Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Very well. Thank you for swift response.
Hey, I just realized that the funeral is for the 1.4 Follower's Path Ending Part 1 Update that's dropping today. It seems you've completed all available content for 1.3, so sorry for misleading you, I've been out of the loop with development and getting back into it (Kitty's been taking the lead lately, since my real life was interfering). For future update after 1.4, saves will be compatible between versions.

Toodles,
The Lord

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How close to complete is this now, it sounds like it fairly close. I played an early version of this and enjoyed it and was going to play this version but if its a release or 2 away from completing I might as well wait.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How close to complete is this now, it sounds like it fairly close. I played an early version of this and enjoyed it and was going to play this version but if its a release or 2 away from completing I might as well wait.
Well, 3 of the 4 planned endings are implemented, but this last ending might take a few updates, plus we're going to go back to earlier content and redo some of it.

Toodles,
The Lord

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is the game still highly grindy? I played a very early version and recall feeling liek I had to constantly be doing chores other obnoxious stuff to get to the content I was interested in

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is the game still highly grindy? I played a very early version and recall feeling liek I had to constantly be doing chores other obnoxious stuff to get to the content I was interested in
I don't know which route were you playing, but for the Sub Route Rework we've lowered the amounts of Sin given and required by each scene, implemented a new variable which should help players stop focusing only on lowering Sin, and the amount of base energy was increased so players can do more stuff in a single day.

Give it a try and let us know what you think!

-Kitty

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there any more futa content after day 5? The game hints that you can get a cock when you play with your characters strap on but beyond then super corruption ending I haven't found any signs of unlocking that.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Is there any more futa content after day 5? The game hints that you can get a cock when you play with your characters strap on but beyond then super corruption ending I haven't found any signs of unlocking that.
So far only the super corruption ending features futa (i.e growing a cock) content after day 5. The sub route heavily features Dalia though, who is a trans woman. She features both topping and bottoming depending on your options, though she generally has a submissive role. Hope this helps.

Toodles,
The Lord

Hybris

May 9, 2017
So far only the super corruption ending features futa (i.e growing a cock) content after day 5. The sub route heavily features Dalia though, who is a trans woman. She features both topping and bottoming depending on your options, though she generally has a submissive role. Hope this helps.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thanks for the reply. I actually was kinda hoping that there was some way becoming a futa maybe at the cost of having less energy per a day or something but the idea of a Futa nun running around and corrupting the convent with attached cock is appealing to me at least. In any case I love the content that we do have.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I actually was kinda hoping that there was some way becoming a futa maybe at the cost of having less energy per a day or something but the idea of a Futa nun running around and corrupting the convent with attached cock is appealing to me at least. In any case I love the content that we do have.
Totally, that's more or less the concept of the Hyper-Dom route, but I get your point. Glad you like the game, drop us a tip on if you would like to see more (or don't, the game is and always will be totally free).

Toodles,
The Lord

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
How do you get the chastity cage for David in 1.4? It says that Silvia might have one but I can't see an option for it when I'm in her room, so I'm not sure if it's locked to a certain amount of sin. Also not sure how to buy the materials for David's room (Paint, nails, that stuff) because it keeps saying that I don't need anything from the general store at the moment when I go in and it doesn't take off energy anymore from building in the basement

Edit: Nevermind, figured out you just have to do the same looking through the keyhole thing you did for Helen to get the cage, dunno why I didn't think of that earlier, and the event requiring the cage is the catalyst to getting the materials from the general store

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So despite the file size, I was super interested in this game and gave it a download. Ended up going down the dom route since I'm not really into subbing and even subbing in a video game is enough to make me anxious, and all that I can find to do now is to fix up the dungeon which is ridiculously expensive. I assume that seducing the man at the store would make a significant dent but 300 power apparently isn't enough and I'm not about to grind thousands of dollars with the low-income option of whoring. How much power do you need to seduce the guy and am I missing a money-making method, somewhere?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So despite the file size, I was super interested in this game and gave it a download. Ended up going down the dom route since I'm not really into subbing and even subbing in a video game is enough to make me anxious, and all that I can find to do now is to fix up the dungeon which is ridiculously expensive. I assume that seducing the man at the store would make a significant dent but 300 power apparently isn't enough and I'm not about to grind thousands of dollars with the low-income option of whoring. How much power do you need to seduce the guy and am I missing a money-making method, somewhere?
You have to have had your vengeance on Papa Slick before you can finally seduce him, it's an end-game kind of event. To have your revenge on Papa Slick, first get your revenge on Mother Superior, then do some special services in the brothel until he punishes you, and then you can start the quest line. To make significant money you have to use the brothel, in particular after you recruit your fellow nuns to participate in it, that's how you start taking in the cash.

Hope this helps,
The Lord

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
hey, dunno if this is a bug or not, but I can't buy a fucking machine for the dungeon, doesn't matter how much money I have, there's always a "you don't have enough money". does anybody else had this problem ?

UPD: okay, this was a bug. for some reason, game told me that I need 30$ to buy it, instead of 70$.

Last edited:
Reactions: AurelieCatena

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
hey, dunno if this is a bug or not, but I can't buy a fucking machine for the dungeon, doesn't matter how much money I have, there's always a "you don't have enough money". does anybody else had this problem ?

UPD: okay, this was a bug. for some reason, game told me that I need 30$ to buy it, instead of 70$.
Oops! Definitely a bug, will fix it for 1.5, thanks for that.

Toodles,
The Lord

Escanor922

May 22, 2020
hi to me after death if i click on the funeral he says "Be sure to resolve your relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia so you have at least three people to attend the funeral." what should I do ?? thank you

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
hi to me after death if i click on the funeral he says "Be sure to resolve your relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia so you have at least three people to attend the funeral." what should I do ?? thank you
You have to complete the Dalia's, Maria's, and Sonia's storyline. Their associated locations are all over the convent, but for example most of Dalia's content revolves around building her room and then bringing her breakfast.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes