RPGM The Wish [V0.27] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 21 Votes

AxceFire

Apr 20, 2024
2. Others dare to complain that even if they cheat, they take hours to advance in the game... ???? You have to explain to me how they cheat because when I cheat, I put the NPCs' stats at the max and I just have to talk to them to finish all the content in a few minutes by passing the videos that are not interesting.
I laugh to death when I see people make a 1-star rating and write that they are using a cheat program but they don't see anything after several dozen hours of playing. I think I unlocked everything in 10 or 15 hours by watching all the videos but I deleted my saves unintentionally and I just unlocked everything in 1 hour with the cheat system already in the game without watching all the videos again. I deleted the old version with the saves.

I love the new system to follow the chosen woman's folder on the phone. It's easier to finish them 1 by 1.

Reactions: TSGS

Akatzshu

May 24, 2020
I laugh to death when I see people make a 1-star rating and write that they are using a cheat program but they don't see anything after several dozen hours of playing. I think I unlocked everything in 10 or 15 hours by watching all the videos but I deleted my saves unintentionally and I just unlocked everything in 1 hour with the cheat system already in the game without watching all the videos again. I deleted the old version with the saves.

I love the new system to follow the chosen woman's folder on the phone. It's easier to finish them 1 by 1.
Where can i buy or repair the handphone?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
can we have a higher tier of corruption potion?
doing it 1 point each time is annoying.
The numbers really need to be adjusted

PS: How do you work for valentina?
nvm, 100 likes

and when and where do you massage elsa?
she already saw me massage alison
nvm, 4 PM, behind the house

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
can we have a higher tier of corruption potion?
doing it 1 point each time is annoying.
The numbers really need to be adjusted

PS: How do you work for valentina?
nvm, 100 likes

and when and where do you massage elsa?
she already saw me massage alison
nvm, 4 PM, behind the house
1. There is a "tips" part on the computer and the smartphone with several explanations such as the fact that there are 3 ways to give corruption potions.
- You can mix the potion in a drink or in a breakfast and it will only give 1 point because its effect is diminished.
- You can mix it into a hot meal (make the evening meal or during the restaurant date) and its power is increased. It gives between 3 and 4 points.
- Or you can give it directly when they are sleeping, but you will have to increase your skills to avoid waking them up.
There are more details in the "tips" section.

2. To work for Valentina, all you have to do is go see her when she is in her garage right next to her house.

3. The land is not very big so it is next to the house but it is not when it is close to the pool. It is on the terrace on the other side of the house.

Each NPC has a calendar with where they are each hour in their folder.
You can also use the "previous page and next page" keys to bring up the city map or smartphone after you have purchased it.

cant save after creating potion
You have to use the red glyph in the cave or go to your room and use the bed to save.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
2. To work for Valentina, all you have to do is go see her when she is in her garage right next to her house.
I probably shoulda worded it as "what do I have to do to be able to do garage work"
Which is get Valentina to 100 affection first

so, I played this on another PC.
Images kept freezing no matter what compatibility I used.

I googled and found this

Limited the frame rate and video worked perfectly.
At least as far as the two Elsa shower peeping I tried.

tried playing the weekend days, all went smooth except sweetie's dinner compliment scene

1726835658582.png

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I probably shoulda worded it as "what do I have to do to be able to do garage work"
Which is get Valentina to 100 affection first

so, I played this on another PC.
Images kept freezing no matter what compatibility I used.

I googled and found this

Limited the frame rate and video worked perfectly.
At least as far as the two Elsa shower peeping I tried.

tried playing the weekend days, all went smooth except sweetie's dinner compliment scene

View attachment 4053361
When it freezes, you can press the space bar, it closes the video and continues the event. Yanfy's plugin doesn't work and doesn't fix the problem, it's written in the spoiler tag. After that, it is another manipulation that you must do to fix the problem on your computer. It is the manual manipulation of the one I propose. I can't fix this problem in the game edition.
The big problem is that the game keeps running while the video is playing, this causes a lot of computer performance consumption and freezes the video (not the game). I cut as many programs as possible from the game and placed a black screen to reduce the consumption but the problem remains for some computers.

For Valentina, you have to choose the option "other" and then, "work as an assistant". When this 1st quest is finished, you will be able to do her accounting but you have to increase your intelligence skill for that.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
When it freezes, you can press the space bar, it closes the video and continues the event.
yeah, that's not a fix. That's like saying just play without the video files.

and as I said, after I did what the link told me to.
Videos play. Except that one video I mentioned.

For Valentina, you have to choose the option "other" and then, "work as an assistant". When this 1st quest is finished, you will be able to do her accounting but you have to increase your intelligence skill for that.
yeah, this one was my bad. Apparently I missed that option until I got 100 likes xD

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
yeah, that's not a fix. That's like saying just play without the video files.

and as I said, after I did what the link told me to.
Videos play. Except that one video I mentioned.

yeah, this one was my bad. Apparently I missed that option until I got 100 likes xD
I hope this will be the only video that freezes. I'm going to add the link to see your post for those who don't work the 1st solution.

PS : There is another plugin that should normally fix the problem but I tested it and it doesn't work.

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. I have a little problem when I try to give a potion to Piper at night when she sleeps. The introduction of the laundry basket prevents me from giving it to her, so it takes me longer to upload the corruption and advance in her quests. On the other hand I have seen a small bug in Sheila's section, when I select Back, it doesn't work and she is still in her file. I have to Exit to be able to continue. Best regards

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Good morning. I have a little problem when I try to give a potion to Piper at night when she sleeps. The introduction of the laundry basket prevents me from giving it to her, so it takes me longer to upload the corruption and advance in her quests. On the other hand I have seen a small bug in Sheila's section, when I select Back, it doesn't work and she is still in her file. I have to Exit to be able to continue. Best regards
I'm surprised that no one reports a bug. That's it, it's fixed.
View attachment CommonEvents.zip
View attachment Map010.zip

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I'm surprised that no one reports a bug. That's it, it's fixed.
View attachment 4056178
View attachment 4056179
Thank you very much. Sorry I am giving some reports today. On some events, for example Sabrina, in the morning when I check the documents, or on the weekend with kendra when I take her out of the UVA machine, the clock shows a time that exceeds the real time. I also have some problems with the requirements to do some missions, which indicate higher values than I really need.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Thank you very much. Sorry I am giving some reports today. On some events, for example Sabrina, in the morning when I check the documents, or on the weekend with kendra when I take her out of the UVA machine, the clock shows a time that exceeds the real time. I also have some problems with the requirements to do some missions, which indicate higher values than I really need.
I'll check all this but it may take longer to find. So it will be for a future version.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76
1.90 star(s) 21 Votes