RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
the game doesn't open, these two errors always pops up at the start
View attachment 3446546 View attachment 3446547
I forgot to do my fix before doing. Just put this in the "img" folder (The wish V0.21 WIN\www\img or The wish V0.21 MAC\nwjs.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\img)

- -

Thanks for notifying, I'll fix the full game as soon as possible.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So, are the tags up to date? There is no actual sex in this game yet?
The tags are up-to-date as they are required to indicate content that is in the game. In addition, the photos in preview too.
By the way, I think I can add tags.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nozu

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So, there is no actual sex what so ever yet?
Capture d'écran 2024-03-16 000732.png

Edit : All of the Sweetie videos that I've added in this version are all sex videos. And if you had read the chagelog, it says she's finished too.

Having the same problem even tho i downloaded the fix that was just posted
I was too fast. The files were not encoded. Redownload the fix, it's good now.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
would have subbed but 35 for cheats for a game I might not play that much is a bit too much also why 35 for them?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
would have subbed but 35 for cheats for a game I might not play that much is a bit too much also why 35 for them?
The ultimate level or + you whether on Patreon, subscribestar or buymeacoffee gives you the right to directly download my game which is on these pages with the cheat code and the fact that it also works on The wish is a bonus. You have to read the explanations and not just stop at the prices.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
The ultimate level or + you whether on Patreon, subscribestar or buymeacoffee gives you the right to directly download my game which is on these pages with the cheat code and the fact that it also works on The wish is a bonus. You have to read the explanations and not just stop at the prices.
right now, 35 isn't worth it per month in my opinion maybe for full game when it's done, I would pay that but hey that's my opinion.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
right now, 35 isn't worth it per month in my opinion maybe for full game when it's done, I would pay that but hey that's my opinion.
Just in case, the more of you who make high contributions, the more time I will be able to spend on my projects and therefore they will be finished faster.

I already have several scenarios for other games that are already ready to be started (story, game system and character list for each).

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
question con mais je dois telecharger le videopack ou pas ? ^^

Ella toujours bug ou c'est moi ( quete 4 avoir des notion de mecanique avec 100/100 je pense etre bon mais l'option n'apparait pas)

Kendra j'ai pu finir sans bug

Lady fini sans bug

Alex les video qui ne se lancait pas passe tres bien ^^

voila ce que j'ai testé pour le moment

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
question con mais je dois telecharger le videopack ou pas ? ^^

Ella toujours bug ou c'est moi ( quete 4 avoir des notion de mecanique avec 100/100 je pense etre bon mais l'option n'apparait pas)

Kendra j'ai pu finir sans bug

Lady fini sans bug

Alex les video qui ne se lancait pas passe tres bien ^^

voila ce que j'ai testé pour le moment
Juste la version "update to V0.21" suffit et tu rajoutes dans l'ancienne version en remplaçant tout mais si tu trouves que les vidéos sont trop grosse tu peux télécharger le videopack. J'ai modifié 400 vidéos pour qu'elles prennent moins de place. Normalement, le dossier fais plus d'1,5Go en moins et j'ai ajouté pour 600Mo de vidéos (109 vidéos exactement ^^ ).

Il y a des vidéos à débloquer aussi sur l'ordinateur maintenant. Vous pouvez interagir avec 6 Camgirls en + et j'ai essayé de garder le principe de "tu payes/elle montre" sauf qu'ici, il suffit de payer qu'1 fois pour voir.

Ella tout est bon sauf que j'ai oublié de modifier la maison où on rentre sans la clef. La bug était son walkthrough qui était bloqué. Voici un correctif à mettre dans le dossier data

lisa ann's shitty hair is first thing I noticed
It's not her hair I'm looking at. These are old videos from when she started. She already had a MILF head at 20 years old :LOL:

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The result of the poll.
  • Ava 31.0%
    Votes: 95
  • Alison 20.6%
    Votes: 63
  • Sam (Samantha Saint) 14.1%
    Votes: 43
  • Lisa 11.4%
    Votes: 35
  • Valentina 7.5%
    Votes: 23
  • Dani 6.5%
    Votes: 20
  • Sabrina 4.6%
    Votes: 14
  • Daniels 4.2%
    Votes: 13
So there you have it, the winner is Ava so I'm going to work on her from now on and finish her walkthrough.
I said in a previous post that I'll be working on all the NPCs living with Ava and Alison, but I'm going to do it differently. I'm going to work on Ava and Alison only (+maybe Ashley to finish her completely).

In a little while, I'll give you a new poll to choose the next one to finish and thus unlock another house with the quests. I'll also be working on Piper and Elsa at that time.

On the subject of dates and smartphone, I'm going to make some changes to friendship points to get all the phone numbers. Sweetie is available and I'm going to try to add Ashley's. For all the other NPCs, I'll add whenever they have enough quests to fiddle with them so you won't complain that you can't use this feature.

For the Camgirls part that I just added to the hero's PC, let me know what you think. Maybe I'll add 1 or 2 more (Hornyunicorn and Candy_beck).

Last edited:

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
j'ai decouvert un bug qui te bloque dans une boucle avec sweetie je sais pas ce qui le declanche donc je vais te dire ou j'en suis dans les quete et ses stats

alors j'en suis a la quete 40 (je viens tout juste de finir la 39 le meme jour )donc on me dit dans le walk d'augmenter son love pour une nouvelle action soit a la seance photo soit chez elle avant de dormir donc 22h

stats; amitie 578 corruption 200 love 201

j'arrive a 22h je vois que j'ai pas de nouvelle action donc je sais que je doit monté le love il est donc 23h et c'est la que le bug arrive si tu la regarde dormir tu es pris dans la boucle peu importe si tu regarde ou met non tu reste sur cette action

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes