RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
I have an MSI with 16GB of RAM and I have this problem 1 time /10, however, if I clean my hidden memory from time to time, I don't have this problem anymore. This is an RPG MAKER problem, by the way they talk about it on their forum.
Bro any solution for mac ?

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 5.25.17 AM.png

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Bro any solution for mac ?

View attachment 3142869
:confused: Sorry, it's still a RPG MAKER bug. I had applied a fix found on their forum and asked to tell me if it worked in previous versions as I don't have a MAC to check it. Since I never got an answer, I thought it worked. I will try to find another solution.

PS: if you know of an RPG MAKER game made on MV that runs on MAC, can you give me the link in reply. It will go faster.
Then just do the manipulation explain in "MAC fix" in my extras.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iamcharlie

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
:confused: Sorry, it's still a RPG MAKER bug. I had applied a fix found on their forum and asked to tell me if it worked in previous versions as I don't have a MAC to check it. Since I never got an answer, I thought it worked. I will try to find another solution.

PS: if you know of an RPG MAKER game made on MV that runs on MAC, can you give me the link in reply. It will go faster.
Then just do the manipulation explain in "MAC fix" in my extras.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/post-402335. I try these methods now it's showing ...

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 1.10.55 AM.png

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
now working ... thanks
It's my fault, I deleted this file unintentionally. That's what caused the bug. I'm going to uploadnew links for MAC with the file on top of that. I'm glad to know it's working.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
jesus $32 for a cheat code no wonder you only have 1 subscriber that shocking to access a cheat code thats basically needed for this game its too grindy without it

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
jesus $32 for a cheat code no wonder you only have 1 subscriber that shocking to access a cheat code thats basically needed for this game its too grindy without it
If you had read better what is written, this is the price to have access to the direct download of another game + the cheat code that also works on The wish.... The page has just been activated because my Patreon account has been blocked.

PS : The game is so grindy that I've been getting private messages on Discord to modify the game and allow you to create more potions at once or buy from stores by 100+ and 1000+ items. These people didn't have a cheat code.

Last edited:

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
hello,
what do you mean when you say "must enter the house legally" for jayden and lisa, friendship? corruption?
I also can't find Sheila and Kesha for their quest in their office.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
hello,
what do you mean when you say "must enter the house legally" for jayden and lisa, friendship? corruption?
I also can't find Sheila and Kesha for their quest in their office.
1. You must be allowed to go her home. Lisa will give you the key for 800 friendship points (that's huge) but Jayden (who is Alison's sister and therefore closer to you) will give you this key for a lot (really much) fewer friendship points. When you can receive this key, the information will be noted in "my info about her" along with the time of the event. PS : All NPCs give the key to their homes for 800 friendship points, but you can also get them by doing quests (not yet implented). for example, Ashley gives her key after the 10th quest.

2. For Sheila and Kesha, their office is in their home. The door to their home is open when they are there. You have to look at "where to find her" which is completed with friendship points as well as informations about her.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
If you had read better what is written, this is the price to have access to the direct download of another game + the cheat code that also works on The wish.... The page has just been activated because my Patreon account has been blocked.

PS : The game is so grindy that I've been getting private messages on Discord to modify the game and allow you to create more potions at once or buy from stores by 100+ and 1000+ items. These people didn't have a cheat code.
yeah i did read it correct its still 32 dollars to access a cheat code regardless of what comes with the cheat code maybe make a tier that just gives access to the cheat code instead

NinjaPanda213

Oct 17, 2021

okay so if you know that its grindy and have been getting messages about it are you gonna do that?
Like i truly think this game has potential (and this comes from someone who has a incredible destain for anything RPGM) but when i tried to play it i couldnt stand how grindy it was especially with how unfun the grind was.
I am fine with and like grindy games IF and only IF the grind is either easy/simple so you can just shut your brain off while you grind or fun but when you make the grind stuff like "wait 10 seconds while you watch your character do the thing" then it becomes mind numbingly boring and almost feels like a slap in the face against the players time and most if not all players will just go "screw this" and dip.
There's a incredibly big difference of activily doing the grind which might take 10 seconds and wait 10 seconds for the grind. The first can actually be fun and enjoyable in its own way, the later is just boring, feels lazy and a waste of the players time.

What i recommend you do is either decrease the grind by a LOT or make the grind fun by having the player feel involved and actively doing stuff and not just sitting around and waiting or going back and forth over and over again.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
okay so if you know that its grindy and have been getting messages about it are you gonna do that?
Like i truly think this game has potential (and this comes from someone who has a incredible destain for anything RPGM) but when i tried to play it i couldnt stand how grindy it was especially with how unfun the grind was.
I am fine with and like grindy games IF and only IF the grind is either easy/simple so you can just shut your brain off while you grind or fun but when you make the grind stuff like "wait 10 seconds while you watch your character do the thing" then it becomes mind numbingly boring and almost feels like a slap in the face against the players time and most if not all players will just go "screw this" and dip.
There's a incredibly big difference of activily doing the grind which might take 10 seconds and wait 10 seconds for the grind. The first can actually be fun and enjoyable in its own way, the later is just boring, feels lazy and a waste of the players time.

What i recommend you do is either decrease the grind by a LOT or make the grind fun by having the player feel involved and actively doing stuff and not just sitting around and waiting or going back and forth over and over again.
It seems to me that the 2nd part of my sentence contradicts the 1st because these people have won so many dropplets and money in the game that they want to be able to spend more in 1 time.

To edit the store, I have no idea how to do it and I couldn't find a plugin to do it but you can use the arrows on the keyboard.

To change the alchemy, I just added a bonus to the skill that allows you to decrease the rest time. Now I need to change the code to make it automatic to calculate the bonus potions earned. This will allow you to go from crafting 9 potions to 99 in 1 go (or even 999). I didn't have time to test the code to decrease the time but if it works, I will increase this bonus.

On the other hand, I don't understand your complaint of "grindy because you have to wait 10sec to watch without doing anything". The only time this happens is when you're doing certain trades, otherwise the rest of the time you have videos to watch (and that you can skip with ESC). You can also press the space bar to speed up the game (this doesn't work during videos).

The game is far from finished, I still have to add a lot of new content but I don't have much time so every month I try to add new videos and make small changes. If you want to see more changes with each new version, you're going to have to help me. Either by being my beta testers and telling me in detail the slightest bug so that I can find it and fix it quickly, or by helping me with the translation (the game is translated entirely by a program but it makes mistakes and I don't have time to read everything. If the text is in French, it's because there's a bug), or by making a contribution on one of my pages.

For V0.20, I'd like to be able to finish the event that allows you to go out on dates with each NPC, finish Sweetie's quests and modify the crafting at the bakery. If I have time, I'll make more edits (if I'm done with the date event).

Reactions: LASOMBRA76
1.80 star(s) 11 Votes