VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Now I have a few things to say.

First I have to thank you for your feedback, it really means a lot to me and I appreciate it. Thank you.

Some of the things you didn't like, I'm not going to go off and say that I'm going to change anything. No.

The biggest thing that bothers me. Premature conclusions about the game. Of course that's your right and I'm not going to take it away from you. But when we watch some movie, do we jump to conclusions about it after 5 minutes of watching it? Let's say it's some 3-hour movie. My game is now 5 minutes of a movie. What makes you think it's going to continue to be so shitty? Of course it could be, but you're not sure about that yet. I'm not saying I'm going to change anything just because you don't like it, I'm making my story the way I came up with it. Could things change for the better? - Maybe. Or will things get worse? I'm not ruling it out.

If you're saying it's shit now and you won't play it anymore, that's your choice.

As one user wrote above, I know things you don't, but I want to show you them. I can't do that right away.

MC is wimpy? Why would he be an alpha male? He lived in a house with 3 girls, what do you think he should be? We can't all be heroes who are willing to fuck anything that moves.
Would I change that? Maybe.

I'm already trying to give players a choice, you may have noticed that. Even now, every choice will have consequences. And those consequences aren't just skipping some scenes, if one thing doesn't happen, something else will happen. That's what I want to do. If there's something you don't like? What makes you think you can't avoid it? Of course, there will still be some main line of events, but trust me, you'll have plenty of choices.

Harem tag. A lot of people don't understand why it's there. If I added it then I know what I'm doing, don't you think?

I really don't want to say many things since I want to make an interesting story, many bad things in the game are there, I see them too, not just you. But maybe you could give me some time?

I was really upset by some of the comments today as its my hard work that I put a lot of effort into.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to play my game,
Best wishes.
Hi, you posted a month ago (April 24th) on Patreon that 0.3 is 85 percent done and there is one more scene left to finish. Can you please give us a development update?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Man, this community is so shit. I was interested in this game, looks like the dev is going to get bullied because people don't know how to just be decent and have to shit on whatever they don't agree with. Problem is Dev seems like someone that honestly wants to value feedback but will focus on the negative, and why wouldn't they? Most people do.

People need to learn (again, because it used to be a thing) just because you CAN say something, doesn't mean you should. Doesn't mean you have to like it. Doesn't mean you have to sugarcoat and worry about "not hurting someone's feelings". It means if you don't like something, just walk away, not everyone needs your two cents on every issue you don't agree with.

Am I being a hypocrite here? Fuck yeah. I'm just tired of watching stuff I happen to like get bullied into oblivion and lose games because this particular community likes to shit on each other.

Fucking hell.

Edit: NM. I guess the haters won again, I can see you definitely listened to them. I saw the femdom tag is gone, though you forgot to change the front post. I just started the new update and can see you caved in. Fuck. Another game where people whine and bitch and ruin a game.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Man, this community is so shit. I was interested in this game, looks like the dev is going to get bullied because people don't know how to just be decent and have to shit on whatever they don't agree with. Problem is Dev seems like someone that honestly wants to value feedback but will focus on the negative, and why wouldn't they? Most people do.

People need to learn (again, because it used to be a thing) just because you CAN say something, doesn't mean you should. Doesn't mean you have to like it. Doesn't mean you have to sugarcoat and worry about "not hurting someone's feelings". It means if you don't like something, just walk away, not everyone needs your two cents on every issue you don't agree with.

Am I being a hypocrite here? Fuck yeah. I'm just tired of watching stuff I happen to like get bullied into oblivion and lose games because this particular community likes to shit on each other.

Fucking hell.

Edit: NM. I guess the haters won again, I can see you definitely listened to them. I saw the femdom tag is gone, though you forgot to change the front post. I just started the new update and can see you caved in. Fuck. Another game where people whine and bitch and ruin a game.
Unfortunately, you set the bar way too high for this community. Resting it on the floor is setting it too high honestly.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Unfortunately, you set the bar way too high for this community. Resting it on the floor is setting it too high honestly.
The irony? I literally spend 100s of dollars per month supporting games for the content I like. I try to not influence them too heavily, and what winds up happening I have to leave supporting some games because it goes in directions other than how the dev started it or whatever. I'm so annoyed that this one was on my potential list and its sunk before I even started.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Interesting. I have not played this game before but I keep watch on it. I never encountered an Incest MILF Virgin Harem game thread before being attacked mercilessly by the vanilla NTR-hater fans before:KEK:, except one time ( developer quits immediately:HideThePain::sick:, game abandoned:cry: ). I should have brought popcorn.

Anyway, that is not the reason I'm here. I'm just basically want to learn about this update. An update every 2 months is very good pace, keep it up(y). The Honey Select visuals in this game are really nice and vibrant. I have no idea about the story yet, but seriously how bad can adult VN game story be? They ( the stories ) are all bad:LOL::p. They usually get much worst when the 'fans' started influencing the story:cry:.

Thank you for the share. All the best, MiezDaCat. Keep going strong(y). Cheers.

Hakdar

Nov 27, 2021
I got a warning for troll. When I look in this forum, there are mostly troll posts. Pretty fantastic reading all this.

If the main character is a wimp, then sure. He is. It's all up to the person writing the story and how it will be. Skip it and move on.

Should fetishes be avoidable? No. It's there. So press the skip button as you would flash forward a movie.

Should you say you don't like it? Go right ahead. But then I don't want to see you in here when the next update comes along.

Will I care about your responses to this? No. I won't even bother reading them.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Should fetishes be avoidable? No. It's there. So press the skip button as you would flash forward a movie.
This is something I'll disagree with, not caring whether or not you read it or not... I'm not answering a question.

Yes, fetishes should be avoidable, not everyone is going to like the same things as some others but they'll still want to play the game anyway. For example, I don't really like Lesbian sex, or girl/girl content in general, but I'm not going to insult people over their like of it.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Guys, I also hate ntr (although I love netori, I know, I'm a hypocrite) and a spineless protagonist. BUT for that there is the development of the plot or simply ignore what you consider horrible and focus on what you like. For example, I love ruthless and evil protagonists. Am I going to watch or read something like my hero academia? No, I'm going to read a chinese web novel where the most 'good' protagonists kill the entire family of their enemies to avoid revenge or I'll watch series like sons of anarchy or breaking bad where the protagonist progressively becomes more evil and psychopathic. What I mean is that it's great to have different tastes and a lot of people (including me) really hate the tropes this game seems to use, but that doesn't mean it's okay to fuck a dev who was good to the community up until now. So far he did not lie to anyone like other dev. And for the people who complain about the ex-girlfriend and the harem, etc. There's a korean manga called 'my kingdom' where you could say the main character gets a harem even if it's crap lol. So both genders can go perfectly together. You can complain about wasting your time but don't bully the dev who didn't do anything to deserve it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
NM. I guess the haters won again, I can see you definitely listened to them. I saw the femdom tag is gone, though you forgot to change the front post.
What femdom ? As far as i remember there wasn't any in the game, at least yet. The MC was a doormat and one sister woke him up with punching him in the nuts, that's it.

As for criticism, that was mostly becaused the MC behaved like a doormat and many wished he would behave a bit more normal.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
What the heck is just going on?? People are arguing about NTR or not, is dev considering to put it in or people wants to see it in upcoming tag?? Well... ahmm.. will there be any "The Upcoming Tag" any future or it will just bound by only "Teasing"??

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
What the heck is just going on?? People are arguing about NTR or not, is dev considering to put it in or people wants to see it in upcoming tag?? Well... ahmm.. will there be any "The Upcoming Tag" any future or it will just bound by only "Teasing"??
What I mean about ntr is the ex girlfriend thing, but im sure many dont count that like ntr, so dont worry. Many people just hate the game for the mc lol

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Only children will choose one girl, being a adult will always choose all of them, so lana or tina is not a question to me and I kind of disappointed that the developer don't have a "choose both" option at that scene. :cautious:
It is kind of difficult for me to understand mc and three girl's position in the house, they look like family and live together but they never speak what relationship they really are in the game, maybe it is kind of trick to avoid the policy of patreon?:unsure:
The sudden increase hair for lana is it a bug?:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, just want to ask some question about the game.
As there is a harem tag in this thread what is the harem type of this game? Is the type that we can have all the girls at the end or the type that we can have fun with them but need to choose only one in the end game?:unsure:
Moreover, how is the choices going to affect the game? Will the Li paths be blocked if we don't have enough point of that character or don't choose a certain choice in the past? Right now I don't see many different by choosing different choices apart from skip scenes. :unsure:
Will there be more new Li appear in the future update or all Lis had appeared in the game? Just try to find out the number of Li in this game.:confused:
And for the advise of a harem, just hope to see more cat fight between the girls, sure there are conflicts between molly and lana plus lana and tina but I don't think that is enough if the relationship develop deeper. I would like to see more about the girls using tricks to get mc's attention, being jealously and angry if mc is with the other girl and upset if they lose the battle round. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackowl97

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ah, and here i had some hope that we get a nice revenge story for the ex.
Screenshot (830).png
Of course the MC doesn't manage to do it...i really shouldn't have had any expectations for him :HideThePain:
And the game really needs a patch, or a methode to rename the character relationships.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I don't quite understand what the relationship between the mc and the 3 girls at home are supposed to be. On one hand Alice can ground Lana and assign chore but on the other hand the interaction between them seems akward at time more like horny teenagers on hormone booster living together for a short time only.

On the discussion about avoidables fetishes my opinion is that depends from one game to another, the question is what is part of the core experience, the ones the game revolves around, and what are the optionals that will satisfy part of the audience without impeding the other part experience. Like what is the genre of the game and their main bosses and what are the optionals bosses fights and activities in mainstream gaming.

There is nothing wrong in asking if a fetish/tag is part of the core experience or an optional added value to the game. Everything is fine as long as the dev manage to properly convey what is the main content to expect and what isn't, which is not always easy for in development game.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes