RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 45 14.6%
  • Valentina

Votes: 33 10.7%
  • Sharon

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Kendra

Votes: 64 20.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 37 12.0%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Dani

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Daniels

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Lady

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 61 19.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Joklinox

Aug 14, 2018
Some Feedback:

Pros:

1. Great choice of girls to put in the game and plenty of them
2. Really like the leveled dungeon and being able to gather fighters
3. The world is compact enough but also large enough...everything is pretty easy to find once you get around a few times
4. The times of events are really good and well thought out, easy to follow and "connect" well

Cons:
1. The grind is unreal. It's the reason I stopped playing after 10 hours (with cheats).
1a. The dungeon grind is enough to drive anyone nuts. Then on top of that, you have to make probably thousands of potions just to get all the girls to a level of corruption where they'll actually start being approachable.
2a. The dungeon and the regular world do not interact or work in conjunction with each other at all, but the regular world depends on the dungeon for potions. What I mean by this is, why not put some potions around town....or have them as rewards for completing a quest or hitting milestones? Why doesn't the cat girl's attitude toward you change when you complete levels of the dungeon?
3a. After multiple quest lines with Alison, Elsa, Cat girl and the other sister, I have yet to see one slice of nudity. This is after ALOT of grinding...form Gym quests to homework, to movies, to photography...all leading to yet another dead end quest. To add to the pain, these quests require multiple interactions at particular times with each girl.

That is my only con. Here is what I'd suggest to solve this gigantic issue. The game, in it's current state, is not fun and is a pure grindfest...Worse then Lineage/Lineage II type grindfest:

1. Reduce quest chains and amount of encounters needed. If this is not an option, then I would ramp up how quickly the girls starting showing something. At this pace, it feels like nothing will happen and I was never truly excited to continue. I gave it more time hoping that would change...it didn't.

2. Reduce the mats needed for alchemist potions AND reduce all corruption/love milestone numbers drastically. Instead of 150 corruption, make it 40, instead of 20 love, make it 10.

3. Incorporate regular world actions into dungeon completion and potion creation.

4. Enhance the loot from chests in the dungeons. The fact that im in level 30 and open a chest to get 1 whole Bandage is trifling.

5. Have plus weapons drop in the chests. The mats to make these is insane, but understood....if they dropped from chests as well.

Conclusion: I love RPGM games and I love this one to an extent, but the grind is unreal and on top of that, everything done in that grind is unrewarding. Fix that, and this game would be amazing.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Some Feedback:

Pros:

3. The world is compact enough but also large enough...everything is pretty easy to find once you get around a few times
4. The times of events are really good and well thought out, easy to follow and "connect" well

Cons:
1. The grind is unreal. It's the reason I stopped playing after 10 hours (with cheats).
1a. The dungeon grind is enough to drive anyone nuts. Then on top of that, you have to make probably thousands of potions just to get all the girls to a level of corruption where they'll actually start being approachable.
2a. The dungeon and the regular world do not interact or work in conjunction with each other at all, but the regular world depends on the dungeon for potions. What I mean by this is, why not put some potions around town....or have them as rewards for completing a quest or hitting milestones? Why doesn't the cat girl's attitude toward you change when you complete levels of the dungeon?
3a. After multiple quest lines with Alison, Elsa, Cat girl and the other sister, I have yet to see one slice of nudity. This is after ALOT of grinding...form Gym quests to homework, to movies, to photography...all leading to yet another dead end quest. To add to the pain, these quests require multiple interactions at particular times with each girl.

That is my only con. Here is what I'd suggest to solve this gigantic issue. The game, in it's current state, is not fun and is a pure grindfest...Worse then Lineage/Lineage II type grindfest:

1. Reduce quest chains and amount of encounters needed. If this is not an option, then I would ramp up how quickly the girls starting showing something. At this pace, it feels like nothing will happen and I was never truly excited to continue. I gave it more time hoping that would change...it didn't.

2. Reduce the mats needed for alchemist potions AND reduce all corruption/love milestone numbers drastically. Instead of 150 corruption, make it 40, instead of 20 love, make it 10.

3. Incorporate regular world actions into dungeon completion and potion creation.

4. Enhance the loot from chests in the dungeons. The fact that im in level 30 and open a chest to get 1 whole Bandage is trifling.

5. Have plus weapons drop in the chests. The mats to make these is insane, but understood....if they dropped from chests as well.

Conclusion: I love RPGM games and I love this one to an extent, but the grind is unreal and on top of that, everything done in that grind is unrewarding. Fix that, and this game would be amazing.
1. Alison, Piper, Elsa, and Jayden are the NPCs that will require the most corruption and interaction but less friendship. The other NPCs demand the opposite.
2. There are 10 rewards in the chests more or less and the number of rewards increases with the level of the area. Area 1 = base reward, area 2 = X2, ..., area 10 = X10.
3. Your equipment can be upgraded if you find the forge. There is a vending machine at the entrance of the cave to buy defense equipment.
4. You can get free potions by defeating bosses (vision, foresight, and lock picking) or in chests (corruption).
5. The 1000 corruption points of each NPC is a max level, no need to give that much. Example: Ashley needs 200 Corruption and Sweetie needs 350 Love to complete all their quests.
6. Nudity is reserved for the espionage part. In addition, some NPCs start masturbating from 50 corruption points. Example: At 50 corruption points, Ava starts masturbating in her room.
7. The number of repetitions of each quest decreases depending on its level. The number of videos to unblock can increase this number. Example: The repetition of Sweetie's quests decreases up to 2 or 3 times per quest but increases to 5 times for the ones to get sucked because there are 3 different scenes each time but decreases to 1 to unlock each fuck scene.
8. The whole game evolves with your skill points. Foresight increases combat rewards (droplets and Exp), alchemy increases your chances of getting free potions by crafting them, Strength increases your damage,... (More details in the game, see your skills on the hero's PC in your room).
9. The cave and the city are 2 different places and are not related but you can buy items or craft them in one to help you in the other. Example: Pharmacy items can heal you in combat, and bakery items can heal you outside of combat.
10. Don't hesitate to read what is written to know what to do such as how to unlock companions, magic spells, ... and go read the walkthrough of each NPC.

The game is still being created so there are still some changes to be made, but otherwise this is basically how the game works. But if you manage to max out all the skills right now, it will only take you a few minutes to get thousands of potions.

Last edited:

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Some Feedback:

Pros:

Cons:

Dev already decreased everything like mats need for potions drasticaly....it was 500 drops for 1 potion at begin now its "only" 50 drops needed and most other stuff....he still could do some other stuff to make the grind bit more easy like giving double that much MP each lvl up to not waste all your money which you barely get for MP potions etc.

Last edited:

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
i would share my save file with maxed stats and some stuff but dont know how...it says it has a not allowed "extension"

MadMax24

Dec 5, 2017
Some suggestion.
If we have more than one identical potion, can you give us the choice of how much we can drink or give in one go.
I don't want to create 12 lockpicking potions, only to have to open the menu, select the items, select the one I want, press my head, 12 times. Same for drinks with a potion of corruption. It doesn't make sense to give someone 13 apple juices in one go, it's no more logical than giving someone apple juice 13 times in a row

remove small animations or frozen time for each job. Press work, small black screen, reward, return to the game. the animations are not useful and the frozen time makes me wonder if the game crashed

create potions that give more than 1 corruption

create objects to give that give friendship, love or corruption every day.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Some suggestion.
If we have more than one identical potion, can you give us the choice of how much we can drink or give in one go.
I don't want to create 12 lockpicking potions, only to have to open the menu, select the items, select the one I want, press my head, 12 times. Same for drinks with a potion of corruption. It doesn't make sense to give someone 13 apple juices in one go, it's no more logical than giving someone apple juice 13 times in a row

remove small animations or frozen time for each job. Press work, small black screen, reward, return to the game. the animations are not useful and the frozen time makes me wonder if the game crashed

create potions that give more than 1 corruption

create objects to give that give friendship, love or corruption every day.
1. To be able to change the number of items you can consume, you need to be able to change the source coding of the rpgmaker program.
2. I can limit the number of drinks you can give, but it will also decrease the number of Corruption Points you can get per day.
3. Jobs are more pleasant with an animation (especially if these can unlock a sex scene in a future release) and the pause of time avoids bugs, especially since a lot of people get stuck because he starts the work just at the time of closing.
4. There is an event in every house to spend less Corruption Potions.
5. There are gifts for friendship points and Corruption potions are given. Love points are earned with certain interactions.
6. I'm working on a date event to earn Friendship, Love, and Corruption points. => get the smartphone in shop and phone numbers with friendship points. You can test a 1st version with Sweetie.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
is that thing you need to make a wish at the crystal already in game? if yes how or where you get it?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
is that thing you need to make a wish at the crystal already in game? if yes how or where you get it?
It is not yet available. When you kill the 10th boss, you can either exit or continue to go down without saving to find that item, but the area is not yet created.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
what does the stat luck do in this game?
and is feature with getting phonenumbers implemented yet?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
what does the stat luck do in this game?
and is feature with getting phonenumbers implemented yet?
Luck is an RPGMAKER stat. This determines the change in state. Example: You have an enemy that can poison you by touching you, but the higher your luck, the more likely you are not to be poisoned.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Luck is an RPGMAKER stat. This determines the change in state. Example: You have an enemy that can poison you by touching you, but the higher your luck, the more likely you are not to be poisoned.
ok thx but than there is no stat that lets you hit the enemy more often? i mean missing all 3 attacks from a tripple attack skill and that 2-3 times in a row is a bit uh crap ;) or increasing the chance to do a crit hit more often?

and what about the phonenumbers? i do not see any options to get it...

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
ok thx but than there is no stat that lets you hit the enemy more often? i mean missing all 3 attacks from a tripple attack skill and that 2-3 times in a row is a bit uh crap ;) or increasing the chance to do a crit hit more often?

and what about the phonenumbers? i do not see any options to get it...
Accuracy and critical hit chance are not part of the rpgmaker base stats. So even if you earn lvls these don't change. I've left these as the default but I can always add bonuses like this to the forge.

For phone numbers, you have to increase the friendship points of the NPCs and they will give it to you to a certain number at a certain time => see "my info about her". Warning: for now, everything is more or less the same for all NPCs because I haven't finished balancing everything but that will change later.
By the way, I'm going to modify Ashley to give the choice between winning the phone number, the keys to her house and other stuff with friendship points or forcing her to give them to you with blackmailing and therefore losing friendship points.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Accuracy and critical hit chance are not part of the rpgmaker base stats. So even if you earn lvls these don't change. I've left these as the default but I can always add bonuses like this to the forge.

For phone numbers, you have to increase the friendship points of the NPCs and they will give it to you to a certain number at a certain time => see "my info about her". Warning: for now, everything is more or less the same for all NPCs because I haven't finished balancing everything but that will change later.
By the way, I'm going to modify Ashley to give the choice between winning the phone number, the keys to her house and other stuff with friendship points or forcing her to give them to you with blackmailing and therefore losing friendship points.
well ok i know that you need the friendship before you can get the phonenumbers but with Jayden and Lisa i have far enough and i already got her key to the house but i cant get a phonenumber....there is just no option to ask or something

ok well found out how to do it....you dont even get their numbers because you already have them in your phone when using it at around 19pm

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
well ok i know that you need the friendship before you can get the phonenumbers but with Jayden and Lisa i have far enough and i already got her key to the house but i cant get a phonenumber....there is just no option to ask or something

ok well found out how to do it....you dont even get their numbers because you already have them in your phone when using it at around 19pm
Normally, NPCs give their phone number at the specified time if you have enough friendship points, no need to ask.

PS: But I'm going to change it so that you choose the talk option so that they give the phone number and the key.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Another 1-star rating to say that he is going around in circles without knowing what to do.... Right after setting your name and the name of the 4 NPCs that are close to you, the introduction starts by telling you where the walthrough is, the agenda and the information of each NPC. Plus, there's a GameFaq.

Capture d'écran 2024-02-21 140226.png

PS : This has been available since the 1st version of the game.

Last edited:

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
Normally, NPCs give their phone number at the specified time if you have enough friendship points, no need to ask.

PS: But I'm going to change it so that you choose the talk option so that they give the phone number and the key.
Oui elles le font.Par contre dans la section astuce // espionner et crocheter// la descrption du taux de reussite de crochetage tu as mis niveau silencieux au lieu de niveau crochetage non? si ce n'est pas une erreur alots le niveau de crochetage ne sert à rien.

Sinon je ne sais pas si c'est un bug mais pour dani(dani jensen) dans une quete le week end on doit l'aider entre 17 et 19h chez elle mais (peu être qu'il me manque une stat) la quête ne semble pas avancer genre j'arrive à 17h je l'aide avec ses papiers une video se lance jusque là super je rentourne voir le <alk et la quête est à 0.

Sinon bon jeux.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Oui elles le font.Par contre dans la section astuce // espionner et crocheter// la descrption du taux de reussite de crochetage tu as mis niveau silencieux au lieu de niveau crochetage non? si ce n'est pas une erreur alots le niveau de crochetage ne sert à rien.

Sinon je ne sais pas si c'est un bug mais pour dani(dani jensen) dans une quete le week end on doit l'aider entre 17 et 19h chez elle mais (peu être qu'il me manque une stat) la quête ne semble pas avancer genre j'arrive à 17h je l'aide avec ses papiers une video se lance jusque là super je rentourne voir le <alk et la quête est à 0.

Sinon bon jeux.
La compétence silence donne un bonus de 50% pour l'espionnage et le crochetage donc pour avoir le 100%, tu dois monter la clairvoyance et le crochetage aussi.

Quelqu'un a testé toutes les quêtes de la V0.19 et il les a toutes fini, Donc il faut voir si ce n'est pas juste un bug avec le code qui affiche le nombre de fois que celle-ci a été faite. Je vais de toute façon vérifier cela.

Je vais voir si j'ai le temps mais je vais modifier un peu les points pour débloquer les numéros de téléphone et voir pour paramétrer les rendez-vous (pour l'instant, vous pouvez aller en date avec Sweetie mais je n'ai pas débloqué les autres car il faut être sûr qu'il n'y a pas de bug et je dois encore faire quelques modifications car ce n'est que des choix avec un écran noir).

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximov

Joklinox

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the response, Just gonna respond using the same numbers:

1. I thought that in the back of my head since they are "main" characters, but that's who I spent all my time on. Makes sense.

2. Is the # of rewards solely based on foresight? I was at level 7 or so and got 1 potion. Can't remember where my foresight was at the time.

3. I know my gear can be upgraded at the forge...that too is quite the grind. I was saying that there should be multiple ways to earn gear, not just by the very slow upgrade process.

4. Don't mind the vision, foresight and lock picking taking a some work to build up. I intentionally did not mention it because it made sense. But to need to utilize the same crafting to build corruption makes corruption building a very loooong slog.

5. I said 2000 corruption collectively...if you have 15 different NPCs you are working on, that's 100-200 per. Also, after playing, I assumed love can only be had after building up enough corruption. Is that the case? If it is, then double everything.

6. Okay, I did not realize that that was the plan behind the design.

7. Cool

8. I read through the hero PC skills explanations, understood all that. My issue was never really with that, more with corruption and love and how they appear to be dependent on potion making (acquiring) and the amounts needed. And the amount of times you'd need to grind the dungeon area just to make 1 potion. My other argument were the quests and how they keep going with no feeling of "progression", but you explained that.

9. I understand they are 2 different places, I was kind of thinking about ways to increase the amount of potions that are obtainable. I love the idea of finding your companion creation thing around town and in spots that make sense. Forget the actual name of them. Yup, bakery saved me.

10. No walkthrough yet! I try to discover things on my own. Especially in a fairly deep game like this. My only issue and it still stands for me, is the potion grind for corruption and love. It's pretty intense.

Thanks for taking the time out to explain things. Appreciate it. I think my only issue is was I explained in 8. Again, I like the game, just felt like it took too long to get where I was going. But it's possible that by focusing on the family members that that's why.

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes