RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
You forgot the best part, theres almost no actual adult content. Youre grinding away for nothing atm lmao
It's even funnier when you realize that he isn't even rendering anything. All the videos are available on the internet and even then after more than a year of development there is no adult content. I'm just glad he isn't using daz 3d or something because then there would be nothing for at least a decade lol.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Just one example. I'm not going to bother with the many others.
I just checked and it seems that the translator does not work when I change the size of the text and this was only done to indicate "where to work" and in the "My info about it" section. So the problem is not in half of the translation.
I don t understand why you talk that you don t have enough time. Because if you want a game where you have sex from the beginning, there are other games that offer it.
And it will be good to explain why it is a grinding game, it is complicated to modify it if there is no more detail. Just in case, the potion craft has been changed, so the droplet harvesting too (it increases if you improve the foresight skill) and quest repetition has been changed in V0.16.

edit : I just understood your rating... in fact, you're only talking about the PC event in the hero's room and in the end, you didn't play the game so you didn't even interact with the NPCs... and since you don't explain that, it sounds like you're talking about a game in HTML (that's the impression it gives me). But otherwise, there is a small village to explore and a cave with monsters. moreover if you interact with NPCs by following the walkthrough, you will see videos.
You may need to change your rating or add the explanation that is missing.

It's even funnier when you realize that he isn't even rendering anything. All the videos are available on the internet and even then after more than a year of development there is no adult content. I'm just glad he isn't using daz 3d or something because then there would be nothing for at least a decade lol.
I responded to this by saying that you are using an older version of the game and in the new one you can have sex with Ashley and as I see, you still haven't found with spying the NPCs masturbating or watching them all in the bathroom (Videos that have been added with the integration of each NPC (V0.01 =>V0.12)).
And just in case, I just released a 2nd game that is made with daz3D and there is already a scene that has been reworked in the next version because it is also an old version.
And yes, I use videos that can be found on the internet but I have already explained that the money raised with this game will be used to make a remake of it (either with daz3D or with actresses who will be hired but it depends on the money collected) and to finance also the other games. And even though this game uses free resources but it took time to make it and money too.

edit : Just in case, I just added 3 photos that I took randomly in the videos of the spy system with NPCs masturbating.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
If you look at this, it is because you haven't read the introduction of the game and this may avoid having more negative rating on this subject but otherwise you can find in the game =>
- A walkthrought on the hero's PC (in each NPC's folder).
- A agenda in the folder of each NPC that is completed with friendship points to indicate where she is at each hour (I haven't finished doing it for all NPCs but NPCs who have the most quests already have it). I still have to check the last 8 NPCs and make their agenda for V0.18 which I am working on now.
- You can save by interacting with the bed (or with the glyph in the cave).
- The game is a sandbox and there is no time limit.
- If you don't pick up your bag next to the wishstone at the beginning of the game, you don't know open it to access the menu and inventory.
- If you use spying, you can see some NPCs masturbating. Not all NPCs masturbate from the beginning, some must have at least 50 corruption points (add from V0.18)).
- You can use your old save by copying the folder into the new version (if that doesn't work, first make a save with the new version and then replace it with the old save).

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
- If you don't pick up your bag next to the wishstone at the beginning of the game, you don't know open it to access the menu and inventory.
This is a terrible design choice. How about you have it happen automatically? That way people can access the goddamn menu right away, instead of having to hunt through a thread to find out why the menu doesn't exist. Believe it or not, some people miss details like that.

Benjamin krossvoll

Jun 8, 2018
like the concept. But the game does 0 effort to keep you interested. I grinded for 3 hour with little to no progress, and then i accidentaly where peaking and lost like 50 relationship points which probably takes like 15 minutes to get back.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
like the concept. But the game does 0 effort to keep you interested. I grinded for 3 hour with little to no progress, and then i accidentaly where peaking and lost like 50 relationship points which probably takes like 15 minutes to get back.
"My info about her" can help you avoid losing points on the other hand to lose 50 points, it is that you missed the hooking of a house, do not forget to improve your skills before to have better luck. In start you have 5% luck but with :
- 100 crocheting points = +50% luck
- 100 silenced points = +50% luck (+agility points)

PS: 1. Agility points allow you to hit faster and therefore hit before monsters.
2. Spying = foresight + silenced (100 foresight points give +50% luck and more points don't give more luck but you got more droplets vs monsters)

This is a terrible design choice. How about you have it happen automatically? That way people can access the goddamn menu right away, instead of having to hunt through a thread to find out why the menu doesn't exist. Believe it or not, some people miss details like that.
The principle is to show the player that you have to stay attentive to what is on the screen because you have different items with which you can interact. If you don't see this, it means you may not have seen all the interactive items in the game that are used to buy or obtain special items (extra alchemy crates, forge, companion souls, magic book and more). I'm not going to put an animated star on every interactive items.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: arrivederci227

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Peut-on acheter des potions ou des gouttes de magie ?
Non mais pour les personnes qui ont un abonnement Ultime ou plus sur Patreon, ils reçoivent un cheat code (qui change à chaque version) pour obtenir des potions et un objet qui peut avancer ou reculer le temps d'1h. Sinon, il faut attendre la V0.18 sur laquelle je travaille pour avoir une diminution de l'utilisation des gouttes (100 pour les potions et 200 pour la forge sans l'upgrade qui divise ces nombres par 2).

SIMOICARO

Aug 5, 2019
I've lost my save file with character at lv.15.

Do someone have a save.file to share? I don't want to play other 100 hours to get the same point.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I've lost my save file with character at lv.15.

Do someone have a save.file to share? I don't want to play other 100 hours to get the same point.
100 hours to get lvl15? Small tip, you can exchange your droplets for xp at the wishstone. The more lvl you have, the more powerful monsters you can kill to get more droplets.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I finished the whole part of Ashley's quests on blackmailing in V0.17 and she will have additional scenes with Love quests but not at the moment because I want to put more content on other NPCs before. So for that, I would like you all to give me the name of the NPC you would like to be completed. I will choose the 2 NPCs whose name comes up most often.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Can you tell me where you can see how many drops you have please?
1. If you picked up your bag near the wishstone, you can see your inventory by pressing ESC (or any other button configured in the settings to open the menu or if you use a gamepad, B or the red button). If you haven't picked up your bag, the menu is blocked.
2. For spying, you have to drink potions to increase foresight (100 points for a +50% bonus + a bonus on droplets and xp (50 points = X2, 400 points = X5)) and silenced (max for a +50% bonus + agility bonus) skill (total = 105%).

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I have put more time into this game. I have been focused on improving my stats and dungeon crawling. I am at 300 IQ, 200 Str and 42 mechanics. I have done 0 with potions so far. I have not tried opening any chests so far, having failed every time on earlier runthroughs. I am at level 23 and my companions are at either level 12 or 13 at this point. Most of my dungeon crawling has been on level 6. It produces more of everything than doing the same on level 11. I have not progressed past the initial room on level 11 on purpose. I have only recently acquired enough cash to buy defensive items for the active companions. This makes me immune to bats and slimes. I have put very little effort into any of the girls. I talk to Alison and Elsa around the house, but haven't bothered with most others. I get the friend points in passing from the normal interactions with them - work and school mostly. I have put 40 hours of playtime into this runthrough so far. I don't know about most of the people who play games here, but I seldom put that many hours into a single game. I expect I am perhaps halfway through to getting my stats to somewhere useful with potions.

I have run into a few problems so far that I will report here.

SMS works only first time - once used all texts on a day, they never reset

Greenery obstacle message is in French at first safe room

Alex starts with all stats maxed out. After talking to her in the principal's office, her status page becomes a wall of French text.

There seems to be a bug with the sound. Until I turned off all sound except SE, I would have the occasional game freeze. Only way to continue was to close game and reload most recent save. I was freezing about every half hour of play time. No freezes since turning sound off.

There seems to be a problem with Monster Eye drop. I only tested this on level 6. Eyes never occur as a solo drop - only when paired with something else. Addendum: I have had a couple of solo Eye drops in the dungeon runs since, but it is still very rare.

Combat results during a battle are in French. There is also a spacing problem between words.

Can't work for doctor.

Though it pains me to say, I think the strength gain is bugged. I was getting one strength per day until the first weekend. Then, I could endlessly repeat the workouts and maxed out my strength all on one day.

One more thing that is not a bug but is very annoying: working at the bar takes a very long time - over a minute of wasted time viewing. In this current playthrough where I am nearly 8 weeks into the play, that adds up to about an hour of real time.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have put more time into this game. I have been focused on improving my stats and dungeon crawling. I am at 300 IQ, 200 Str and 42 mechanics. I have done 0 with potions so far. I have not tried opening any chests so far, having failed every time on earlier runthroughs. I am at level 23 and my companions are at either level 12 or 13 at this point. Most of my dungeon crawling has been on level 6. It produces more of everything than doing the same on level 11. I have not progressed past the initial room on level 11 on purpose. I have only recently acquired enough cash to buy defensive items for the active companions. This makes me immune to bats and slimes. I have put very little effort into any of the girls. I talk to Alison and Elsa around the house, but haven't bothered with most others. I get the friend points in passing from the normal interactions with them - work and school mostly. I have put 40 hours of playtime into this runthrough so far. I don't know about most of the people who play games here, but I seldom put that many hours into a single game. I expect I am perhaps halfway through to getting my stats to somewhere useful with potions.

I have run into a few problems so far that I will report here.

SMS works only first time - once used all texts on a day, they never reset

Greenery obstacle message is in French at first safe room

Alex starts with all stats maxed out. After talking to her in the principal's office, her status page becomes a wall of French text.

There seems to be a bug with the sound. Until I turned off all sound except SE, I would have the occasional game freeze. Only way to continue was to close game and reload most recent save. I was freezing about every half hour of play time. No freezes since turning sound off.

There seems to be a problem with Monster Eye drop. I only tested this on level 6. Eyes never occur as a solo drop - only when paired with something else. Addendum: I have had a couple of solo Eye drops in the dungeon runs since, but it is still very rare.

Combat results during a battle are in French. There is also a spacing problem between words.

Can't work for doctor.

Though it pains me to say, I think the strength gain is bugged. I was getting one strength per day until the first weekend. Then, I could endlessly repeat the workouts and maxed out my strength all on one day.

One more thing that is not a bug but is very annoying: working at the bar takes a very long time - over a minute of wasted time viewing. In this current playthrough where I am nearly 8 weeks into the play, that adds up to about an hour of real time.
I will try to look at all these problems but otherwise:
- Alex => I did some tests with her and forgot to remove the stat modifier. For its translation, it is possible that I forgot to finish it. I also forgot to do the walkthrough of Dani who has 5 quests that are not indicated. Everything is fixed in V0.16.
- The drop is deliberately decreased on monsters but the boss of each area always gives 1 of each drop.
- Work at the doctor's office is available only at the end of the day so at 7 PM every day. I think I indicated it in the description.
- The condition for doing sports was removed otherwise it was blocked at 1 time a day. Otherwise I can put it back :ROFLMAO: but 200 Str = 200 days in game and you can't interact with multiple NPCs in the gym.

in V0.18:
- I will change the animation of the work at the bar.
- There may be a problem in resetting the SMS variable. I'll see if I encoded it correctly.
- Do you have an error message for the sound? If the problem is with the program, I won't be able to change it. (example: the bug of videos that sometimes freeze is an RPGmaker bug, just press ESC to skip the video). If the problem is solved when you mute the sound, you have to see if it is not a RAM problem with your PC. But I'll still look just in case.
- The problem of spacing between words is caused by a code that calculates the result, it is possible that this code blocks the translation. I will check but it is a bit special and very long coding.

Reactions: ses_pk
1.80 star(s) 11 Votes