RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 36 15.0%
  • Valentina

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Kendra

Votes: 51 21.3%
  • Sophie

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Dani

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Daniels

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Lauren

Votes: 40 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I tried both GoFiles and Mega both with the same result.
I'll check, there may have been a problem during the transfer. There are 2 other links just in case. The original file doesn't have any problems so it must have 1 that works.

Last edited:

nightmarepl

Jun 7, 2018
I'll check, there may have been a problem during the transfer. There are 2 other links just in case. The original file doesn't have any problems so it must have 1 that works.
I downloaded the file from all sources, but unfortunately, none of them works for me. If you could reupload it (preferably to Mega), I would be grateful. :)

EDIT
Edit : I just downloaded with the Mega link and there is no problem. I can even play all the videos. Sorry but the problem is with your computer or connection.
Oh that's unexpected, could you tell me what software did you use for compression?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I downloaded the file from all sources, but unfortunately, none of them works for me. If you could reupload it (preferably to Mega), I would be grateful. :)
I just downloaded with the Mega link and there is no problem. I can even play all the videos. Sorry but the problem is with your computer or connection.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
anyone knows how to make kendra corrupt
i can't give her any corrupt potion and the friendship is at 120 i still get "you're not that close" when i try

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
The answer to this question can be found in the tags, in the preview images and in the changelog...
thanks for the anwser i have the thread in a bookmark have not been to the start page in years and never expect anyone to actualy update the tags.
U could also have just said yes. but still thxs

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
thanks for the anwser i have the thread in a bookmark have not been to the start page in years and never expect anyone to actualy update the tags.
U could also have just said yes. but still thxs
I had created the "genre" and "planned genre" part but a moderator changed it to hide the 2nd in the 1st. The more content I added, the more I switched tags from one to the other.

PS: the question is asked in almost every version and Ashley has been able to be fucked since April.

anyone knows how to make kendra corrupt
i can't give her any corrupt potion and the friendship is at 120 i still get "you're not that close" when i try
I just checked and this is at 150 friendship points. I'm going to change that, it's too high.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Alchemy stat is bugged it does not increase when creating potions....
I just checked and didn't see any issues in the code. I started creating 40 potions and got 40 alchemy points when I harvested the potions. Points are awarded for harvesting, not for creation.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
i created like 20 vision pots 1 lock pick pot 1 silence pot and i have only 5 alchemy points thats not possible if it would work right

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
well now i created 2 more pots and they did count but still i created much more pots than i got alchemy points

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
well now i created 2 more pots and they did count but still i created much more pots than i got alchemy points
I just looked at it and there is actually a problem but it's just with the vision potions that are created on the 1st alchemy crate. Otherwise, everything else is counted. This is fixed for V0.21

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
I just looked at it and there is actually a problem but it's just with the vision potions that are created on the 1st alchemy crate. Otherwise, everything else is counted. This is fixed for V0.21
well yeah vision potions was what i created nearly all time and got 0 alchemy points....but the lockpick or silence must be bugged too i got only from one of those 2 alchemy points but cant remember which it was

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes