SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

hey all
0.01a small update
Dialogue has been updated as well as adding new sound tracks throughout - big thanks to jospaghettio for the help
Mac version has been fixed
Animation fixed
Added some much needed words on a door (was missed)
Added additional scenes to the intro hospital
Fixed Grace face with the black lines on head
MAC: Mega
PC: Mega
Both files have been removed FYI

• Sad
Reactions: EHFaR

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of THE WANKING DEAD v0.01a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of THE WANKING DEAD v0.01a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link is dead

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheWankingDead-0.01aRework
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wont even ask about new content, but how much of the old stuff is in this 0.01 version? Anyone checked it out already?
Doubt many will. Just another box of rocks for brains dev remaking an unfinished game. The game before had choices and a semblance of a story and ok graphics, all the classic signs of a game in dire need of a remake. :poop:

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Honest Question but are Reworks actually the Smart Early path for Developing?

I Get new renders and images and blah blah but was is smarter reworking than actual forward Progressing?

Especially when the content amount is rather slim, Like I do understand and like when Devs make Part styles like part 1, part 2, part 3 and while working on say part 2 they rework the "Finished" part 1 or "Finished"" part 2 while they are on the next part being made, And so I just feel you added more Work and Time to the plate but haven't fully given us a fair bit to show for all this Down time considering you have been MIA for a fair bit and then just Jump in with a Rework like all is fine and dandy.

Like i even bet the Intro Content has changed to to the point its almost like a different start again....

Ill keep a Eye open here but I am very Disappointed with Devs and the Rework Train when they have next to no Content to really rework, Just make a New game at that time if you want better stuff and then come back later and rework it.

Finish the Game First or First Parts Please..............Then Rework it......

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Well just played trough it

Seems the sex animation thing dont work

And i also dislike that now all the sudden with the new rework the wifey is missing and maybe dead

Hopefully we see that hot teacher again tho :sneaky:

But yeah aside from one or two new characters and the wifey missing its more or less the same thing

I do hope the camp has more then just that blond female and the daughter as women in that camp otherwise it be a sausage fest :ROFLMAO:

Not much to say about it just a intro of the same shit u wake up in the hospital and get to the base camp and police station
i bet she isnt dead but with some other dude or dudes together...super ntr...if those games arent harem written then there is only drama the whole play through....then there is even no need to find his wife...becomes only more tragedy and draaaamaaaa

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Honest Question but are Reworks actually the Smart Early path for Developing?

I Get new renders and images and blah blah but was is smarter reworking than actual forward Progressing?

Especially when the content amount is rather slim, Like I do understand and like when Devs make Part styles like part 1, part 2, part 3 and while working on say part 2 they rework the "Finished" part 1 or "Finished"" part 2 while they are on the next part being made, And so I just feel you added more Work and Time to the plate but haven't fully given us a fair bit to show for all this Down time considering you have been MIA for a fair bit and then just Jump in with a Rework like all is fine and dandy.

Like i even bet the Intro Content has changed to to the point its almost like a different start again....

Ill keep a Eye open here but I am very Disappointed with Devs and the Rework Train when they have next to no Content to really rework, Just make a New game at that time if you want better stuff and then come back later and rework it.

Finish the Game First or First Parts Please..............Then Rework it......
Developers are artists. And like painters and authors, they are constantly reconsidering creative choices.

It's often not a question of a re-work as a "smart path". It's not a business choice. Developers see current work and want creatively something different. But, instead of abandoning a project as many developers do, they instead choose to re-work existing ip. Sometimes only improved visuals, sometimes re-conceptualizing the story.

The latter both were considerations for EHFaR. So, the re-work will follow a somewhat different narrative to the original.

EHFaR also works a real job irl. That slows things down a lot. If this game ever gains traction, he can maybe hang up his day job. I know he wants to.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity: does this have a Clem-inspired charakter? And no, i don't even mean loli, just even remotely reminding of Clem from the TWD games.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes