VN Ren'Py Onhold The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Veritate [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 191mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What femdom ? As far as i remember there wasn't any in the game, at least yet. The MC was a doormat and one sister woke him up with punching him in the nuts, that's it.

As for criticism, that was mostly becaused the MC behaved like a doormat and many wished he would behave a bit more normal.
Is he still a doormat?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Is he still a doormat?
Kind of? I am playing (or at least trying) for a Tina solo, so he gets to tell off Lana, but it isn't long-lived. She's still a cunt, but MC doesn't immediately roll over. We'll see in the next update if we have the choice, but he's still... very... (and I hate this word, but I can't think of any other way to describe him) beta. He at least can stand up to Molly a little bit by telling her to leave, but it doesn't seem like she's going to back down. Lana is still a horrible brat, but I don't expect her to change.

I did catch one bug - I've been rejecting Molly, and when MC is with Lisa trying on swimsuits, he mentions needing a job because he is back together with her.

I'm also still confused as to the relationships here, unless I am forgetting from the last time. I feel like they're not related, especially with what Alice was saying to the MC in the kitchen, but she also mentions what she used to tell him when he was little? Is she the mom? Step-mom? Foster-mom?

edit: So, I just went back to try some other options, and it looks like if you had rejected Molly at first, she comes around again and you can reject her (I did the first time) or decide to use her just for sex, so... hopefully if we go that route we can eventually hurt her as she hurt the MC. Time will tell, but I like revenge.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just finished this update

Still kindda annoyed even if u tell Molly u dont want anything to do with her she still implies that she wont back down

Like are u kidding me

I was not even interested in using her for fun simply caus she chose to follow that other dude .. He might be gay ... And she probally didnt do anything with him .... But just the fact that she left the mc to follow that dude for so long is beyond saving for me personally

I dont do second chances with girls like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I am the first to ask if the ntr is avoidable in a game or if it will have it in the future, but it is one thing to ask and another to INSTRUCT the dev not to use it. I really hate ntr, but as a writer myself, I didn't try to influence the dev's story, and many seemed to want to. As far as criticism goes, that's actually great. You can be an honest person and even say that it sucks for you, but again, don't try to influence the dev so that the game will eventually become to your liking. If the dev didn't make any promises about x thing, then you don't have to force him to change anything. That's why I ask if it will have ntr at the beginning, and if the dev says no and then puts it, then you can complain and even insult him and force him to change the game's history since he lied to you. But it's not right to want to change the game even if you think it's for the better like wanting to make the protagonist more 'chad' or even normal as many said.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Let's see. Yes, this is the same formula that a zillion other games have.
The "aunt" that stirs shit up.
The "mom" that dresses like a slut and is attracted to her "son".
The tsundere sister.
The nerdy sister.
MC that is not in shape, is a slacker and has a weird giant "penis" (that looks more like a pencil) that's magically attractive to all these woman, even though he is child, makes no money and has no outstanding features.

I'm not trying to be mean dev, of course make the game you want. But so far there's nothing at all to distinguish this game from a ton of other mediocre (and that's being nice) games.

I mean, there's tons of other stuff folks can do with their time. You kinda have to earn it.

good luck 3.gif

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Visuals are nice, i don't mind slow burns as well but why is the mc such a wimp and unlikeable lol. Latest chapter has lot of redundant and boring moments the story isn't very engaging and buildup is weak. Welp best of luck to the dev and writer

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This game is missing an incest patch and a walkthrough mod and to be able to choose all the options. It would be great.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Played The Veritate v0.3, my first impression/verdict is neutral outlook. While the adult VN game itself is well-made, it was unable to get me hooked or excited, yet. Below are some key points and/or observations:

Other feedbacks:
Really good Honey Select visuals.
No sound effects or musics.
No gallery yet, but that's fine I guess, no serious lewds anyway.
Simplistic game UI.
2 minor bugs ( continuation, already reported by others ), no game breaking.
English is pretty okay for non-native.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes