Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 26] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.26] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1592301
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod.
And a Gallery Mod ( Credit: BrandyYT)

Note:The Mod have two folders 100% Patched (not only the Characters Names) and No Patched copy and use the one you want.

Updated: 2022-11-12
Game/Creator: The Way Love Goes / Naughty Skunk Games -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - BrandyYT -
Mod Version: 0.13
Game Version: Chapter 13
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port with mod by
Android Port with mod by BrandyYT (Need Update to ch.13)

View attachment 1308090 View attachment 1328618 View attachment 1328620 View attachment 1328623 View attachment 1328624 View attachment 1308096 View attachment 1905768 View attachment 1905766
CH14 ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
He will get to it when he gets to it, we can relax for a day or two boys, no need to panic.
I don't know. Some of us are still waiting for him to make one for Being Super that's been out for almost a month now. Maybe he'll get to this. Maybe he won't. We shall wait and see.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well I will just play without it. This game is shouldn't be extremely complex to update a mod that take weeks. Even the most complex mods updated in 1-3 days at max after release. And worse thing is that there are actually 2 modders works on this mod. Also there is one another modder make a mod for this game and he hasn't updated his mod either. This is kinda funny. I hope some other mod like joker or sancho pick up this game in future

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well I will just play without it. This game is shouldn't be extremely complex to update a mod that take weeks. Even the most complex mods updated in 1-3 days at max after release. And worse thing is that there are actually 2 modders works on this mod. Also there is one another modder make a mod for this game and he hasn't updated his mod either. This is kinda funny. I hope some other mod like joker or sancho pick up this game in future
He did not go radio silent (which could happen, as he has a job and a life beside the modding projects here, so it could even happen that he does not see any updates that hit the forum for his projects), he said that he is working on the mod update just 2 comments before yours.

1-3 days max, as you said, when the update hit the forum ~50hours ago, from what I see on the thread. Even the public update on patreon was 3 days ago, from what I saw on the post, but honestly I did not check that. And neither should he.

So, I could be just plain dumb, but I do not see your point clearly.

Durnst

Nov 16, 2022
There's somebody doing work for free. Obviously you're entitled to have their hours spent for your convenience. I can't believe, this is going to be the first post I ever did :FacePalm:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
How about whining about it after the last release 2 days ago you just take over and start doing the mod yourself since you are so clearly knowledgeable about how to do it faster. OMG you waited a whole day before whining about the speed of the mod work... you are clearly so hard done by that you instead have to play without it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How about whining about it after the last release 2 days ago you just take over and start doing the mod yourself since you are so clearly knowledgeable about how to do it faster. OMG you waited a whole day before whining about the speed of the mod work... you are clearly so hard done by that you instead have to play without it.
Oh no you don't! You can't just come in here and apply logic to peoples rantings! That's not how this shit works!

Belzeebub$

Dare To Do
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
If you are so confident of playing without this mod why mention it here. Just, play without pestering the peace and harmony of this thread. By the looks of your logic it is dumb to expect that though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CooroDragon

Feb 21, 2018
are we just waiting for brandy part of the mod at this point? if so can we just get the Adan part? i dont really need/want the gallery part of it.