RPGM Abandoned The Void Project [v0.2 Bugfix] [ShikoGames]

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
It is like favourite game , soon
If the game came with the option to customize the controls. I probably wouldn't stop playing it. Also, Why didn't the old man give direction to the town? Between the frustration of a combat system you never played and key mashing. I quit before getting to town.

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
If the game came with the option to customize the controls. I probably wouldn't stop playing it. Also, Why didn't the old man give direction to the town? Between the frustration of a combat system you never played and key mashing. I quit before getting to town.
Well, which controls would you prefer/how would you optimize it?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
I receive an error that say map003.json is not found, what should i do?
Forgot to mention this;
Some areas got changed, so if you saved in the hub or your cave the saves wont work. If you still want to keep them just walk outside to the outskirts and save there.
The Slime event also received some minor changes, so saves after it won't work either(Was at the end of 0.1 so hopefully it isn't too bothersome).

If you started a new game and the issue persists, please tell me.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
Forgot to mention this;
Some areas got changed, so if you saved in the hub or your cave the saves wont work. If you still want to keep them just walk outside to the outskirts and save there.
The Slime event also received some minor changes, so saves after it won't work either(Was at the end of 0.1 so hopefully it isn't too bothersome).

If you started a new game and the issue persists, please tell me.
yep, i just downloaded it and its my first play. this happened after i clean up the cave and go to sleep- so the first thing you do in game

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
1. what direction lies the new village? after a (very) quick run in caves i didnt notice new areas open

2. crystal in cave/home shows orc village and when selected it states "not enough energy". Is this some new/future feature? I though teleport crystal shows only villages we have discovered

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
yep, i just downloaded it and its my first play. this happened after i clean up the cave and go to sleep- so the first thing you do in game
Here is a fixed version:

1. what direction lies the new village? after a (very) quick run in caves i didnt notice new areas open

2. crystal in cave/home shows orc village and when selected it states "not enough energy". Is this some new/future feature? I though teleport crystal shows only villages we have discovered
1. Check post number 11; wrote a guide on how to get there
2. I'm putting every location there so one knows which are accesible in this version. Your interpretation seems interesting though; might change it in future versions.

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
I got another bug, after collecting 5 red grasses for town quest i got: failed to load:img/faces/test.png
Can you describe after which event that did happen? For a quick fix you can copy and paste a file from img/faces/ and name it test.jpg. .

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I got the red grass bug as well. After meeting the village, taking the wood home I go to find the grass. No matter the order I pick the grass I always get the failed to load:img/faces/test.png I tried renaming one of the files as suggested, but the same result.

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
I got the red grass bug as well. After meeting the village, taking the wood home I go to find the grass. No matter the order I pick the grass I always get the failed to load:img/faces/test.png I tried renaming one of the files as suggested, but the same result.
I got another bug, after collecting 5 red grasses for town quest i got: failed to load:img/faces/test.png
Here is a fix:

Leornan

May 8, 2018
so, quick guide for what i have done and discovered - after all cutscenes at start of game
- from your hub
go south to the caves, enter, exit through west, head south - south east (notice the ropes on walls... these are ladders)

- reach new town
talk to everyone, don't steal anything (or save and steal to be safe), activate the crystal for quick travels to your hub
you will learn/find the following quests here
(a) a farmer needs 5 red grass (you can find them in the caves south and west from your hub, all in the same room, 4 in north part and the fifth in south-west part)
(b) a big sister needs saving (west side of caves, north from the boss fight)
(c) mayor warning for orcs (haven't figure that out yet)
(d) some woman needs fish (haven't figure that out yet)

complete quest (a), you will get a bread as reward
give bread to a hungry person in north-north west part of this town, you will gain reputation here

complete quest (b) and you will automatic return to your hub, along with some new villagers
when you give the bread to the man talk to him again and you will get a fishing rod.

i'm trying to find the boss but no luck so far, already build the house but dont find it :/

Jun 5, 2019
SHIT! this post got cursed.:eek:

T̶̹̖͈̝̬̺̹͈͓̰̤̺̰͈̳͚̘̣̯̺̫̻̃͋̀͐̉͊̉̽̍̿͂̊̌̉͂̒̄̕͜͝ͅh̷̢̨̜͍̮͇̖̞̥̼̲̟̟̜͎̝̼̤̋̉̋͋̌̊̾̀̅̅̉́͒͐̌̋̎́̊̓͜͝ͅé̴̢̨̦̘̯͕̲͓̱̞͔̺̰̦͍̱͍̜͕̲̤͜͝ V̸̧̛̗̫͚̘̗̥̰̦͓̣̲̅͊́́̌̓̓͑̅̅̾͒̀̑̎͐͌̈́̒̈̐̄́͆̃̓̒͛͘̚͝͝ơ̴̧̨̧̧̡̘̟͍̖͈̟͉̭͕͉͍̱͍̼̦̼̼̭͙͖̠̂̽̇͋̌̽̇̅͛̿̎̎̍̄̍̂̂͛̾̿̆͆̄̓̆̇̋̌̋͂̎̈́̄͛̓̎̓̒̑͋͂̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͝i̴̡̧̛͙̠̮̙̳͖͍̯̥̟̱̙̥̱̘̬̭͓͙͚̱̪̟͚̜͈̮̱͉̹͉͖͈̐̒̓̓̊̇̉̆̿̾̄͌̈́̈́̽͆̃̊̇̍̌͐͆̀̀̍͂̕̚͜͜͝d̷̨̡̨̛̙̞̪̭̣̗͈̜̳͇͚̩̘̟̠̘̄̑͆̌͆̊̋̀̈̇͗̾̊̅͊͊̐̉̓͗͊͒͋̓́̿͒̀̃͋̏̉̔̃̚̚͠ L̷̢̧̡̧̨̠͖͉̘̲͈̤̗̻̮͖̲͙̳̭͙͈̮̮̲̹̪͔͚͇̠̳̽̈́̀̃̾̈́̐́̏̎̈́͜͜͝͝ͅo̸̠͍̫͔̮̯̲̖̐̏̈̽͊̊̌́̈́̓̅͆̀̌̈́͂͛̐̈̍͘͜v̸̢̢̡̢̝͍͚̟̘͈̜̹̬̩͇̻̲͔͎̥̰̖̘̱̜̜̰̳̝̖̩̈́͠ȩ̴̻͖̘̗́̔̀̐̊̏̇̄̎͋̊̇̌͆̈́̈́͘͘͝͝s̶̡̼͚͕͇̤̩̬̲̰̠͇̲͋̈́̒́͋̓̊̓̔̑͋͂̆̈́͂͒̈́́́͊̿̃̂͘͝͝ Y̸̜͉̘̺̏͐ͅo̷̦̻͚̐́͝ù̴͖͌̋̓͛͗͆

I mean the game does look pretty good, with some updates you'll truely see how T̶̹̖͈̝̬̺̹͈͓̰̤̺̰͈̳͚̘̣̯̺̫̻̃͋̀͐̉͊̉̽̍̿͂̊̌̉͂̒̄̕͜͝ͅh̷̢̨̜͍̮͇̖̞̥̼̲̟̟̜͎̝̼̤̋̉̋͋̌̊̾̀̅̅̉́͒͐̌̋̎́̊̓͜͝ͅé̴̢̨̦̘̯͕̲͓̱̞͔̺̰̦͍̱͍̜͕̲̤͜͝ V̸̧̛̗̫͚̘̗̥̰̦͓̣̲̅͊́́̌̓̓͑̅̅̾͒̀̑̎͐͌̈́̒̈̐̄́͆̃̓̒͛͘̚͝͝ơ̴̧̨̧̧̡̘̟͍̖͈̟͉̭͕͉͍̱͍̼̦̼̼̭͙͖̠̂̽̇͋̌̽̇̅͛̿̎̎̍̄̍̂̂͛̾̿̆͆̄̓̆̇̋̌̋͂̎̈́̄͛̓̎̓̒̑͋͂̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͝i̴̡̧̛͙̠̮̙̳͖͍̯̥̟̱̙̥̱̘̬̭͓͙͚̱̪̟͚̜͈̮̱͉̹͉͖͈̐̒̓̓̊̇̉̆̿̾̄͌̈́̈́̽͆̃̊̇̍̌͐͆̀̀̍͂̕̚͜͜͝d̷̨̡̨̛̙̞̪̭̣̗͈̜̳͇͚̩̘̟̠̘̄̑͆̌͆̊̋̀̈̇͗̾̊̅͊͊̐̉̓͗͊͒͋̓́̿͒̀̃͋̏̉̔̃̚̚͠ L̷̢̧̡̧̨̠͖͉̘̲͈̤̗̻̮͖̲͙̳̭͙͈̮̮̲̹̪͔͚͇̠̳̽̈́̀̃̾̈́̐́̏̎̈́͜͜͝͝ͅo̸̠͍̫͔̮̯̲̖̐̏̈̽͊̊̌́̈́̓̅͆̀̌̈́͂͛̐̈̍͘͜v̸̢̢̡̢̝͍͚̟̘͈̜̹̬̩͇̻̲͔͎̥̰̖̘̱̜̜̰̳̝̖̩̈́͠ȩ̴̻͖̘̗́̔̀̐̊̏̇̄̎͋̊̇̌͆̈́̈́͘͘͝͝s̶̡̼͚͕͇̤̩̬̲̰̠͇̲͋̈́̒́͋̓̊̓̔̑͋͂̆̈́͂͒̈́́́͊̿̃̂͘͝͝ Y̸̜͉̘̺̏͐ͅo̷̦̻͚̐́͝ù̴͖͌̋̓͛͗͆.

Memery aside I'm liking the new content.

ShikoGames

Jun 28, 2019
Here is(again) a fixed version:
- Merchant girl should now corectly dissapear from 2 locations
- Fixed the red grass quest
- Fixed the sleep option
- New magma outskirts area should now be accessible in the new version