Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

1. 3.00 star(s)

piv

Wonderfull 3D women, nice story and context, high potential... but too boring for me! Tried two times to play it (vers. 0.1 first and 0.4), and in both cases I felt asleep, not jocking! Also it's very irritating the impossibility to roll back to previous steps...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

r_o_u_k

EDIT:
    A version later, not much has changed. Still not much clues on how to progress. And still not a lot of content. Too bad, because the game core mechanics are rather solid. So, an average 3 star game...

Original:
    A rather good bblike game. (I know we shouldn't compare games, but that one we all know created a genre, just like when we spoke about doomlikes before the FPS name was coined.) It contains the three usual roles, a maternal figure, a slutty hateful 'roommate' and an innocent loving one.

A bit grindy to my taste, hence the 4 star rating instead of 5. But the renders and the core mechanics are solid, making it a nice jigsaw to unravel. The fact that there is no town to roam is a big plus for me, because it helps to focus on one target.

It only lacks some quest reminder. There should be a screen containing the last sentences of some of the dialogs, which usually gives a clue about what to do next. It also lacks a description of some game mechanics that can only be discovered through browsing the code, like the sobering mechanism. (It makes drunkenness lose a point each hour. So giving alcohol must be times judiciously.)

Speaking of which, I took the liberty to decompile the code, and was rather pleased by a rather solid design (as far as RenPy poor poor expressiveness allows, of course). This can be a great foundation to flesh out the game a bit more. Let's just hope that there won't be added some dancing uninteresting hookers to seduce, since it's not the point of the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

madmewmew

The game is okay, It has a potential to be a good maybe even a great game that's why I'm giving it a 4 since it's really just the starting phase so cutting some slack.... Will change in the future updates.
    Pros
    -The game has beautiful women in it
    - Good renders
    - Has some animation in it so that's something good to look forward to in the future. In the later updates maybe more steamy animation ;).
    Cons
    -It's Really really grindy only to give you small reward for the grind, which makes it not worth it. Maybe need a checklist of all the scenes available so we wouldn't keep grinding thinking there would be more that we haven't seen or make it less grindy.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

evildead

this game need better tips on what to do. and maybe some stats on the woman. as iv been clicking room to room doing the same thing over and over and over to get the same thing over and over, and the woman look like they just hate me no mater what I do or say to them. feel lost playing this game. and will not be playing anymore intill a better tips or help screen 2/5 stars