Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Way Love Goes - Noneya666's Walkthrough & Incest Mod [v0.1] [Naughty Skunk Games]

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
1326383_titlecard-full.png

Overview:
Adds in-game Walkthrough and incest
This mod has been abandoned as there are 2 mods already​

Updated: 2022-02-22
Game/Creator: The Way Love Goes / Naughty Skunk Games - - F95zone
Modder: Noneya666
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: Chapter 8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

If you liked using the mod feel free to donate a beer or joint
If you enjoyed the game make sure to support the developer

Download: - - -

1515219_The_Way_Love_Goes_lmnNHUzm6h.jpg

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can you please add a mirror to some other download site?

With Annonfile, I keep getting virus errors. With Mediafire I get the file has been removed for TOS violation and with Zippyshare, all I get is popups and no file.

Last edited:
Reactions: B31stone

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
As with the above poster, anon, mediafire and zippy all trigger Nortons and/or malwarebytes for virii, malware etc.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Can you please add a mirror to some other download site?

With Annonfile, I keep getting virus errors. With Mediafire I get the file has been removed for TOS violation and with Zippyshare, all I get is popups and no file.
As with the above poster, anon, mediafire and zippy all trigger Nortons and/or malwarebytes for virii, malware etc.
Added gofile

Reactions: Ramagar

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
1641905036272.png

I'm just playing with this mod now, but I can't see from the text on the screenshot that this mod adds incest, because if it did, Megan is supposed to be the MC aunt, not his mother's friend.

1641905295160.png

So I think the mod should be better polished because if it's going to add incest then it's not enough to just add the word "Aunt" to the character's name but rather the whole story should make sense so that the MC and the characters who are supposed to be his family are really related and now it doesn't really make sense since at first we read that she is his mother's friend and then suddenly we see that she seemingly is his aunt because someone has added the word aunt to her name.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 1591355

I'm just playing with this mod now, but I can't see from the text on the screenshot that this mod adds incest, because if it did, Megan is supposed to be the MC aunt, not his mother's friend.

View attachment 1591360

So I think the mod should be better polished because if it's going to add incest then it's not enough to just add the word "Aunt" to the character's name but rather the whole story should make sense so that the MC and the characters who are supposed to be his family are really related and now it doesn't really make sense since at first we read that she is his mother's friend and then suddenly we see that she seemingly is his aunt because someone has added the word aunt to her name.
Went back over the dialog.

Reactions: Mario4don