RPGM Abandoned The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
In the not too distant future, the divide between the rich and the poor have grown to massive proportions into two seperate societies where the rich live in luxury payed for by the exploitation of the poor. A wall seperates the lush city of the rich and the worn out slums of the poor. Out of sight, out of mind. At least that works in one direction.
You, my friend - had the misfortune of being born on the wrong side of the wall...

Thread Updated: 2021-06-28
Release Date: 2021-06-28
Developer: S&T Interactions
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Day2.3.png Day5.1.png Day6.14.png Day7.10.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Slightly edited and moved to games. Good luck S&T. Please send in a ticket to staff about a dev tag.

I really enjoyed the beta before this and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this new update is about and future updates. Good luck! Can't wait to see what changed lol.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You, my friend - had the misfortune of being born on the wrong side of the wall...
How about you cheer her up a bit by giving her better graphics? :D

Promising project, however those rough cartoon-like filters diminish the quality of renders, there isn't much yet, so it's not too late.

Last edited:

S&T

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
How about you cheer her up a bit by giving her better graphics? :D
Hey guys. Alright so addressing the (apparently horribly art directed) elephant in the room...(the Pagliacci comment actually made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO:)

I kind of assumed it might be a bit of a divider to do the visuals that way. If it turns out there's a massive majority for it (so far there seem to be), I have no problem swapping to the original renders in the next release, no big deal for me. Just got a bit tired myself of all games that use renders looking a bit same, same so wanted to try something different and I might have gone a bit too far. Also wanted to see if I could make the maps and the images look a bit more like they're roughly similar rather than two different worlds but I know most people might not be bothered by that.

Anyway - I hear you and appreciate the feedback. (y)

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Hmm... How about doing a showcase of 3 different renders? Current, base, and a middleground where the filter is still there just toned down a bit, and then vote on it. Personally this seems fantastic in terms of what content it has (for me at least), but the filters are so extreme that detail is lost, and I get a mild headache looking at it. Regardless, good luck with the project!

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A lot of new games that seemed to be inspired by harshville lately. The more the merrier in my opinion!
I do agree that the filter feels like a bit much though.

Overall, I really like this game! The writing is good, and the domination is delightfully dark. I haven't finished the update, but I hope to see some male-dom in the future. (Or even Futa-dom)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes