Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Banner update.png

The Public Version for TWOB 1.9 Final: THE END is out now with a -very- extended changelog :love:

Visit us on Patreon to know more about , and don't forget to check our next game release:

Changelog 1.9 FINAL: THE END

New content

- Unlocked Spell against Wrath
- Battle against Father Martín
- Unlocked Spell for Absolution
-
Help Dalia choose her body
- Unlocked Secret Spell of Salvation
- Purification Dungeon added for both submissive routes
- New mini scene when visiting Helen in her room after making peace with her
- New mini scene when taking breakfast to Dalia after purifying her
- New mini scene when taking breakfast to Dalia after corrupting her (Dark Flock Ending)
- Purifying Angel Ending and Epilogue

Others

- Base energy is now 6 instead of 4
- 1 new image for the Salvation Spell
- Salvation spell will only appear once you've completed all the other Spells
- You can now see your attempted purifications in your stats
- New shop list for the General Store regarding the dungeon's toys and furniture
- You can now get Mother Superior's cane after you visit her for the last time before her funeral
- Spells now cost Energy

Bugfixes

- Fixed ritual materials not being used correctly
- Fixed some broken images
- Fixed Grace and Aitana not showing in the purification list
- Fixed María, Naomi and Dalia's names not crossing after purifying them
- Fixed no colors and bugged text in the Wrath Spell
- Fixed bugged text in the Salvation Spell
- Fixed bugged names during Father's combat/Lust Spell

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, I´m in a little trouble in getting the ancient book of speells, anyone knows how to get it? and Helen is already at the Laundry as servant
Check out Helen's room. Maybe spy on her and when she's not there explore to find the book.

Toodles,
The Lord

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 1129121

The Public Version for TWOB 1.9 Final: THE END is out now with a -very- extended changelog :love:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Visit us on Patreon to know more about , and don't forget to check our next game release:

Changelog 1.9 FINAL: THE END

New content

- Unlocked Spell against Wrath
- Battle against Father Martín
- Unlocked Spell for Absolution
-
Help Dalia choose her body
- Unlocked Secret Spell of Salvation
- Purification Dungeon added for both submissive routes
- New mini scene when visiting Helen in her room after making peace with her
- New mini scene when taking breakfast to Dalia after purifying her
- New mini scene when taking breakfast to Dalia after corrupting her (Dark Flock Ending)
- Purifying Angel Ending and Epilogue

Others

- Base energy is now 6 instead of 4
- 1 new image for the Salvation Spell
- Salvation spell will only appear once you've completed all the other Spells
- You can now see your attempted purifications in your stats
- New shop list for the General Store regarding the dungeon's toys and furniture
- You can now get Mother Superior's cane after you visit her for the last time before her funeral
- Spells now cost Energy

Bugfixes

- Fixed ritual materials not being used correctly
- Fixed some broken images
- Fixed Grace and Aitana not showing in the purification list
- Fixed María, Naomi and Dalia's names not crossing after purifying them
- Fixed no colors and bugged text in the Wrath Spell
- Fixed bugged text in the Salvation Spell
- Fixed bugged names during Father's combat/Lust Spell
So... it´s over

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
So... it´s over
Yes, the story is over, all endings are implemented. We'll eventually release a 2.0 Remaster (which will focus on presentation and mechanics, not story), but for now we're going to focus on our new game coming out this month, .

Much love,
The Lord

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, I would like to ask do i just put the whole Dungeon Pack folder into the Image folder or just the files from the Dungeon Pack folder into the Image folder?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, you are correct, the funeral contains Part 1 of the Follower's Path Ending, which is the current end of content. The Dungeon Pack is for the images in the Dungeon which you can build in the dominant route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Hi,

Im sorry, Im not sure what the hell Im doing wrong, But I am just stuck at the hold funeral with > " Be sure to resolve your relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia so you have at least three people to attend the funeral. Also, make sure to notify Helen of Mother's death. "

The only problem is I can't find any of them. and I tried for 2 weeks straight every day in every corner of the Convent. Found the brothel and Dalia and all of their content upto this point ( which isn't much by what I have gathered).

The rosery is just telling me to go and "
Inner Voice:Sometimes new possibilities open after talking to someone. Don't forget to revisit some place, maybe you'll find something new. "

I know the walk-through is a patreon reward, but without knowing if you are soft locked or encountered a bug, the game just becomes unplayable.

Btw, this is not a criticism of the game, It is really good to the point you get stuck. then im just making my nun run back and forth from the brothel exploring empty room and not finding anything.

Sorry for the rant.

Also I still need help :(

EDIT: My bad I was hoping the sissification content was optional :(

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi,

Im sorry, Im not sure what the hell Im doing wrong, But I am just stuck at the hold funeral with > " Be sure to resolve your relationship with Dalia, Maria and Sonia so you have at least three people to attend the funeral. Also, make sure to notify Helen of Mother's death. "

The only problem is I can't find any of them. and I tried for 2 weeks straight every day in every corner of the Convent. Found the brothel and Dalia and all of their content upto this point ( which isn't much by what I have gathered).

The rosery is just telling me to go and "
Inner Voice:Sometimes new possibilities open after talking to someone. Don't forget to revisit some place, maybe you'll find something new. "

I know the walk-through is a patreon reward, but without knowing if you are soft locked or encountered a bug, the game just becomes unplayable.

Btw, this is not a criticism of the game, It is really good to the point you get stuck. then im just making my nun run back and forth from the brothel exploring empty room and not finding anything.

Sorry for the rant.

Also I still need help :(

EDIT: My bad I was hoping the sissification content was optional :(
Right, Dalia is an essential part of the story, so sorry if that's not your cup of tea. To be fair, I think the story with Dalia is quite good, so try to give it a chance (and maybe ignore the sex stuff).

Toodles,
The Lord

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Whenever I try corrupting Naomi as a sub (helping Helen) I get the whole corrupting scene but the changes wont be applied

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Whenever I try corrupting Naomi as a sub (helping Helen) I get the whole corrupting scene but the changes wont be applied
Okay, you're right, we forgot to change that since this is kind of an "extra" or optional scene once you have become corrupt. The ending of that route involves bringing Dalia breakfast, and doesn't require that you see those extra scenes (you can go directly from Mother's Funeral to the ending if you want), so we didn't put any kind of check in. I'll fix that for 2.0, but it's not gamebreaking.

Toodles,
The Lord

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi, this the screen i get when i try to perform any of the spells.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 151657.png

And this what I get when i click on any of the spells except the one against Greed.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 152004.png

AND That one says i don't have a corrupted Soul.
Does that mean I need to bring someone with me to do this ritual who is corrupted? or does my soul need to be corrupted?

And before anyone points out about the obvious "Go talk to Helen". I CAN'T find the BITCH!!! like literally tried it be max Sins and -ve sins. She is nowere to be found. Or anyone else who i can talk to.

Am i being Dense again or have I soft locked my self out of the rest of the game?

Im on the sub path.

ANY HELP is welcome.

Thanks.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, this the screen i get when i try to perform any of the spells.

View attachment 1137722

And this what I get when i click on any of the spells except the one against Greed.

View attachment 1137723

AND That one says i don't have a corrupted Soul.
Does that mean I need to bring someone with me to do this ritual who is corrupted? or does my soul need to be corrupted?

And before anyone points out about the obvious "Go talk to Helen". I CAN'T find the BITCH!!! like literally tried it be max Sins and -ve sins. She is nowere to be found. Or anyone else who i can talk to.

Am i being Dense again or have I soft locked my self out of the rest of the game?

Im on the sub path.

ANY HELP is welcome.

Thanks.
Whoah, that looks broken. I'm surprised, because I haven't seen that glitch before. Please be so kind as to post your save file (use the "save to disk" function on the save screen), so I can resolve this problem. Might be some combination of circumstances I haven't seen before that's produced a rare glitch.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes