VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Visit [v1.0] [Stiglet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

taches

Very good render, models, environments, surprising, mostly straight forward story. no Game-Over decisions. Hope for an Update :)
    Curios: The pool renders have no surface texture on the water, no waves, even when splashing somebody in.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Evil Dr Porkchop

Click and fuck,nothing wrong with that,the author has done it quite well, animations ,renders sex scenes are extremely well done,would prefer the change angle option to be more mainstream, but it's different and makes the game unique

Dialogue can be skipped though quite quickly,but be careful.....miss clicking,interface is good ....,A lot of content in this game and some great sex scenes,there is a story however ,I don't wish to give away spoilers,highly recommended

Good fun,great renders,smooth interface etc Karen is a babe,Nikki is a well I'll let you make your own decision

Characters have their own personality and there's some damn hot sex scenes,choice and consequence seems to be were the author is going,later updates will probably improve this game even more
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dinosx12

I've played a lot of the games here, but just now im starting to make reviews, this is my first one.
    This is one of the first games i played, in it's early stage. Since day one i liked it, i love the renders and animations used, the only problem i would think, it's the lack of choices with differents paths.
    I think this is a great game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zweihander63

I play these games to fap, so I won't talk about the story since I skipped all of it.

No grinding or time-management or jumping from location to location. The story unfolds itself. There are a few story choices to make, but that's the extent of it.

Renders are beautiful, very high-quality. Animations are among the best I've seen in a Ren'Py game.

There's no slow burn here, you get to see naked ladies at a consistent rate. There are a lot of scenes even in this early version. Awesome stuff.

Honestly the only drawback at this point is the amount of content. Yes, there are a lot of sex scenes and a lot of in-betweens, but it's still over too quickly. Hopefully the game continues to be updated and have more content added, which will fix this one flaw.

If you're feeling horny and like properly big tits, you need this game on your hard drive. Amazing job by the developers.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Uzite Brun

Nicely implausible sexiness. It's more a interactive novel than a game which means no grind of actions or money making. Leave your morality behind as you dive in a fantasy world of willing women who all happen to be impossibly hot. What's not to love?
  6. 3.00 star(s)

lokoper

This review is after v0.10

I don't get all these positive reviews. Besides the renders and animation, this game has too little to offer.

Pros
    A lot of content
    Renders and animation (that's why the 3 stars)

Cons
    Storyline is so boring and nothing happens besides sex
    Characters only talk about sex all the time!!!! They have zero personalities and everything revolves around MC'c cock or some kind of sex.
    MC's cock is so huge that makes you laugh.
    Women's breasts are too huge that you worry about their health
    This isn't a game but a novel since there's nothing you can do to affect the process of the story.

If you want to see mindless sex scenes you're going to enjoy this. If you want more depth in characters and an actual storyline that makes you try to accomplice things, then this isn't the game for you.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

EnterpriseNL

Love this game, I just love Officer Juru and her body, same for the aunt and Mother, love them.

Enough gameplay and naughty scenes love the big boobs on those girls, especially on Juru(cop) and on the Aunt, and to some extension on the mother too, story-wise this game is closely coming together

Thanks for this game, and don't stop making such great games
  8. 5.00 star(s)

metalspace

Let me start by saying I'm not a fan of short hair and really dislike ginormous tits; but hot damn I absolutely love Aunt Nikki. I guess it has to do with her characterisation more than her looks. She's cool, confident, knows what she wants, sexy and knows how to flaunt it. The mother's character is rather good and the model used is a nice change. Sexy and perfect body not withstanding, the face does make her look like a middle aged lady. Though I find Hayley to be a waste of time (probably because I'd much rather spend the time on either the aunt or the mother). The maid and the cop are cool distractions and don't get in the way, so I do enjoy them.

The story at the start prior to college was enjoyable but has in essence turned into regular incest VN affair, but it gets it's job done which is getting to the sex scenes in a somewhat logical way (albeit incest VN logic).

The sex scenes though are the highlight for me. Fantastic renders, multiple camera angles and mostly smooth but short animations. Even though, like I said earlier, I don't really like Hayley, her sex scenes are still enjoyable. The writing during the scenes is also decent and enjoyble.

Overall, I have to say, I really do enjoy this game and with the latest update, hopefully a mother/aunt only path is possible and it does happen in future updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

We have seen this rinse & repeat Story Way to many times! But what separates this from Most of the Others Is The fabulous Models And some awesome Animations the Dev knowledge As grown from the first Update! You see this with every new version of the Game I'm a big fan & will always keep an eye out for any further Work from them!... 9/10.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

drcynic22

I'll be honest. character models, especially the enormous dick of the MC and gigantic boobs of the aunt (or whatever she was) are just jarring. They don't look realistic and they're painfully exaggerated. The story didn't make sense to me and even though the game is short, I just felt bored with the whole thing. It did nothing for me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Xazz

Damn i remember playing the demo version and thinking that this will end up either abandoned or shit.Im so glad i was wrong back then!!The story is intriguing,the models are top tier as well as the enviroment.No low res shit on the background,and the animations,oh god the animations... I think that they're top of the notch if not the best.Every update is interesting no meaningless filler stuff.
    A must play game and i hope the best for the ppl that create this.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

slinkk

Drawing: 10/10 (fantastic models)

story: 8/10 (hayle -2 boring character)

Sex scenes: 10/10 (Multiple camera angles)

i usually don't play or like VN but i give this one a chance and i dont regret it, i can't wait to see it completed.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

CptRexx

This is game is very good. The main character has some corny (edgy) lines but it's his persona and I think it fits him. Character models and animations are also very good. I recomend this game you to play it. At least give it a try and don't forget to appreciate the creator.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

tempdeath

Drawing: best ive seen, maybe better than milfy city. mother and aunt out of this world sexy. girlfriend is hot too.

story: enjoyable

Sex scenes: really really good, different viewing choices.

is really for for what it is, keep taking your time dev and dont slack with the animation.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbanne

This is a great VN. Fast moving plot with lots of too good to be true action! Numerous beautiful characters who each have different qualities and personalities and the best part is, you aren't related to any of them!! :)

Keep up the good work!
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Broarmy2107

I enjoyed the first part of the game. I hope there will be pregnancy in future updates. Like with the mother and the aunt. Haley wasnt really enjoyable for me so i hope the mc will go for the mother and aunt
  17. 3.00 star(s)

halil123

Cool models and scenes
    Main character is a fucking retard it ruins the story for me

Tags are misleading because our gf is fucking someone else behind our back but there is no cheating/cuckold/ntr tag.

3/5 because of misleading tags, otherwise 4.5/5
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MercifulThug

Almost perfect for the type of games like this. "Harem Type"
    Storytelling comes naturally and not to fantasy to think it about.
    The best part: The Main Character's Ego. He knows how to handle a couple of things and not afraid to ask some help with the other character.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

This game has been consistent with my needs since I first started playing it. There's no teasing, not too much peeking and staring which can get comical after a while because it's childish to me. And it continues to deliver. Sometimes I want a decent story with a perfect balance of sex in between and this games presents and delivers just that.

You take a scenario where a young, hung horny guy gets to plow through sexy, voluptuous, insatiable women and it's usually going to be a hit. Add that the the fact that the story is good and the game goes from good to great imo.

One of the most important factors of a game to me is it's sex scenes, and Stiglet has been consistent in this area since day one and I respect that. I've played a plethora of games that had mediocre sex scenes even when everything else was top tier. I love the fact that there's multiple angles and point of views which is a welcoming site.

Great Renders
    Great Sex scenes
    Sex characters
    Decent storylines

What more could you ask for?
  20. 5.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

5/5 !!!

this game is just excellent , I could say one of the top 5 games of f95 !
    story is very good n nice, animation renders are the best if not perfect , having different angles even with animations, good grammar and spelling, images are very very well rendered and drawn.
    would love to see this game updated.
    keep up the good work.