Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Attached, ty
Okay, so I have such problems: I can't find "Book of Spells", can't exact revenge on Silvia even tho I have like +800 power and did every interaction with her. In story I have free reign over the covenant, and am able to rent the girls in brothel, also finished David. So... is it a bug or do i have to do sth. Except torturing, selling girls and meself, I don't have any event dialog pop up. :( I enclose the save files.
I'll check as soon as I can and make sure you guys aren't encountering an unknown bug.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Sorter

Nardieher

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys! A new update for The Whore Of Babylon (Interlude) is out now!

Mega

Changelog TWOB Interlude (Dominant routes)

- Fixed David's final event looping

- Fixed Silvia's bug where you'd get stuck in her training

- Random events give you +5 or -5 Power (instead of +1 or -1)

- Formatting review for Random and Chore events

- Formatting review for Sonia event 1 and 2

- Formatting review for Naomi event 1 and 2

- Formatting review for Grace and Aitana event 1 and 2

- 13+ new ambience and nun Images
Will there be any update for the sub path? Great game, thanks!

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Got it slightly wrong as forgot I have 2 different saves (tho bth on Dominant) 1st save is on week 6 and no new options in confessionaland nothing about book in closet and Helen's room it says I have completely broken Helen. Now you can freely explore her room without fear, if only you needed something from her room...

On 2nd save I am on Saturday of week 1 and confessional/closet same as week 6 and Helen's room says - Helen isn't in her room. She's probably in the Laundry.
try talking to the rosary

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Okay, so I have such problems: I can't find "Book of Spells", can't exact revenge on Silvia even tho I have like +800 power and did every interaction with her. In story I have free reign over the covenant, and am able to rent the girls in brothel, also finished David. So... is it a bug or do i have to do sth. Except torturing, selling girls and meself, I don't have any event dialog pop up. :( I enclose the save files.
Good news! Not a bug. Go to the brothel, and then "a special request from Sonia". You need to get vengeance on Papa Slick. To finalize that, the Rosary will tell you of the book of spells and you can initiate the late game rituals. If you have any other questions please let me know. Remember to support us on Patreon!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
OK

What about the chapel and confessional. I could have sworn there were ppl there. Like Silvia seems to have totally disappeared.
Silvia is still available in her room, but it appears you've finished all available content for Naomia, Grace and Aitana. You can now find them working in the brothel.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Sorter

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've upgraded the dungeon. When I use the stocks, the " Play with her</center>" is malformed as shown.
If I select it anyway, at the bottom of the following screen, I get " Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: numeric literal "

Minor typo when completing the Major Ritual:
" Still, the euphoria of pwer was not away to wash " should be
" Still, the euphoria of power was not a way to wash "

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
Good news! Not a bug. Go to the brothel, and then "a special request from Sonia". You need to get vengeance on Papa Slick. To finalize that, the Rosary will tell you of the book of spells and you can initiate the late game rituals. If you have any other questions please let me know. Remember to support us on Patreon!

Toodles,
The Lord
Thank you!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I've upgraded the dungeon. When I use the stocks, the " Play with her</center>" is malformed as shown.
If I select it anyway, at the bottom of the following screen, I get " Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: numeric literal "

Minor typo when completing the Major Ritual:
" Still, the euphoria of pwer was not away to wash " should be
" Still, the euphoria of power was not a way to wash "
Thanks for letting us know!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I don't know if it's a Bug or I don't see the next action to take. I corrupted David but i can't get revenge on Silvia or Papa Slick and I can't get the Book of Spells. Here's my Save File.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So I don't know if it's a Bug or I don't see the next action to take. I corrupted David but i can't get revenge on Silvia or Papa Slick and I can't get the Book of Spells. Here's my Save File.
Try doing special services at the brothel until you get caught by Papa Slick. The you can initiate your revenge.

Toodles,
The Lord

Knullt

Aug 6, 2018
Can I only take the book in the supporter version? I have +400 power, I already completed the dungeon, papa sick appears in the brothel, but I can only go against him after control the convent

Last edited:

AlexPhancranite

Jun 18, 2022
im on week 5, 500 power, fully trained silvia, mindbroke helen, and the 2 people in the chapel, when i go to mother superior's room shes not there how do i beat her and find the materials for the dungeon

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes