VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know there is a possibility for harem but Molly is kinda made unlikeable. Her explanation simply tells us that she didn't trust the MC at all and instead of telling him the truth she decided to break up their relationship by hanging out and flirting with a rich guy (even if it was an act which I doubt because what kind of stranger would go so far to help out a girl break up with another man?). It made the MC feel betrayed and worthless. Now she wants him back.

If he accepts not only will he lose his dignity but he will also lose Lana's trust. Meanwhile there is absolutely no downside to refusing Molly, other than not seeing her content maybe.

There should have been a real dilemma here but as it stands refusing Molly is too easy.
After reading this it is clear that we should have the opportunity to send Molly to the same place that she sent the MC before. I will take it with enthusiasm. Not having it just makes the game worthless.

Is Stella a package deal with Molly? Or can we get her by herself later on? I like them both even though Molly's explanation is a little farfetched in some aspects I get why they needed to break up but why put on a show with a gay friend lmao for dramas sake I suppose, but whatever, it was a misunderstanding so that's that.
It would be interesting to fuck her mom while not dating Molly as well, just curious about her reaction to her new daddy :ROFLMAO:
I may prefer to avoid Molly, but I'm sure that, at least as revenge, I'm interested in the mother.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
This is the kind of game where i can see an early rework happening soon or maybe diying...
Yeah, the whole Molly thing is terribly executed, people are not gonna like the character with the current intro, no matter how much you try. And if rejecting her is gonna lock people out of some content, game is gonna have a rough time.
Want to have a stupid ex gf during teen years? sure, can be done.. but it's gonna require way more work early on to understand why she decided to make that dumb decission.
There is also the point where she is not trustworthy for the MC anymore, and if she wants to have that back, she is gonna have to work for it. (and i dont mean sexually). She right now is a volatile character that can drop the MC again at any moment. I mean... she has done so in the past.

There is always this huge difference, between what the dev knows, and what the player knows.
A dev can say "She did that because of X"
Yeah, but we dont know that X! We dont understand the character the way it's creator does, so extra work is required so both parties understand the motives of a character for doing something stupid.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
This is the kind of game where i can see an early rework happening soon or maybe diying...
Yeah, the whole Molly thing is terribly executed, people are not gonna like the character with the current intro, no matter how much you try. And if rejecting her is gonna lock people out of some content, game is gonna have a rough time.
Want to have a stupid ex gf during teen years? sure, can be done.. but it's gonna require way more work early on to understand why she decided to make that dumb decission.
There is also the point where she is not trustworthy for the MC anymore, and if she wants to have that back, she is gonna have to work for it. (and i dont mean sexually). She right now is a volatile character that can drop the MC again at any moment. I mean... she has done so in the past.

There is always this huge difference, between what the dev knows, and what the player knows.
A dev can say "She did that because of X"
Yeah, but we dont know that X! We dont understand the character the way it's creator does, so extra work is required so both parties understand the motives of a character for doing something stupid.
Alright.. im gonna have to make a small add here, since i have been talking with other people about this.
Is this somehow a latino drama? or a parody of it? Because the whole thing about overcomplicating stuff for the sake of it makes it feel it like a latino drama now that a friend mentioned it.
the whole...
Molly gets blackmailed to leave mc
She loves her father so she obeys..
Doesnt really have an excuse, so she makes up one.
Turns out dad is cheating so Mother divorces dad anyway.
So Molly left MC and orchestated a whole cheating act for nothing.
Now wants to somehow fix everything.

Yeah, thats pure latino tv drama.
IF that's the whole point... then sure, go for it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alright.. im gonna have to make a small add here, since i have been talking with other people about this.
Is this somehow a latino drama? or a parody of it? Because the whole thing about overcomplicating stuff for the sake of it makes it feel it like a latino drama now that a friend mentioned it.
the whole...
Molly gets blackmailed to leave mc
She loves her father so she obeys..
Doesnt really have an excuse, so she makes up one.
Turns out dad is cheating so Mother divorces dad anyway.
So Molly left MC and orchestated a whole cheating act for nothing.
Now wants to somehow fix everything.

Yeah, thats pure latino tv drama.
IF that's the whole point... then sure, go for it.
I have no idea, I have chosen the option of watching TV, I can't find any reason to go to the house of the ex who broke up with the MC.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I already wrote once about my opinion regarding this game.

I want to add, that now we're at version 0.2, no sexual acts have been registered in the tags, and still this game supposedly has incest. There can be no incest without sexual acts, and if no sexual acts are tagged, there is no sex in the game.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I already wrote once about my opinion regarding this game.

I want to add, that now we're at version 0.2, no sexual acts have been registered in the tags, and still this game supposedly has incest. There can be no incest without sexual acts, and if no sexual acts are tagged, there is no sex in the game.
You grope your mom kiss one of your sisters and the other gives you a handjob depending of the choices so yeah theres some action

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah even at the store i chose to run away from Molly instead of going over and talk with her

Just caus of the fact she left the MC to go hang with that chad with his super car

No amount of explaining or exuses can fix that bs

Bit of a shame if we miss out on Molly her mom becaus of that tho

But i aint willing to give Molly a chance just to see her mom

Molly can enjoy the other chads with super cars and should just leave the mc alone

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
now im going to have to dl and play this game this molly controversy has me intrigued and i want know what the fucks going on

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
MiezDaCat
yeah man, I really don't know where you are going with that. The Molly situation is fucked either way. Looking at her path compared to the path where you avoid her, avoiding her simply cuts content, wich leads to believe that its the wrong choice.

If you talk to her, her explanation is bullshit, because she didn't give a shit about MCs feelings, so what keeps it from happening again like others already stated why should we trust her?
worse if we decide to forgive her and make her our girlfriend, first things she tells us she is jealous.

SO it looks as if you want use to forgive her and make up with her. the only sexscene and her mothers progress are gated behind that decision, but every inner monologue MC has says he should avoid her, or he is not ready to interact with her again.

And Lana punching the MC in the nuts because he is sleeping??? WTF thats throwing punches territory.

Hope femdom will stay avoidable, and not sure if that will ever by a harem because right now all the Lis more or less hate each other and are extremely jealous to boot.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
MiezDaCat
yeah man, I really don't know where you are going with that. The Molly situation is fucked either way. Looking at her path compared to the path where you avoid her, avoiding her simply cuts content, wich leads to believe that its the wrong choice.
I have played to see what is like the visit to Molly's house and all I've been able to conclude is that Molly's mom can fuck a zucchini because I don't like her, and Molly can go to hell. It has ratified me that watching television is undoubtedly the best option.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The shit with Molly is seriously another level of stupidity. Few times I have encountered such cheap drama and totally unnecessary. Right now between that and some other shit I don't sew this game going far.

And again I find myself wondering, it is that hard to no make absolutely trashy love interest? Because it seems harem games are full of trashy LI lately.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You all talk about Molly and her Queen Bitch mom. But there is also Alice who is apologetic for Molly and thinks she is a "good girl". Either Alice knows the real reason why Molly went away and never told MC, or she condones Molly's cheating. In either case she is as bad as Molly imo.

And then there is Lisa, who apparently has coerced MC into acting as her fake boyfriend, just to impress her friends. WTF? Especially since MC isn't exactly impressive in the first place ...

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You all talk about Molly and her Queen Bitch mom. But there is also Alice who is apologetic for Molly and thinks she is a "good girl". Either Alice knows the real reason why Molly went away and never told MC, or she condones Molly's cheating. In either case she is as bad as Molly imo.

And then there is Lisa, who apparently has coerced MC into acting as her fake boyfriend, just to impress her friends. WTF? Especially since MC isn't exactly impressive in the first place ...
could also be that she knows absolutely nothing about why they broke up and only knows her from their general interactions so she gets the impression of her as a general nice girl.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
could also be that she knows absolutely nothing about why they broke up and only knows her from their general interactions so she gets the impression of her as a general nice girl.
Lana definitely knows. And I can't see that she would be able to keep that secret from Alice and Tina even if MC wanted her to.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes