Unity - Completed - The Witch's Warehouse Management [Final] [MARU HANI DOU]

1. 4.00 star(s)

lein0862

Short, sweet, and easy. Finished this rather quickly. The outfits are enjoyable and the animations in the archive are nice though I honestly wish you could choose which outfit she wears for the animations. All in all it's a nice quick play if you got the patience for block pushing puzzles.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GreatTurtleKing

This game is like Very good and the story is good

This game has really great animation and art. The Animation is smooth and no problem or bug. The Art is great thats all I can say but sometimes its hard to see the Cum stain on her when sex happens.

Bugless and takes less than 5 minute to complete. I would Recommend that game to people
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5055050

I really enjoyed The Witch's Warehouse Management, even if it just was a simple yet fun puzzle game.
    It really shined with its charming art style and the cute design of "Maho the wizard"

The H-scenes and costumes are pretty nice, but there are not many of them, unfortunately.

Still, an amusing, short puzzle game to relax and chill.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

cute little game with an oddly grim ending, puzzles are quite easy but no too easy as to not bore you, the game offers some challenges and the rewards keep you going. it's good for what it is, it's not a big project, but it's a solid one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

I've given games with a lot more content a lot less stars. But why I like this game is its a small package and you get exactly what it says on the tin and sometimes I just really wana play some simple puzzles done well.

-32 Levels of that little warehouse box pushing game.
    -a couple sentences of intro story, the levels, a couple sentences of outro story (extremely basic)
    -the pixel art is cute.
    -the puzzles were good imo ranging from easy to some medium-hard that I had to think for a minute or two, nothing crazy
    -the soundtrack is nice and relaxing
    -she unlocks like 6 costumes with some variations and some 6 short little pixel h scenes w/ no dialogue (gifs basically), nothing exciting, but kinda cute (don't play this game just for the h)

So play if youre in the mood for a nice short relaxing puzzle game with a little h theming.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

alex211

Definitely not a whole bunch to unpack here. It's a cute girl who's "molested" by a nameless character (maybe you?) during her job at a warehouse. You do a few somewhat easy puzzles (couple head scratchers now and then) and then you get some hot pixel art to jerk off to. Technically the whole game is playable with one hand. What more can you ask for?

Art: 3/5 - It's pixel art!! If that wasn't obvious enough. And the quality isn't absolutely awful but it's not amazing either. I love pixel art with more detail and sometimes the detail isn't the best. There's not a ton of it, but this is obviously just a quick 30-45 minute game. (Not sure where they got the 1-2 hours from)

Gameplay: 4/5 - It's a puzzle game where you push blocks on top of specific squares while also trying not to dead end yourself by pushing a block to close to the edge to where it can't be pushed in a needed direction or blocking your own blocks in. You can press R to reset quickly and the puzzles aren't pretending to be made for 160 IQ people. They're mostly all simple (the longest I took was maybe 5 minutes on one) and it's fun enough but short enough to not become tedious. It's a hard thing to hit especially in these small games so I was happy the creator isn't try to pad the fuck out of the game by making it needlessly hard or long.

Story: 2/5 - There isn't one. There's like 5 sentences of dialogue that is basically a slightly extended synopsis of what you read when you downloaded the game. At least it doesn't pretend to be deep or something.

Overall: 4/5 - Overall, a quick little time passer. I got to do some puzzles and I saw some decent sex art. You have a nice little sprite of the cute anime girl that changes as you do the puzzles. You see her in different outfits and moods and then you unlock sex scenes you can view for your pleasure at the title screen. That being said it's only like 6 or 7 and they're short 10-15 second loops and not exactly blow your mind. The outfits you unlock are just a 1 second loop of her in the cliche japanese outfits sometimes looking horny. If I was rating it just for H alone I'd give it like a 3 or maybe a 2. But it's simple and enjoyable enough to not blast it that hard.