RPGM Abandoned The Void Project [v0.2 Bugfix] [ShikoGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
The game is a parody of the popular game League of Legends and features the character Kai'sa. After her home was destroyed, she got sucked in by the Void. Close to death, she fuses with a void creature and is now able to survive in a vast emptiness. The player is creating a hub, where he manages survivors, builds structures, trades or declares war on other settlements.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-08
Release Date: 2019-08-08
Developer: ShikoGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

347093_3_2.jpg 347090_1.jpg 347088_2.jpg preview.PNG Kaisa2poseNeutral_new_edit_copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 5, 2019
They love the word Void because we are all empty inside
Hey, we gotta remember T̶̹̖͈̝̬̺̹͈͓̰̤̺̰͈̳͚̘̣̯̺̫̻̃͋̀͐̉͊̉̽̍̿͂̊̌̉͂̒̄̕͜͝ͅh̷̢̨̜͍̮͇̖̞̥̼̲̟̟̜͎̝̼̤̋̉̋͋̌̊̾̀̅̅̉́͒͐̌̋̎́̊̓͜͝ͅé̴̢̨̦̘̯͕̲͓̱̞͔̺̰̦͍̱͍̜͕̲̤͜͝ V̸̧̛̗̫͚̘̗̥̰̦͓̣̲̅͊́́̌̓̓͑̅̅̾͒̀̑̎͐͌̈́̒̈̐̄́͆̃̓̒͛͘̚͝͝ơ̴̧̨̧̧̡̘̟͍̖͈̟͉̭͕͉͍̱͍̼̦̼̼̭͙͖̠̂̽̇͋̌̽̇̅͛̿̎̎̍̄̍̂̂͛̾̿̆͆̄̓̆̇̋̌̋͂̎̈́̄͛̓̎̓̒̑͋͂̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͝i̴̡̧̛͙̠̮̙̳͖͍̯̥̟̱̙̥̱̘̬̭͓͙͚̱̪̟͚̜͈̮̱͉̹͉͖͈̐̒̓̓̊̇̉̆̿̾̄͌̈́̈́̽͆̃̊̇̍̌͐͆̀̀̍͂̕̚͜͜͝d̷̨̡̨̛̙̞̪̭̣̗͈̜̳͇͚̩̘̟̠̘̄̑͆̌͆̊̋̀̈̇͗̾̊̅͊͊̐̉̓͗͊͒͋̓́̿͒̀̃͋̏̉̔̃̚̚͠ L̷̢̧̡̧̨̠͖͉̘̲͈̤̗̻̮͖̲͙̳̭͙͈̮̮̲̹̪͔͚͇̠̳̽̈́̀̃̾̈́̐́̏̎̈́͜͜͝͝ͅo̸̠͍̫͔̮̯̲̖̐̏̈̽͊̊̌́̈́̓̅͆̀̌̈́͂͛̐̈̍͘͜v̸̢̢̡̢̝͍͚̟̘͈̜̹̬̩͇̻̲͔͎̥̰̖̘̱̜̜̰̳̝̖̩̈́͠ȩ̴̻͖̘̗́̔̀̐̊̏̇̄̎͋̊̇̌͆̈́̈́͘͘͝͝s̶̡̼͚͕͇̤̩̬̲̰̠͇̲͋̈́̒́͋̓̊̓̔̑͋͂̆̈́͂͒̈́́́͊̿̃̂͘͝͝ Y̸̜͉̘̺̏͐ͅo̷̦̻͚̐́͝ù̴͖͌̋̓͛͗͆

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"Male Protagonist" while all pictures depict a female?
Is there a different character dureing the management or is this just falsely taged?

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
how to exit the cave with the slimes? south & east exists report "not implemented" and the west exit leads to a larger cave, but i cant figure how to exit from there

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah but the games genre for mp(main protagonist ) is misleading

Last edited:

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
how to exit the cave with the slimes? south & east exists report "not implemented" and the west exit leads to a larger cave, but i cant figure how to exit from there
This is the start of the outskirts. When you go out of your hub(base), the route is down-downright-rightup up and you should be at a village where the story/quests continues. To find the sister of the little boy you need to go downleft instead of downright.
After walking a bit, a bossfight will be initiated(There is a message telling of a "menacing aura" before entering).

I'm guessing there's no sex scene yet?
There actually is! A slime "introduces" a new member for your hub.

Last edited:

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
ShikoGames yes i figured it eventually... the "ropes" are used to go down... i was seeking some kind of "cave" entrance like in many other rpgm

but... new problem... i have in my inventory 30 wood (bought from shop)... but when i talk to the elder to deliver 10, in my hub, he clains i dont have any wood

Last edited:

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
ShikoGames yes i figured it eventually... the "ropes" are used to go down... i was seeking some kind of "cave" entrance like in many other rpgm

but... new problem... i have in my inventory 30 wood (bought from shop)... but when i talk to the elder to deliver 10, in my hub, he clains i dont have any wood
same here maybe its the end of the game...
did you save "big sis"?

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019

Thanks for finding my first bug!(y)Currently uploading a fix.
same here maybe its the end of the game...
did you save "big sis"?
Not the end yet but near it. A shop is built and if you've saved her a longsword x3 is added to your inventory. You can also buy x2 and x3 swords(Just in case your relation with the village is negative).

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The art isn't exactly my thing, but it's a management game, so I'll keep an eye on it.
Best of luck for the development !

Reactions: waffel

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
so, quick guide for what i have done and discovered - after all cutscenes at start of game
- from your hub
go south to the caves, enter, exit through west, head south - south east (notice the ropes on walls... these are ladders)

- reach new town
talk to everyone, don't steal anything (or save and steal to be safe), activate the crystal for quick travels to your hub
you will learn/find the following quests here
(a) a farmer needs 5 red grass (you can find them in the caves south and west from your hub, all in the same room, 4 in north part and the fifth in south-west part)
(b) a big sister needs saving (west side of caves, north from the boss fight)
(c) mayor warning for orcs (haven't figure that out yet)
(d) some woman needs fish (haven't figure that out yet)

complete quest (a), you will get a bread as reward
give bread to a hungry person in north-north west part of this town, you will gain reputation here

complete quest (b) and you will automatic return to your hub, along with some new villagers

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So I love the fact that this game is about (atleast for now) Kai'Sa and the art itself is nice too. But the face just looks offputting, the proportions of it seem like something you'd see in a weird, rundown doll-store where they don't have enough space on the face to fit everything so they mash everything together in the center. That's how her face looks imo.