Ren'Py The Wild Boy [EthanKrautz][Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
The Wild Son.jpg

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Bestiality
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:

MC
MC.png

Mom: Amelia
Mama.png

Sister 1: Lesly
Hermana02.png

Sister 2: Lynette
Hermana01.png

Aunt: Kelly
Tia.png

Grandma: Briana

Abuela.png

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
A somewhat goofy premise, the milf character models look good but sadly their proportions feature the typical absurdity that we have come to expect. On the other hand the shota mc and the tags are appealing to me, I just hope the MC won't have a ridiculously huge cock as well (though I'm not very optimistic about that).
Good luck and looking forward for more. :coffee:

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
According to the story's theme... even if the protagonist has become more civilized thanks to his time in rehabilitation, you should include other characters that will try to help him adjust to civilization, like a home tutor teacher and a psychiatrist.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
A somewhat goofy premise, the milf character models look good but sadly their proportions feature the typical absurdity that we have come to expect. On the other hand the shota mc and the tags are appealing to me, I just hope the MC won't have a ridiculously huge cock as well (though I'm not very optimistic about that).
Good luck and looking forward for more. :coffee:
Ah yes, lets give him a shota penis, so the game gets removes.
Do you people know why the shota characters get ridiculous large penises except from the fact that its a fetish and fantasy for larger members? Its a 3D game, its not an anime type of style. The same thing happened with a game recently that I am not gonna name because f95zone doesn't let you name games who are not in this site. Its like you don't know the double standards in this site, rule 7 usually almost all the time removes shota while keeps games like "ah daddy". Its a thing you can look it up.

Dev, dont listen to people who tell you to change the penis size, you would get in trouble if you do and give them a normal one thats for Shota characters. A 3D artist even got banned for it way back. You can make him very short with a large member down there, and there would be no problem, doing the opposite though changes the premise of Shota.

Regarding the milf bodies I disagree as well, I hope the dev keeps them like that, its a sex game after all.

Reactions: Krat0$

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I just hope the MC won't have a ridiculously huge cock as well (though I'm not very optimistic about that).
Согласен. На такие огромные задницы нужен соответствующего размера член.
Agree. Such huge asses require an appropriately sized penis.

Насчёт игры. Видно что только идея и пока ничего дополнительного нет. Но судя по другим играм то вполне может получиться неплохая игра.
About the game. It is clear that it is just an idea and there is nothing additional yet. But judging by other games, it may well turn out to be a good game.

ronin98kaiser

Mar 18, 2024
i love it, so if i understand correctly theres already a novel of this ? where can i read it? its hard to find good stories like this

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.
EthanKrautz great to know u r working on new game.
Everyone looks great but grandma face kind a looks more masculine, maybe it's only me.
Hope to see her more slutty than previous grandma's.
And hope to see more grandma's.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Very good female characters, but I prefer another MC who is an adult but it's your game, do what you think is best

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Ah yes, lets give him a shota penis, so the game gets removes.
Do you people know why the shota characters get ridiculous large penises except from the fact that its a fetish and fantasy for larger members? Its a 3D game, its not an anime type of style. The same thing happened with a game recently that I am not gonna name because f95zone doesn't let you name games who are not in this site. Its like you don't know the double standards in this site, rule 7 usually almost all the time removes shota while keeps games like "ah daddy". Its a thing you can look it up.

Dev, dont listen to people who tell you to change the penis size, you would get in trouble if you do and give them a normal one thats for Shota characters. A 3D artist even got banned for it way back. You can make him very short with a large member down there, and there would be no problem, doing the opposite though changes the premise of Shota.

Regarding the milf bodies I disagree as well, I hope the dev keeps them like that, its a sex game after all.
I don't think they mean having a small tallywacker. It basically means giving them a redwood as a shota as opposed to a sapling. Meaning you get a small character and give them a 10 foot dong meanwhile 5 inches would be much more reasonable and believable. I think it's more about suspension of belief vs immersion. The more things are blown out of proportion the harder it is to get immersed in a story or invested in characters. You have to pick your battles and sadly many games have overly exaggerated proportions so it's often actually better to have more realistic shapes and sizes. Anyways to each their own but I understand what they were saying. I hope this helps you to understand too.

Reactions: Dororohot
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes