah...).

Anyway - That harem tag got my interest, and pink, goth and milf did the rest. Now let's see how it turns out to be. It's still too early to say. I sure hope the MC will have some balls. Not that I want to see a super alpha gorilla, but I like to see someone that's caring and easy, but at the same time not someone that does nothing and can be walked over and as a result starts crying somewhere in a corner.

As said - I will give it a chance...

Zareem

May 20, 2017
1673087246668.png
Instead of "Tina" twice, there should be one "Tina" and "Lana" in this sentence.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The only thing that can make this game interesting is NTR. Otherwise, they really need to have "beta wuss" as a tag to help people not waste their time
It´s the opposite. NTR (aka the MC get´s cucked) destroys every good game. NTR is the content that wastes peoples time.
At least for the most f95zone Members here. The NTR Fans are a minority in this forum so please stop writing this bullshit.

Last edited:

OcularisVN

Feb 23, 2021
I hope the dev doesn't overcorrect the MC into an edgelord from all this complaining LMAO
I thought him sitting in the shopping cart was a cute visual joke!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Veritate [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 199mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
As others have said, it would be good to be able to redefine relationships to LIs. I'd also recommend either editing more carefully or hiring someone to edit your text. There are so many typos that it's not just a distraction, but it's honestly difficult to understand at times.

MiezDaCat

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
As others have said, it would be good to be able to redefine relationships to LIs. I'd also recommend either editing more carefully or hiring someone to edit your text. There are so many typos that it's not just a distraction, but it's honestly difficult to understand at times.

I think this is my main problem, because I, like many of the developers here, do not speak English fluently. And sometimes typing the text myself I understand that there is something wrong with it, but I can't fix it.
And I can understand that this can really spoil the experience of the game, I will try to do something with it.

At the moment I'm already working not only on the new update but also on fixing all the bugs that were spotted thanks to your comments.
Maybe it was my fault for rushing to release this game without checking every phrase twice, but I'll try not to let that happen in the future.

I'm glad you took the time to play my game, And thanks for your feedback!

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I think this is my main problem, because I, like many of the developers here, do not speak English fluently. And sometimes typing the text myself I understand that there is something wrong with it, but I can't fix it.
And I can understand that this can really spoil the experience of the game, I will try to do something with it.

At the moment I'm already working not only on the new update but also on fixing all the bugs that were spotted thanks to your comments.
Maybe it was my fault for rushing to release this game without checking every phrase twice, but I'll try not to let that happen in the future.

I'm glad you took the time to play my game, And thanks for your feedback!
I understand it's difficult, and didn't mean my comment as an insult so I hope it wasn't interpreted that way. It was an interesting start to the game and I'm looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: MiezDaCat
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes