Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 26] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.26] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I finish my part of the mod yesterday i Just waiting Brandy to send me his gallery mod when i have that im going to update the mod be patient guys please.. hope brandy dont take much time to send me his part of the mod.
No rush. I have other games to play before I get to the new update on this anyway.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
does this work with the updated ipatch or no?? has anyone tried??
The updated i-patch was done almost instantly upon release. There are 2 versions of the mod patched and not patched. So, the patched one already has it. The mod came out a week or so after the game came out.

In the OP:

Note:The Mod have two folders 100% Patched (not only the Characters Names) and No Patched copy and use the one you want.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Please note, the "mod is done" just waiting on the gallery part. No need to spam new version is out, blah blah blah ;)

Really folks read, or can you? Can you not play a game with a mod to fap off to? Did you say no to both? :ROFLMAO:

update please

PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE....

It's done, he's waiting on the gallery unlocker part

Last edited:

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1592301
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod.
And a Gallery Mod ( Credit: BrandyYT)

Note:The Mod have two folders 100% Patched (not only the Characters Names) and No Patched copy and use the one you want.

Updated: 2023-02-08
Game/Creator: The Way Love Goes / Naughty Skunk Games -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - BrandyYT -
Mod Version: 0.17
Game Version: Chapter 17
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

update please

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy