RPGM The Wish [V0.26] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes

The groups of monsters encountered in the 4th floor of each area are identical to the 5th floor (exc

• Remove 1 floor per area because I want to get to the boss faster.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Keep the cave as it is because I want more fighting and chests.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I want even more floors because I love killing monsters.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I'm seeing some bugs in this update, I don't know if you can take a look at them. At night, you can't see Lisa in her room. Then when you get close to her you can interact with her. Lisa's quest 6, in which I put the radio in the garden so she comes closer, doesn't record my attempt and as far as I can see I don't need any friendship points with her. The other thing I've seen is that sometimes the clock changes when I do something, like harvest or talk to a girl. The characters disappear and it's as if it were nighttime and they're in bed. It's like Groundhog Day, because then you appear at 7 just woken up in bed. It's very strange, in other updates this hasn't happened to me.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I'm seeing some bugs in this update, I don't know if you can take a look at them. At night, you can't see Lisa in her room. Then when you get close to her you can interact with her. Lisa's quest 6, in which I put the radio in the garden so she comes closer, doesn't record my attempt and as far as I can see I don't need any friendship points with her. The other thing I've seen is that sometimes the clock changes when I do something, like harvest or talk to a girl. The characters disappear and it's as if it were nighttime and they're in bed. It's like Groundhog Day, because then you appear at 7 just woken up in bed. It's very strange, in other updates this hasn't happened to me.
Wouldn't you have put the files of another game by mistake? I checked and I don't see any problems. I have the impression that the 1 of the parameters that manages the clock has been corrupted. Or, it's possible that it's your save that's been corrupted.

For Lisa's event with the radio, this one starts even if you don't have friendship points, this one goes differently if you have the requested friendship points. This one will be corrected because it requires too many points.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
¿No habrías puesto los archivos de otro juego por error? Lo he comprobado y no veo ningún problema. Tengo la impresión de que se ha corrompido el 1 de los parámetros que gestiona el reloj. O bien, es posible que sea tu guardado el que se haya dañado.

Para el evento de Lisa con la radio, este comienza incluso si no tienes puntos de amistad, este es diferente si tienes los puntos de amistad solicitados. Este se corregirá porque requiere demasiados puntos.
[/CITA]
Buenos días. Con respecto a lo que dijiste, solo cambié los archivos que publicaste para corregir errores en el juego. El guardado anterior no tiene nada que ver con eso, ya que en actualizaciones anteriores, esto nunca ha sucedido.

Con respecto a la misión de Lisa, compré la radio, la subí a todo volumen, salió el video de la agente Lisa regañándome y salió el mensaje en el que dice que está enojada. No cuenta como parte de la misión completada.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I don't see what could trigger this kind of bug especially since I haven't touched the events that manage all this. I just added content for Kendra and Sweetie. So I make assumptions. Changing certain data in the save can trigger unpredictable reactions to game events. Plus, there's no event that can send you into bed. The only event of this kind sends you to Ava's medical room at 9 a.m. if you lose a fight.

Lisa will act differently if you have enough friendship points.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
No veo qué podría desencadenar este tipo de error, especialmente porque no he tocado los eventos que gestionan todo esto. Solo agregué contenido para Kendra y Sweetie, así que hago suposiciones. Cambiar ciertos datos en el guardado puede desencadenar reacciones impredecibles a los eventos del juego. Además, no hay ningún evento que pueda enviarte a la cama. El único evento de este tipo te envía a la sala médica de Ava a las 9 a. m. si pierdes una pelea.

Lisa actuará de forma diferente si tienes suficientes puntos de amistad.
[/CITA]
No es que te mande a la cama. Es algo tan extraño que ni siquiera sé cómo explicarlo. Por ejemplo, recojo zanahorias en el huerto a las 12, de repente el reloj salta a las 14:00, lo que cambia todo. Cuando pasa un tiempo vuelves a las 7:00 sin haberte acostado a dormir y todo en el mismo día. No he modificado los guardados, simplemente me he ido a la cama y he seleccionado Guardar.

Para poder superar este suceso Lisa ¿que amistad tengo que tener? para enfocarme, porque te dice que esta enojado pero no pierdes la amistad..

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I just checked by playing 1 month in the game and I don't see any problem. I talked to the NPCs, planted carrots, harvested them, went into the cave, slept, saved,.... No problem with time, it flows normally.

On the other hand, I found 2 or 3 tileset problems that allowed me to go on the roof of some houses, to go to cross certain objects and to make the black beds appear above the NPCs while they are sleeping (What an idea to sleep under the bed :LOL::ROFLMAO:).

For Lisa, it's 200. It's way too many points so I'll reduce that when I add quests to her. I wasn't going to add a Friendship Point penalty if you don't have enough Friendship Points. On the other hand, I will add a fine every 3 or 4 times if you don't have enough friendship points.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

IcyBeast06

Oct 22, 2017
TSGS...I need to understand here. How the fuck do you level up quicker? Seriously I grinded my way to 100 drops to finally level up perspective or whatever it's called and it ONLY FUCKING GAVE 1 FUCKING point...How? Why?....WTF

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
hello
when I can get this action.
I try all hour but don t find it View attachment 3953246
I'm going to change what I wrote for this quest because too many people can't find it. You've already challenged her to clean in her underwear during the weekend, but now you're asking her to do it naked ;)

TSGS...I need to understand here. How the fuck do you level up quicker? Seriously I grinded my way to 100 drops to finally level up perspective or whatever it's called and it ONLY FUCKING GAVE 1 FUCKING point...How? Why?....WTF
The deeper you go into the cave, the more droplets the monsters give. In addition, if you increase the foresigh skill, you gain a bonus that multiplies your XP and droplets with each fight (X2, 3, 4 or 5 at max). It is also possible to get free potions with chests, bosses and the Alchemy skill. And there is also the mechanical skill that can help with the making of potions.

You can also find in the "tips" section when to give corruption potions and the number of points it can give depending on how to give it ;) (1, 2, 3 or 4 points with 1 potion).

PS:
- 10 hours for 3/4 points and other players complain because it takes 3 or 4 hours to complete 1 NPC. Before playing a game, you should read the explanations to know how to play it.
- The person who wrote the post just before you is probably a person who downloaded the game not long ago and he is doing Alison's 40th quest for which you need a total of +1250 points of her stats... (All Friendship, Corruption and Love points counted together).
- A few ratings below yours, there is a person who explains how he maxes several skills in 1 or 2 hours without cheating.

When does Kendra go jogging...cant seem to find her to start this quest
You'll find Kendra on the jogging yard when she's jogging. You can bring up the game map by pressing the "previous page / PGUP" key (or the key you chose in the settings).

Each NPC also has a calendar and a list of information that is completed with friendship points (the sections just below the walkthrough) ;)

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Ok, I have a problem in that my character can't get out of the wish crystal are at the start of the game, Something wrong with my game or what?
Can't get out of the crystal menu? Just press the "undo" button. right-click on the mouse, the number 2 on the keyboard, the red button or the B on the controller ;)

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Is there something wrong with the plant field? i cant pick up the stuff i plant only the verry first line (bottom line) i can pick up when its ready

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Nah, if you try to went back from 1st day from crystal you cant go to city.
There is a bug with the forest teleporter to return to the city. There is a fix in the OP just below the download links.

Is there something wrong with the plant field? i cant pick up the stuff i plant only the verry first line (bottom line) i can pick up when its ready
You have to wait another 1 or 2 days for them to finish ripening (depending on the vegetable planted).

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Ok, my character is now roaming the island now, thanks for the fix bug info, now, I've read you can skip tons of grind with save editor dot com. How?

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
i cant get Sabrinas phone number at 7pm....it says 300 friendship and i have 469....and i cant find her anywhere between 15-17pm on weekends when she goes for a walk....
i think lots of girls "infos" on pc are wrong...

1.70 star(s) 17 Votes