Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Devilrv, thank you very much for your kind comments. Currently, there is no additional content planned with David/Dalia in the Sub route (as you might know, the ending is quite closed in that regard) but that's not to say that there won't be any. Just curious, what aspect of the David/Dalia storyline appealed to you the most? Feminization, helping her be a slut, her domming you...? We might include something in 2.0 just for you

Toodles,
The Lord
Oh wow, Didn't see this reply until now.

Thanks again for responding.

The feminization ain't really my cup 'o tea tbh but I understand its presence for story reasons. For me personally, the Domming of the Female MC is the best part of this. I have looked and haven't really found anything on this site that does anything like this.

Anyway, cheers on the new project. Just holding off of that personally as I prefer to have a fair bit of content before i go about downloading stuff (already have over 200+ games that I have downloaded across two HDDs that I plan to get around to at some point. Need to do a clear out soonish now that I read what I just typed. :Kappa:).

• Love
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
New Update, new expansion for the Dominant Routes!

This time, it was our dear Helen and Silvia's turn; new content available from Day 5 until the end of the story so you can enjoy it at any stage of the game. A whole new puppy girl and a loyal slave to satisfy your every whim :love:

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Changelog Helen & Silvia Expansion (Dominant routes)

- Review of Helen's content: Slave Training
  • 4 Re-written random events for the Laundry room
  • 4 New Random events for the Chastity device
  • Revenge event has been re-written and expanded
  • 11 new images
- Review of Silvia's content: Pet Training
  • All 13 events have been re-written and expanded (3 variations each)
  • 40 new events in total that progress with your Power
  • 48 new images
  • Re-written Futa intercourse event (After doing the Ritual Aspect of Lilith)
- Other minor bugs fixed

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
New Update, new expansion for the Dominant Routes!

This time, it was our dear Helen and Silvia's turn; new content available from Day 5 until the end of the story so you can enjoy it at any stage of the game. A whole new puppy girl and a loyal slave to satisfy your every whim :love:

DOWNLOAD HERE: Mega

Changelog Helen & Silvia Expansion (Dominant routes)

- Review of Helen's content: Slave Training
  • 4 Re-written random events for the Laundry room
  • 4 New Random events for the Chastity device
  • Revenge event has been re-written and expanded
  • 11 new images
- Review of Silvia's content: Pet Training
  • All 13 events have been re-written and expanded (3 variations each)
  • 40 new events in total that progress with your Power
  • 48 new images
  • Re-written Futa intercourse event (After doing the Ritual Aspect of Lilith)
- Other minor bugs fixed

Hi,

Looks like i found a bug.

Capture.PNG

This happens when you are on the Dom Route and you are training Silvia.
Exact option that leads to this is "Other Kinds of tricks .." --> "Make her Rub Herself".

Atached is the save file (Ignore the insane amount of Energy and money that I have added via notepad++ to lessen the grind. :p )

Cheers

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok Second edit'

Im not sure why but i cant seem to trigger any new events.
The Brothel is unlocked buut i need too defeat the Mother Superior to coontine withte papa slick revenge.
I have 3 girls working for me as far as i can tell (or two i think but cant be sure)
The rosary is not telling me even basic hints.
I haven't even been able to trigger the Know about the Spell book chain yet.

P.F.A Save file.

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi Devilrv, I'll check it out when I get a chance, but just know that any manual editing of the variables might cause the game to break (as should be expected). I'll see if they're bugs and whether we can get a hotfix out relatively soon.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Devilrv

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I assume for those of us who have already finished the training of Silvia and Helen and have fully unlocked the dungeon there actually is no new events? Whatever happened to Naomi? I am unable to encounter her. And how do I get more girls? I am on the domme route.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I assume for those of us who have already finished the training of Silvia and Helen and have fully unlocked the dungeon there actually is no new events? Whatever happened to Naomi? I am unable to encounter her. And how do I get more girls? I am on the domme route.
Hi Sorter, go back and interact with Silvia and Helen, even the random repeatable events should be different. There are no changes to Naomi, do you mind sending us your save? I hope I didn't break anything by accident when I was fixing some minor bugs, but it's entirely possible.

Toodles,
The Lord

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Can confirm, I also have the ' [[• Continue the training|Pet play] ' bug on the dominant route when using 'make her rub herself' on Silvia

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Can confirm, I also have the ' [[• Continue the training|Pet play] ' bug on the dominant route when using 'make her rub herself' on Silvia
Right, thanks for the report, I'll see if I can't get out a hot fix for next week to fix those issues.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Devilrv
May 21, 2017
I'd like to point out David's final route for turning him into one of the Sisters, in the Dom route repeats itself every time we enter his room.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Whore of Babylon [Silvia & Helen Expansion Public] [Kitty and the Lord] – Compressed

HTML Sylvia & Helen Exp · · · (505 MiB :: 2.5 GiB)
DungeonPack 1.8 · · · (40.6 MiB :: 571.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game. It also cannot simply be hotfixed as the GIF animations have been switched to WEBM (VP9) videos.

Caveat emptor.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm starting to think this bug will just never be fixed.
Really? Damn it I thought I fixed it -.- The game is just so big (and I started programming it when I didn't know anything about programming) that fixing anything just seems to break a few more things! I'll see if I can't get a hotfix out.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, just a question. What futa content (if any) is there on the submissive route?
Not much that I can remember, futa content is mostly focused on the Dom route. There might be a scene here or there but nothing major for the sub route.

Toodles,
The Lord

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes