VN - Ren'Py - The Way Love Goes [Ch. 26] [Naughty Skunk Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

For this game i'm giving 3/5. There are several reasons for this score. Firstly i want to say that character models are nice, not best but they can pass. Story itself isn't that bad.

Now what i totally disliked in this game so far is the fact that all females are hot for MC. All of them want his pants off from the start. There's no relationship building, nothing like that. You just get some choices to pick up and that's it. Speaking of choices certain things are forced on you. Like there's no option at all. So lets say you want to play solo path for single female. Well tuff luck on you cause game forces you to do something you ass a player don't want to.

Does this game have potential?, yes it does. Do i recommend it to try it out? Yes and no.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hahn1900

Thats nothing... The Setting and Story goes around here in every second game.

The Renders are... yeah there are Renders. The Models were recycled many time around F95. Overall the game looks "ok-ish" but really not good... there is so much more possible with a little more effort.

The writing is not good, the storytelling just bad.

And the Game has major issues... not the first a game give you choices and just ignore them after a second you picked some. "want to peek?" "no" "NPCs respond as if you have peeked" yeah what ever. No choice did matter, there are no variables. Doenst matter what you choose, the game goes the way the DEV wants. Just dont give us choices if you dont want the player to choose something diefferent than you intend@ DEV.

You can find hundreds of games like this, and much more better ones.

Normally i wouldnt write a review at this early state of a game, but im doing it anyways cause this game just dont have any potential at all. Its comnplete generic, and in my opinion the goal for the DEV is to get easy support at patreon with minmal effort to the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

HansDampf788

I just finished the first chapter and here are my thoughts about it.

Let's start with this I think the game needs an incest patch to make Megan the aunt and Lily and Nina cousins of the MC.

Now with the obvious out of the way let's get to the story or better backstory, the parents throwing a 12-year-old out is a stupid idea, a better idea would be that they send him off to boarding school.

Cut back the thoughts of the MC and especially the perviness it's annoying and childish. Also, in the first scene with Nina why the bullshit with her kneeing the MC in the balls.

The MC is not the worst I have ever seen but get rid of this sad excuse of a beard or give him a good locking one.

I think these are the most important things for now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dacris69

Chapter 1 brings a series of cliches, every scene so far we can see it other dozens of games. Story is more than dumb, models are generic and we saw them as well in many other games, and many renders have terrible lightning. So far this is worse than average.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

g33b1c

Good start, I like it when stories build up slowly and you can tell when characters are interested in each other.
    The graphics are also great.
    An Incest patch could also be quite interesting.
    Keep it up