RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • Valentina

Votes: 31 12.0%
  • Sharon

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Kendra

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Sophie

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Dani

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Daniels

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 47 18.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Whhee! I get the car. First two times using it, it leaves me in the middle of the street for a car to run me down at which point the game freezes and I have to restart. So much for the car.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Whhee! I get the car. First two times using it, it leaves me in the middle of the street for a car to run me down at which point the game freezes and I have to restart. So much for the car.
This is not normal. You have to be on the sidewalk. I will check that.

edit : It may be possible that I modified the map but forgot to move the teleporters.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Just had a strange encounter with a stone. As a result of the combat, I received a magic stone. I also received 2 droplets of magic.

Btw, it is fricking hilarious to be ambushed by a rock!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Just had a strange encounter with a stone. As a result of the combat, I received a magic stone. I also received 2 droplets of magic.

Btw, it is fricking hilarious to be ambushed by a rock!
It is a rare but not powerful monster. Magic stones are to be used at the forge after finding it.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I have 160 magic stones now. I had around 150 then. The odd thing was geting the droplets of magic.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I seem to have broken the first alchemy table. I have been stuck on the light bulb for about 25 hours now.

I had around 3200 magic drops. I used the first alchemy table to craft 9 silence potions. I used the second table to craft 3 silence potions. The second table completed immediately. The first still has not done so.

Addendum. No sooner than I had written the above - I went back to the game and the first alchemy table was now showing the exclamation mark for completion. How odd.

As a side note, i would assume that since I got no freebie potions by doing them en mass this way that I should do a single potion at a time to get a better chance at bonus potions? I got a total of 4 bonus potions for 10 potions crafted singly in a prior play through.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Is losing your intelligence supposed to be a good thing?

I lost 12 intelligence (not the 18 given in the notes) over the weekend. I built up 4 points and then went to school 1 day to earn the remainder. I got 9 points at school. My checking in at the status point showed that I had 301 IQ points and I gained 2 more magic points. I am still showing the 301 IQ a day later.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Suggestion: I finally got my mechanical skill up to 100. The forge and both alchemy tables tell me I need 5k magic drops to upgrade. Make that say '5,000' like all the other numbers in the game. I first looked at it and misread it and was wondering what was wrong as I had a couple of thousand drops and it wouldn't take 5 of them?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Suggestion: I finally got my mechanical skill up to 100. The forge and both alchemy tables tell me I need 5k magic drops to upgrade. Make that say '5,000' like all the other numbers in the game. I first looked at it and misread it and was wondering what was wrong as I had a couple of thousand drops and it wouldn't take 5 of them?
- The time to make the potions is added up when you make several potions (9 potions = 9 X the time of 1 potion). The more potions you make, the more bonus potions you can get if you are lucky (1,2 and 3 = 1bonus, 4,5and 6 = 2bonus, 7,8 and9 potions = 3bonus). I will modify this bonus in a future version (give more). The % chance of having the bonus increases with each new potion (make 10 potions = +1%) and it seems to me that I programmed with 10% at the start (max alchemy skill = 110% to have the bonus).
- I have to check the droplets with the stones because normally, it has to give only stones. The Foresight bonus also works with magic stones.
- Intelligence has been changed. I have reduced the penalty. When I finish the 11th area with the reward to make a wish, you may wish to be smart and so you are at the max and the calculation of the penalty stops.
- For the 5000, I will modify to have the 2 way written. 5000 in text and 5K in choice. this is changed in V0.18, I think I put 2000 (2k).

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
A few more comments now that I have played a lot farther into the game. Over 90 hours into this playthrough.

Small quality of life changes:
Move the sleep option on your bed to the top option. It is certainly the most common and likely option.
Remove the confirmation (yes/no) options in most cases. You certainly don't normally need to worry about making a mistake when going to sleep or getting healed. The only time you might ever have a problem is when you are first starting the game.

Some of the quests are extremely annoying due to a combination of the number of times you have to do them (nearly all quests) and the availability of the time in which you can do them. For example, as near as I can tell the accounting tasks can occur at only a single time of the day and the number of times they need to be repeated is idiotic. Ashley, for example, can only be helped in accounting at 9AM on weekdays and it has to be done 20 (!) times. That is a full game month of time at a minimum assuming you are not busy doing something else at the same time.

Too many of the girls have tasks that need to be done at the exact same time making you choose to only do one of them per day - or sometimes twice or three times per day. Move some of those times around. Don't make everyone have a special task at 7pm, for example.

Please put time and effort into completing the location map for the girls. I still have not found out when certain girls can have certain tasks done. For example, I have never seen Lisa bike riding. I am assuming that this is actually in the game and not a wild goose chase item that has yet to be implemented. If it is not implemented, REMOVE the reference to it until it is.

Related to the last, it would be useful to indicate in the quest when and where such tasks are to be done. When and where do I find out when Penny goes jogging, for example.

I will tell you something right now - if I ever have to restart the game due to something you have done in changing versions, I will be through with the game. It is simply too time consuming to have to repeat everything I have done.

This is a game that would seriously benefit from cutting almost all costs by a factor of 10 or more. Or a cheat module attachment.

Reactions: partemon

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
A few more comments now that I have played a lot farther into the game. Over 90 hours into this playthrough.

Small quality of life changes:
Move the sleep option on your bed to the top option. It is certainly the most common and likely option.
Remove the confirmation (yes/no) options in most cases. You certainly don't normally need to worry about making a mistake when going to sleep or getting healed. The only time you might ever have a problem is when you are first starting the game.

Some of the quests are extremely annoying due to a combination of the number of times you have to do them (nearly all quests) and the availability of the time in which you can do them. For example, as near as I can tell the accounting tasks can occur at only a single time of the day and the number of times they need to be repeated is idiotic. Ashley, for example, can only be helped in accounting at 9AM on weekdays and it has to be done 20 (!) times. That is a full game month of time at a minimum assuming you are not busy doing something else at the same time.

Too many of the girls have tasks that need to be done at the exact same time making you choose to only do one of them per day - or sometimes twice or three times per day. Move some of those times around. Don't make everyone have a special task at 7pm, for example.

Please put time and effort into completing the location map for the girls. I still have not found out when certain girls can have certain tasks done. For example, I have never seen Lisa bike riding. I am assuming that this is actually in the game and not a wild goose chase item that has yet to be implemented. If it is not implemented, REMOVE the reference to it until it is.

Related to the last, it would be useful to indicate in the quest when and where such tasks are to be done. When and where do I find out when Penny goes jogging, for example.

I will tell you something right now - if I ever have to restart the game due to something you have done in changing versions, I will be through with the game. It is simply too time consuming to have to repeat everything I have done.

This is a game that would seriously benefit from cutting almost all costs by a factor of 10 or more. Or a cheat module attachment.
- the game is still being balanced but the repetition of quests is changed in V0.16. Normally, you can do 1-3 quests per week.
- In V0.17, quests are over for Ashley and you can sleep with her with blackmailing (another set of quests will arrive to have fun with her in different locations).
- There are 32 NPCs, it is normal for quests to happen at the same time.
- You have the option "where to find her" next to the walkthrough in the folder of each NPC on the hero's PC to see their agenda (it is completed with friendship points). If the agenda is completed for an NPC, you can have the option to go see the agenda from the walkthrough (the last 8 agendas will be finished for V0.18). Lisa's calendar is available since V0.13.
- In V0.18, the cost of droplets has been reduced.
- There may be a problem with the decrease in quest repetition that will cause you to have completed several quests without doing them. For example, doing an NPC's first 5 quests can make you complete their first 20 quests or maybe more.

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Any chance of this "game" getting a change of name? Your shit game and bad reviews are bad karma

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
- You have the option "where to find her" next to the walkthrough in the folder of each NPC on the hero's PC to see their agenda (it is completed with friendship points). If the agenda is completed for an NPC, you can have the option to go see the agenda from the walkthrough (the last 8 agendas will be finished for V0.18). Lisa's calendar is available since V0.13.
Why in the world would I want to see where someone is AFTER I have completed the task/quest? The whole reason for needing the calendar is to find them to do the quest.

And you say Lisa's calendar is complete? Then why does it not ever show her at the bike path? Or the gym? Obviously not complete.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
- the game is still being balanced but the repetition of quests is changed in V0.16. Normally, you can do 1-3 quests per week.
- There are 32 NPCs, it is normal for quests to happen at the same time.
- There may be a problem with the decrease in quest repetition that will cause you to have completed several quests without doing them. For example, doing an NPC's first 5 quests can make you complete their first 20 quests or maybe more.
So let me check a little math here... There are 32 girls in the game. Say each has 10 tasks that need to be done. Only doing 3 tasks per week means that to complete all the tasks will take 2 years (100 weeks) of game time. That is not counting the time it takes to acquire enough corruption potions for each girl to be able to progress in their tasks. How long do you expect people to be playing your game? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? And I'm not talking about in-game time. The sheer amount of drudgery to get anywhere in this game is absolutely ridiculous. If I wasn't physically stuck at home due to an injury, I doubt I would have gotten as far as I have. I'm playing mostly as a way to relieve boredom. It's mindless repetition.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Why in the world would I want to see where someone is AFTER I have completed the task/quest? The whole reason for needing the calendar is to find them to do the quest.

And you say Lisa's calendar is complete? Then why does it not ever show her at the bike path? Or the gym? Obviously not complete.
- I think I said that agendas are completed by earning friendship points with each NPC. It takes 300 points to unlock the agenda completely and if you lose points, you keep the information gained. The calendar is useful because all the actions that are unlocked with the quests can be repeated as many times as you want. Easier to find your favorite scenes.
- The repetition of quests is reduced. It must be tested before judging. Example with Ashley, the 1st quest remained at 20 but it can be completed in 2 days then the repetitions decrease to 5, 4 or 2 and ends with 8 quests where you fuck her that must be done only 1 time.

Any chance of this "game" getting a change of name? Your shit game and bad reviews are bad karma
Why I will change the title of this "game" as you say so well. Because there is a "VN" that has the same name? VN = Visual Novel so it's not a game but just an interactive story.
For most negative ratings, it is only people who do not read the introduction or complain about bugs that have been fixed.

It seems to me that I do not come to attack you on your VN so thank you for keeping this forum clean. That is in the rules.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
300 points to unlock the complete agenda? I have played over 100 hours and so far only two characters have reached that threshhold. The next best is not quite at 200, followed by one around 150. You expect too much from your players. 100 hours of play time has gotten only 1/8 of the girls in the game into triple digits. Admittedly, I spend a lot of time in the dungeon trying to get my skills up, but still...

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
300 points to unlock the complete agenda? I have played over 100 hours and so far only two characters have reached that threshhold. The next best is not quite at 200, followed by one around 150. You expect too much from your players. 100 hours of play time has gotten only 1/8 of the girls in the game into triple digits. Admittedly, I spend a lot of time in the dungeon trying to get my skills up, but still...
There is the gift system to earn a lot of friendship points and I am busy creating a dating system to earn friendship points, Love points and give away some potions. (I'm still writing and rewriting the code)

Normally, with the next changes, you should spend less time in the cave and less time to unlock each quest. When that is available, I will see if there is still a need for rebalancing.

Last edited:

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
For those interested, I am including a save here. It is a zip of the save directory that goes in the www directory. Only 1 save is here and it is after about 100 hours of playtime.

Good luck and have ?fun?.

Reactions: DICK111

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
For those interested, I am including a save here. It is a zip of the save directory that goes in the www directory. Only 1 save is here and it is after about 100 hours of playtime.

Good luck and have ?fun?.
By the way, what version do you play on? because I have already made changes on repetition and decreased many of them in V0.14 and V0.15 to 10 or 5. In V0.16, this decreases further.

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes