RPGM The Wish [V0.23] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 36 15.0%
  • Valentina

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Kendra

Votes: 51 21.3%
  • Sophie

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Dani

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Daniels

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Lauren

Votes: 40 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jkraw

Apr 9, 2019
You need to make potions with the alchemy box (in the 1st room of the cave). spy, crocheting and silent potions must be drunk and corruption potions must be given (offer a drink at 12:00 and 19:00) more event coming soon.

For now, there is no need to go so far but soon, I will add an event to earn several points in case of success (corruption, friendship and love).
after the fox give you a soul of a companion. you can't create one it says something is missing for all the companions

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
after the fox give you a soul of a companion. you can't create one it says something is missing for all the companions
I forget to activated the fire soul... sorry. But you can found others souls. Look in town, others souls works. Water (school), Earth (near farm), thunder, light and dark.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Dont get it where I could find this alchemy box?
in the house of sweetie but from the V0.06, they are in the entrance of the cave. 1 available and 4 to find in the cave (not all available at the moment).

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have talked to Sweeti, but I still can not get to level 6????
you need the firefox. i fix it in the V0.07, V0.05 and V0.06 but you need to reload before you speak with sweetie and unlock companions.

Last edited:

flashcpr

Jan 19, 2020
you need the firefox. i fix it in the V0.07, V0.05 and V0.06 but you need to reload before you speak with sweetie and unlock companions.
So in short I have to start a new game and play for another 14 hours to get back to that point? Not sure I feel like do it a third time because I had to restart when you updated to v4, and my V3 saves would not work.

Reactions: matiasblog

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
So in short I have to start a new game and play for another 14 hours to get back to that point? Not sure I feel like do it a third time because I had to restart when you updated to v4, and my V3 saves would not work.
game in development. it's better to restart in each V. to escape some bugs.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This may be the most grindy RPGMaker game I've ever played. Getting XP in the beginning is so insanely slow... And earning friendship is also slow compared to how fast you can lose it by overstepping.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Wish 0.05 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
I have to say that waiting all that time for an action (such as doing homework or working) to be completed is pretty annoying after a while... Making them skippable, or fast-forwarding through them would be much better

Reactions: Karnewarrior
Jul 15, 2022
Was considering trying this game out, but the dev's response to feedback on here has been abysmal.

Will skip, and check again when they have learned to take criticism.

Reactions: Dhoegh34

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game?
Go on the PC and look women files ;)

There is not enough content to play it right now. 0 sex scenes.
V0.05 = 5% game development but you can try crocheting and spy in bathrooms (only added women). Don't worry, it's planned.

Was considering trying this game out, but the dev's response to feedback on here has been abysmal.

Will skip, and check again when they have learned to take criticism.
Sorry if you don't like what I say. Yet I did not give a negative answer. I try to make some changes in the game and try to help when asked.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I still cannot open the mac version of the game. Even with sudo terminal command.
Sorry but i don't found any bug.

I have to say that waiting all that time for an action (such as doing homework or working) to be completed is pretty annoying after a while... Making them skippable, or fast-forwarding through them would be much better
I take some change with Cherie to win more intelligence points (forget if in V0.05 or V0.06). But when i finish to take the cave, I will try to allow to make wishes that will give big bonuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: jotto

AG4LwiT97jthbcYN

Sep 2, 2022
V0.05 = 5% game development but you can try crocheting and spy in bathrooms (only added women). Don't worry, it's planned.
We understand that, but instead of adding random characters maybe try to give us something to play for. Eventually, it will become overwhelming, and then what? I give you a couple of months and you will give up. Will see.

Reactions: baalstatic
1.90 star(s) 13 Votes