RPGM - Abandoned - The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jan23489

The overview setting seemed interesting but it is really just a depressing story with just as depressing repetitive music (which gets more annoying by the minute). After about an hour of going through boring forgettable texts with no erotic content whatsoever, I eventually quit the game. Not worth playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Umbra.Nox

The game's premise is almost exactly what many here would search for when typing "female protagonist humiliation" and so on. However, beware - the author got really busy, and the game only just started. You'll love what you see, but the fact that it's not going to continue any time soon and is VERY short is going to hurt your soul.

5 stars for what it has and would have had in potential. Though it has one problem - you're going to, say we, fall on your knees really, really fast, and i was searching for a slow corrupting bullying. Still, it's as good as it gets in our days.

Also i'm getting sick of playing games that are not marked kinetic, while being, in fact, kinetic... There are no choices here, which is another one of cons.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

killjase

The story is hot, but I don't get these people who think it is in any way realistic. At the point where she was ordered to lick feet and was slapped, I think locking and jamming all doors and setting house on fire and escaping into the night with stolen goods would be realistic.

There is no real person who goes into it with values as shown by MC (she displays strong 'every life is valuable and we are all equal' stance) and degrades that soon. Maybe if she was locked in a real cage with food being withheld and tortured, then we could speak of such agreeing.

Anyway, is it worth playing - yes, kind of. Did hate the rpg make part of it. Should have been RenPly engine with how simplistic the gameplay is.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3539429

The theme and the gameplay I found refreshing and very interesting. I am not really into female protagonist but I still enjoyed. I give 5 stars in hope the developer keeps the good work because this could really become in a great game.
    Best of luck and my gratitude.

// you play as an 18 newcomer girl into an only female college. They are all rich and rough. They try to make the new and poor girl their personal slave and since they enjoy dominating her they start drifting into more sexually demands. It is fun.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SimplyNemz

Love the start of this game and look forward to more!

I do wish it had more game mechanics and was a bit more open format than novel based. A lot of the mechanics are still being introduced it seems though.. so perhaps once the "discipline" scenarios appear there can be a reward/punishment system in place.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AttackHelicopter

Graphics (General) ★☆☆☆☆
    Honestly, it's the worst...
    Graphics (H) ★★★★☆
    Sound ★★☆☆☆
    It includes the basic sound of the RPG MAKER. It may seem insincere.
    Story ★★★★★
    Originality ★★★★★
    ↓↓Strongly recommended to people who have the following preferences↓↓
    The interval between conversations is short and not boring.
    A cruel but realistic story.
    Lesbian epic.
    Submissive(a suffering protagonist)
    A linear game(difficulty level is easy)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fjwelfje

Story is quite linear, but so far I don't mind. I wanna see where this goes. If the interaction/gaminess is to allow the MC to avoid characters or fetishes, I think doing that should have consequences that take other choices away. Maybe the player gets a very few options to jump out of frying pans into fires. but their goose is good and cooked no matter what.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ktosja321

good game for those liking heavy themes. Good story, not bad writing. Just art could be sometimes better. Sometimes you may think that progress is too quick but author is promissing a lot of more content.