Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 26] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.26] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I ain't entirely sure how they work it out. I just know that AdanCG once said on here that he was waiting on BrandyYT to finish his or her part before Adan could finish his part. That's what I'm going off of.
I don't know if Adan said that or not. Haven't paid too much attention tbh. But, what I do know is BrandyYT can't do the port without the wt, but, the wt can be put out without a port. My thoughts are that maybe they do it in tandem instead of separately that way they can release togather. But, I have no clue.

Reactions: Talmadge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i am not trying to rush them, i just saw that the last mod was from chapter 14 so i didn't know if it was still getting updates since it is now chapter 17.
Chapter 14 was the last version here on F95, the other chapters were never here till today.

Reactions: Disco22

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah - It's a bit disappointing, but it's not that we are entitled to get a WT mod presented on a silver platter. The mod author does it for free, and has no obligation to keep the mod up to date. This mod author probably has a limited amount of time, and this VN is probably one of the many been worked on. We can only ask and hope for the best.

For now I just come back every now and then to check if any progress has been made.
Who knows? Maybe one day we will be pleasantly surprised.
I don't mean the mod, I mean the game. If the mod was abandoned per say, I would have continued using the Universal Walkthrough Mod, but wondered why I didn't have Chapters 15-16 downloaded and played already.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't mean the mod, I mean the game. If the mod was abandoned per say, I would have continued using the Universal Walkthrough Mod, but wondered why I didn't have Chapters 15-16 downloaded and played already.
Because it went straight from 14-17. 15 and 16 were never up.