RPGM The Wish [V0.25] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.10 star(s) 15 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
probably asked before but. can i somehow play this with android?? does it work with joiplay?
There is no android version at the moment planned. For joiplay, I believe it works with rpg maker games but created with older versions (XP, VX and Ace). This game is created on MV.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
켄드라와 데이트를 했는데 내 차가 사라졌어요.
I made a mistake in the code. does not save. I'll correct this right away but you have to go back to your previous save.

View attachment Map010.zip Just put this in the "data" folder. Fix bug lose car after date with Kendra (to use before go date).
View attachment Map131.zip The 2nd one fixes a bug with the sunbed.
View attachment CommonEvents.zip Kendra's walkthrough stuck at quest 21.
View attachment Map018.zip I forgot to add an item to Ashley's store that is very useful for giving corruption potions during the night.

PS: If there are any other bugs in V0.25, I'll put all the fixes here.

Last edited:
Reactions: rolrolia

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
I'm a little tired of all these 1-star ratings made by liars or people who haven't tested the game for more than 5 minutes.

The game was created based on the normal development of a GAME. If it is finished in 5 minutes, what is the point of playing it and it is very easy to advance without using a cheat code.

If you start the game correctly and develop all your skills, the game will advance faster and faster. If you take a long time to corrupt your 1st NPC, the 2nd will be much faster and so on. The more you go down into the cave by increasing your skills, the more material you will collect. In addition, it is planned to add a 51st floor (or more) with a mega boss that will offer the possibility to make a new wish (Warning: the item received to make the wish will only be available in 1 copy and you will therefore have to use it before going to get another one). (1000 friendship points, get a large number of magic stones or potions, be rich, reset walkthrough to 0,...).
Also, I haven't added this information in the game or in the GameFaq yet but there are 3 ways to give corruption potions.
- The 1st least risky is to give them away by offering a drink, it costs money and you need to have a few friendship points to earn 1 point per potion.
- The 2nd is to do the quests of the walkthrough of the women who own a house so that they give you the key to their house and then to make them the evening meal. Depending on the number of NPCs in the house, you will need to use 1 or 2 potions to gain 3 or 4 corruption points per potion.
- The 3rd but riskiest is to go into the houses during the night to give the potions while they sleep. 1 potion = 2 corruption points (I still have to add a new code to this part to give the possibility to give more potions if the chance of success is 100%).

This comment is written while V0.24 is available, so there are 963 videos in this version and more than 3/4 of them are sex videos. There are only 4 NPCs completed so far (and 3 are yet to receive bonus sex videos) and there are 6 characters with content to get on the computer in the hero's room (camgirls). The other NPCs have spy scenes with masturbation for now, the rest is coming soon. Checked the changelog.

Each NPC has a walkthrough, a diary with the location and a card with notes (the latter 2 are completed with friendship points) so it's impossible not to know what to do or not to find the NPCs. There are also explanations that are given everywhere and this one is either in a book next to the objects to be used or there is an "explanation" option.

For those who talk about the problem of the game being in French and not in English, it can happen that there are bugs, just report them to me by telling me exactly where this part is not translated and I will correct it. Same thing for the other bugs, no need to make a 1-star rating to say it.

As for the punishment, it seems quite normal to me. Losing 50 friendship points because you entered a house by picking the lock, that doesn't seem like much to me. Or losing 40 points for talking about sex vulgarly => This is sentenced to between 24 and 48 hours of imprisonment in case of a complaint in real life.

For the other complaints I haven't talked about, these have either been fixed or this is already in the game but there are some who complain as if it wasn't (example: fast travel, just get the car to Valentina by working for her).

I'll just end this by advising you not to focus on corruption potions from the beginning because the most important thing to advance quickly is the mechanical skill, the foresight skill and the EXP.
I'm one of the 1 star voters, and as I said I was sorry beaucose the effort you put in it is clear and the game have potential,

but in almost 7 hour gameplay using cheats to max stat, sex scenes encountered? Almost 0
1721400805463.png
maybe I'm a liar, or maybe you have hidden your 963 videos too well, cut the grind to 1/10, add more variety in the video shown while doing the walkthrough steps (even better if is possible introducing randomness) and you will see that also your game will get better votes.

I will still follow this project in the hope that the suggestions will be taken as such and that the author will take them in account instead of blaming the players.

Regards.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWish-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I'm one of the 1 star voters, and as I said I was sorry beaucose the effort you put in it is clear and the game have potential,

but in almost 7 hour gameplay using cheats to max stat, sex scenes encountered? Almost 0
View attachment 3846658
maybe I'm a liar, or maybe you have hidden your 963 videos too well, cut the grind to 1/10, add more variety in the video shown while doing the walkthrough steps (even better if is possible introducing randomness) and you will see that also your game will get better votes.

I will still follow this project in the hope that the suggestions will be taken as such and that the author will take them in account instead of blaming the players.

Regards.
No sex??? 1010 videos in this version ( = +-5h30 of videos) and a few people have already finished Kendra's new content. I'll add the last 10 quests of kendra in the next version (10 fuck scenes => +- 60 videos). Just follow each woman's walkthrough to unlock her content.

1rst printscreen => We see Alison's latest videos and Ashley's first videos (both finished but without bonus content) and we can see that it is possible to fuck them. In addition, there are the videos of Angella (Camgirl) who like the other 5 has only 10 videos but more than half of which are masturbation shows (with and without toys). There are also Amarna (3 quests) and Arietta (5 quests) who have masturbation videos available if corrupted during spying.

2nd printscreen => This is the content of V0.23.

Capture d'écran 2024-07-19 183220.png
the wish V0.23.png

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
No sex??? 1010 videos in this version ( = +-5h30 of videos) and a few people have already finished Kendra's new content. I'll add the last 10 quests of kendra in the next version (10 fuck scenes => +- 60 videos). Just follow each woman's walkthrough to unlock her content.

1rst printscreen => We see Alison's latest videos and Ashley's first videos (both finished but without bonus content) and we can see that it is possible to fuck them. In addition, there are the videos of Angella (Camgirl) who like the other 5 has only 10 videos but more than half of which are masturbation shows (with and without toys). There are also Amarna (3 quests) and Arietta (5 quests) who have masturbation videos available if corrupted during spying.

2nd printscreen => This is the content of V0.23.

View attachment 3846943
View attachment 3846948
Yes I can open a folder too so I can see that they are there but, as I said they are all well hide behind a grate wall of grind please tell me by your extimation how many game time you will need without any hack to only arrive to the first sex scene with any one of the girl leaving with you? You can pick the shortest one if you want but I'm courious.

2.10 star(s) 15 Votes