Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 26] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.26] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
not tried, but is that possible then? I know some mods "#¤ with saves so if you try loading a save without the mod you get grey screen
Check the last couple pages of the game's main topic, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned there that old saves will not work. (I plan on a restart anyway, so w/e.)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can someone clarify the type incest, the patched version has? (Aunt, cousin? Or mom, and sisters for MC?)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Can someone clarify the type incest, the patched version has? (Aunt, cousin? Or mom, and sisters for MC?)
In the patched version, Megan is MC's aunt, while Lily and Nina are his cousins. These three are the characters shown on the "front cover" as the main LIs.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
In the patched version, Megan is MC's aunt, while Lily and Nina are his cousins. These three are the characters shown on the "front cover" as the main LIs.
OK, thanks. The game already sort of mentions they are family, just not constantly. I was more concerned if the aunt was made the mom, and the cousins sisters...as it would have made no sense.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
AdanGC Mods

With a fresh install of the game and the mod (no other utils), the gallery throws an error about an undeclared variable, 'bgr', in the menus. e.g.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variable is referenced 3 times in brandyscene.rpy, but is not declared in any of the game or mod files.

It can be ignored, but that corrupts the menu logic in the unfavorable direction. i.e. Hitomi above leaves the room (bchoice28_done) rather than continuing the fun (bchoice28_yes).

I assumed that was a color highlight for the menu, so I added this line to script.rpy at line 46 (end of initial defined vars).

Code:
define bgr = "{color=#59a740}"
Then all was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods

With a fresh install of the game and the mod (no other utils), the gallery throws an error about an undeclared variable, 'bgr', in the menus. e.g.

The variable is referenced 3 times in brandyscene.rpy, but is not declared in any of the game or mod files.

It can be ignored, but that corrupts the menu logic in the unfavorable direction. i.e. Hitomi above leaves the room (bchoice28_done) rather than continuing the fun (bchoice28_yes).

I assumed that was a color highlight for the menu, so I added this line to script.rpy at line 46 (end of initial defined vars).

Code:
define bgr = "{color=#59a740}"
Then all was fine.
im going to tell brandy and see if he can fix that Thanks.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
fresh game install, I literallt had never played this game before, installed the mod and this is what I get

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ch18_nilic is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9402:
    label ch18_nilic:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 27624:
    label ch18_nilic:

The label ch18_nisha is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9468:
    label ch18_nisha:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 27690:
    label ch18_nisha:

The label ch18_niba is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9527:
    label ch18_niba:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 27749:
    label ch18_niba:

The label ch18_nibj is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9635:
    label ch18_nibj:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 27857:
    label ch18_nibj:

The label ch18_tipli is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9753:
    label ch18_tipli:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 27975:
    label ch18_tipli:

The label ch18_sn is defined twice, at File "game/brandyscene.rpy", line 9835:
    label ch18_sn:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 28057:
    label ch18_sn:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Apr 16 01:23:31 2023

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
fresh game install, I literallt had never played this game before, installed the mod and this is what I get

Works just fine here, tested the game tabbed through for about 5 minutes, and then I tested going straight to gallery and playing random scenes.

Delete the game, re-extract, do not install any patches (they are already included) install the mod either no patch (non-incest) or patched (incest) and then play.

Reactions: elymid

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
And, if you just need a walkthrough, you can get the other one. It's already updated and has the taboo patch added for good measure.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hey guys sorry i've been busy with personal things and didn't have enought time to progress fast in the mod im still working in the mod im going to finish with my part tomorrow and send it to brandy for his part of the mod be patient please.

Edit: I finish my part of the mod last night and send it to brandy for his part of the mod.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
will this work with ch 19?
Mod's never work with it the latest version of the game when it has yet to be updated as well. If you look one post above yours, you'd see that Adan said he sent his work to Brandy for him to do his part. Then it will be updated. So probably by the end of the week or so, I'm guessing. Don't know how many other games Brandy does, nor what real life stuff he has going on. Be patient, young padawan.

Reactions: Shattered85