RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Valentina

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Kendra

Votes: 43 19.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Dani

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • Daniels

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Lady

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Lauren

Votes: 36 16.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Juanlopez34

Jan 9, 2024
hello someone can give me the cheat code that you can write on th PC pls ?

Quelqu'un a le cheat code qui peut être entrer dans le PC svp ?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
hello someone can give me the cheat code that you can write on th PC pls ?

Quelqu'un a le cheat code qui peut être entrer dans le PC svp ?
I've got it. Just go get it here :ROFLMAO:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. What specific level is the forge on and in what area of the map? or is the location random? Thank you

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Good morning. What specific level is the forge on and in what area of the map? or is the location random? Thank you
The forge is located in the 3rd area of the cave. The one with the plants. The location does not change.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
The forge is located in the 3rd area of the cave. The one with the plants. The location does not change.
But can you tell me the level and area of the map? In a maze and with so many attacks, does it take a long time to find it? A little help would make it much easier for us to move forward. Thank you so much

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I waited in the garden of my house from 12 noon to 5pm. No point of light appeared.
The walkthrough says there's a radio at the store. Did you buy it?
It is also said that she does the patrols only during the week. It's also written in her diary when she's on patrol (this one is completed with friendship points). The patrol is the 1st addition of information.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
But can you tell me the level and area of the map? In a maze and with so many attacks, does it take a long time to find it? A little help would make it much easier for us to move forward. Thank you so much
From the 3rd area, everything else in the cave is a maze. The forge is the 2nd item to be found in the list of hidden objects. It is in one of the first 2 levels of the 3rd area (plants).
Be careful in this area as I found a bug with the teleporters. You have to use the magic feathers if you want to go back up, this is fixed for V0.20. For now, there is the forge and 4 alchemy crates to find, there are also the chests that change places.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
From the 3rd area, everything else in the cave is a maze. The forge is the 2nd item to be found in the list of hidden objects. It is in one of the first 2 levels of the 3rd area (plants).
Be careful in this area as I found a bug with the teleporters. You have to use the magic feathers if you want to go back up, this is fixed for V0.20. For now, there is the forge and 4 alchemy crates to find, there are also the chests that change places.
And hidden does it mean that they are not visible to the naked eye? Are they hiding behind a bush?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I just found a bug. I go to work at 2 p.m. on the weekend, at the police station, and when Lisa tells me I can work in the office, I get a message from Jayden saying that the office is going to close and they kick me out. There the screen stays locked. It only works if I want to see the map but I can't get out of it.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I just found a bug. I go to work at 2 p.m. on the weekend, at the police station, and when Lisa tells me I can work in the office, I get a message from Jayden saying that the office is going to close and they kick me out. There the screen stays locked. It only works if I want to see the map but I can't get out of it.
1. You can see the objects in the maze. They are scattered throughout the 10 areas.

2. Lisa is not in the office at 2pm and working does not consume time, on the contrary, it puts time on pause. On the other hand, if you've opened the discussion with one of them and let the game run, time continues to move forward. So if you waited and started the job after closing time, it can cause this bug. I'm in the process of adding codes to the discussions so that time pauses as soon as you open the chat box.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
1. You can see the objects in the maze. They are scattered throughout the 10 areas.

2. Lisa is not in the office at 2pm and working does not consume time, on the contrary, it puts time on pause. On the other hand, if you've opened the discussion with one of them and let the game run, time continues to move forward. So if you waited and started the job after closing time, it can cause this bug. I'm in the process of adding codes to the discussions so that time pauses as soon as you open the chat box.
2. I don't know what happened then. It must be an occasional bug. I restarted the game and the same error no longer occurred.
1. I have gone through the first two levels of the area where plants come out, and I have not seen any forges. Could you be a little more specific where to find it? Spending hours in the cave is tedious, if we also add that we are looking for a needle in a barn... it takes forever. All the best

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
2. I don't know what happened then. It must be an occasional bug. I restarted the game and the same error no longer occurred.
1. I have gone through the first two levels of the area where plants come out, and I have not seen any forges. Could you be a little more specific where to find it? Spending hours in the cave is tedious, if we also add that we are looking for a needle in a barn... it takes forever. All the best
Normally, the maze is not so big and it is impossible to go around in circles. There is only one path with roads that leads to dead ends. If you're having trouble navigating it, feel free to map out each level. The maze doesn't change.

Just in case, the forge is not mandatory to advance into the cave. This one gives you just 1 +100 bonus on each piece of equipment. Checking out, I just saw that I'm boosting the magic def 3 times and 1 times the normal def, I'm going to change that.

If I've programmed each monster correctly, the 10th boss can be killed with a team at lvl 100 (I haven't tested it yet). The lvl max is 999 and I left the leveling as default.

PS: Sorry but I think I've given enough clue. The game is free as well as technical support but for spoilers, this is reserved for my paying members. Plus, it gives you early access to my other game.

Last edited:

Bubbles200

Mar 15, 2020
The walkthrough says there's a radio at the store. Did you buy it?
It is also said that she does the patrols only during the week. It's also written in her diary when she's on patrol (this one is completed with friendship points). The patrol is the 1st addition of information.
I have met all the conditions but still the light indicator that you mentiond is not visible in the garden.
So i tried to open the game in MPG maker to see the code. There are 3 time slots at which this event should trigger, 14h, 15h, 16h.
I did some edit to only 14h to see if the light marker is visible. What i did was the 1st line of the code is "if" lisa had 25 quest points or not. But there is nothing to make that location in the garden as interactable. So the light was not visible in the garden.

So i did same setting as Alison quest on the chair of dining room at 18h on weekday. And removed the "if" condition of lisa >= 25 quest points. Since this condition is set on the variable section on the left. And it worked. The light was visible and i was able to do the quest.

I have attached a pdf which has 1st image at 15h (original) and 2nd image at 14h (custom edit)

I dont know if i am allowed to do this kind of edit. I just wanted to solve this quest and move on with the game. Sorry if i did something unwanted. View attachment Doc1.pdf View attachment Doc1.pdf

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have met all the conditions but still the light indicator that you mentiond is not visible in the garden.
So i tried to open the game in MPG maker to see the code. There are 3 time slots at which this event should trigger, 14h, 15h, 16h.
I did some edit to only 14h to see if the light marker is visible. What i did was the 1st line of the code is "if" lisa had 25 quest points or not. But there is nothing to make that location in the garden as interactable. So the light was not visible in the garden.

So i did same setting as Alison quest on the chair of dining room at 18h on weekday. And removed the "if" condition of lisa >= 25 quest points. Since this condition is set on the variable section on the left. And it worked. The light was visible and i was able to do the quest.

I have attached a pdf which has 1st image at 15h (original) and 2nd image at 14h (custom edit)

I dont know if i am allowed to do this kind of edit. I just wanted to solve this quest and move on with the game. Sorry if i did something unwanted. View attachment 3270620 View attachment 3270620
There's no need to touch the code. This has been coded to appear if you buy the radio and depending on your progress in the quests with Lisa, the interaction with the radio changes.

I checked the event and the problem is the 4th page that needs to be deleted simply because it doesn't belong there.

PS: I never open PDFs from unknown sources, especially since nothing prevents you from putting the photo directly in your message. PDFs can contain hidden lines of code that activate when opened.
Capture d'écran 2024-01-17 125433.png

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Feel free to vote to choose the next character you want me to finish first. I'll start working on this NPC from March 15th for 2 or 3 versions to unlock the fuck with her.

You can also quote this post to give me the names of the NPCs you would like to see in the next vote. I'll choose 8 again.
PS: If you're hesitating between 2 NPCs in this vote, you can vote for one and give me the name of the 2nd one to come back in the next vote ;)

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes