lpier

Aug 10, 2018
I, love this game, but i dont succed in the dom path to transform into demon. same for vengeance with martin. how do you do it ?

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I, love this game, but i dont succed in the dom path to transform into demon. same for vengeance with martin. how do you do it ?
At the end of Day 5 you need to choose vengeance against him rather than submitting. The Dom path "splits" early on at that point. If not, you will end up being his acolyte. If you are a Patreon member you may also be able to "go back in time" at the decisive confrontation to change your initial choice.

Toodles,
The Lord

Dec 11, 2018
Hello! Love the game, this is my third playthrough. Is the only way to complete the Papa Slick revenge by letting Sonia use his room and then get gang-r*ped, ruining the friendship?
And, also, is there any way to replay the dungeon scenes/get more girls to use in the dungeon? Or is it just one and done?
And the nuns in the brothel aren't resetting their stamina, is there something I should be doing in order to make that happen?

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hello! Love the game, this is my third playthrough. Is the only way to complete the Papa Slick revenge by letting Sonia use his room and then get gang-r*ped, ruining the friendship?
And, also, is there any way to replay the dungeon scenes/get more girls to use in the dungeon? Or is it just one and done?
And the nuns in the brothel aren't resetting their stamina, is there something I should be doing in order to make that happen?
1) Yes, at least for now. The path to demonhood is paved with ruined souls.
2) The girls should reset every Monday.
3) The girl's stamina should reset every Monday.

Glad you are enjoying the game ;)

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is it normal that the bread and cleaning options disappear once you have unlocked the brothel?
I first wanted to earn money without losing power.
And how can I corrupt Silvia? I have over 100 power and have fucked her but she is still on the list of girls to corrupt.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Is it normal that the bread and cleaning options disappear once you have unlocked the brothel?
And how can I corrupt Silvia? I have over 100 power and have fucked her but she is still on the list of girls to corrupt.
Do the domination one from brothel so you get money AND power. You need to get caught by the pimp once so you can start the revenge against him.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, it's normal. To corrupt Silvia you have to complete Lilith's Ritual and fuck her as a futa.

Toodles,
The Lord

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hello dears <3

I'm sharing with you my new Fiverr gigs for 2023. I offer text-based short stories, but if you're interested in ordering your own custom Interactive Erotica, feel free to do so! -->

Do not hesitate in asking me to bring your wildest fantasies to life. I'll be glad to do so :love:

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
APR.jpg
The public version for THE WHORE OF BABYLON APPRENTICE'S PATH REWORK is out now!

Changelog Apprentice's Path Rework (V01-23-23):

• Reviewed/extended:
- Apprentice's path now focuses on an Alliance with Father Martín instead of submitting to him

- Extended Mother Superior's Revenge event

- Mother's Revenge event will give you 300 coins

- Review and extended Apprentice's Ending after Mother Superior's funeral

- Dungeon now can be used in Apprentice's path after the funeral

- You now must have corrupted Grace and Aitana before completing your revenge against Papa Slick

- Reviewed and extended Papa Slick all 3 Revenge events

- You can now perform the Ritual Aspect of Lilith (futa) in the Confessional

- You can now take revenge against Papa Slick

- Papa Slick's Revenge event will give you 3000 coins

- You can now complete your revenge against Silvia

- You can trigger an optional epilogue after you complete your "Black List"

- Added clearer instructions on how to seduce Ben

- You can do Ben and Alice's extra futa events after the Ritual

• Fixes and others:
- Fixed Silvia's images that didn't show when you take her for a walk

- Fixed a bug where the Machine changed price at the store

- Fixed formatting error in special services in the brothel

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I noticed that the game file size is smaller than previous update, did u reduce the files size on the game?
Yep, we changed all gifs to webms, reducing filesize by approximately 80% while maintaining quality. This update actually includes significantly more images and gifs.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sep 27, 2020
Hey,
Kitty and the Lord great game thanks for making this free.

Is the game on github or anything there are some bugs.
ie: in the intro the sisters image is gone since the folder has Sisters.jpg but the html is looking for Sister.webp

Let me know if you're looking to add more gifs to the game.

Question/Help:
I just finished my Dom play thru (Demon Queen Ending) and I am trying to get a gold medal in everything.
I have everything but *Orgasm Giver* at gold.
I think this is related to my *Times I've made others cum* stat(let me know if I am wrong)
The problem is I cannot seem to increase this stat in the end game.

@ anyone let me know if you have any advice or if I am missing something.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey,
Kitty and the Lord great game thanks for making this free.

Is the game on github or anything there are some bugs.
ie: in the intro the sisters image is gone since the folder has Sisters.jpg but the html is looking for Sister.webp

Let me know if you're looking to add more gifs to the game.

Question/Help:
I just finished my Dom play thru (Demon Queen Ending) and I am trying to get a gold medal in everything.
I have everything but *Orgasm Giver* at gold.
I think this is related to my *Times I've made others cum* stat(let me know if I am wrong)
The problem is I cannot seem to increase this stat in the end game.

@ anyone let me know if you have any advice or if I am missing something.

Thank you!
Thank you very much for your message, I'll let Kitty know about the bug. The game is not on GitHub but by definition any game made on twine is open source, you can open it in Twine and edit it freely if you like, though the game is still being updated on occasion so that will eventually get fixed. The main content that needs adding are reworks to some of the routes that haven't gotten love in a while. The problem with obtaining the orgasm giver medal on the Dom route is that scenes are written from the perspective of obtaining and not giving pleasure, so that might be tough. Glad you enjoyed the game, we'll include a way to farm orgasms in the Dom route in the next update.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sep 27, 2020
Thank you very much for your message, I'll let Kitty know about the bug. The game is not on GitHub but by definition any game made on twine is open source, you can open it in Twine and edit it freely if you like, though the game is still being updated on occasion so that will eventually get fixed. The main content that needs adding are reworks to some of the routes that haven't gotten love in a while. The problem with obtaining the orgasm giver medal on the Dom route is that scenes are written from the perspective of obtaining and not giving pleasure, so that might be tough. Glad you enjoyed the game, we'll include a way to farm orgasms in the Dom route in the next update.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thanks so much for the reply i appreciate it.
In terms of twine and self editing i just wanted to (in github terms) put a pr in so everyone can get the benefits.
Glad to here there is a new version coming i'm excited!

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks so much for the reply i appreciate it.
In terms of twine and self editing i just wanted to (in github terms) put a pr in so everyone can get the benefits.
Glad to here there is a new version coming i'm excited!
We appreciate the sentiment, but we'd rather make the changes ourselves so we know what's going on. Nevertheless, bug reports are much appreciated so if you find any more please let us know. In terms of the update, Kitty is an artist, so as soon as she's inspired she'll crank out an update in no time! Keep an eye out on our Patreon to stay updated .

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: randomgamer986
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes