RPGM The Wish [V0.25] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
It seems to me that I have already given examples of time and other players who have unlocked all the content have done so too (see my answer just before which says that some have already finished Kendra's content from this version that came out today). :unsure:

I can also leave the game running in the background and make a save 7 hours later too :ROFLMAO:

In addition, cheat to get all the stats at the max, you have to unlock everything quickly but as I said before there are for +-5h30 of videos and there is only 25% of the content. So 7 hours is the time you should have taken to unblock everything without skipping the videos. Like I said, just follow the walkthroughs.

If I remember correctly, one person made a rating saying that it took him 2 hours to max all the hero's skills before he started doing the walkthrough of the 1st NPC without cheating. This allowed him to advance quickly in the game.

Too much content, then not enough content and now, the content is too hidden by the grind... and also, It's not diversified enough but before, you wrote that it's too diversified. With each version, your arguments change direction each time.
This is not an answer, I said that in 7 hours with cheat I haven't encounter almost any sex scenes, just some masturbation or peeping and few other things, so I retry with the question: By you how many time should someone that haven't the ability to cheat play your game before reaching a penetration video with any one of the girls? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? More? You can pick the shortest road you want but by my point of view it will not take less than 10 hours (and I'm probably optimistic).. now if in a fap game before reaching fap material I will need to play for more than a working day... maybe the game is not that balanced, but is up to you, if you think that everything is fine like it is keep it that way, just don't be surprised by low rate votes.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 15 Votes