Others - Completed - The World Is Ruled According to Sexual Prowess So I’m Playing Dirty to Get My Harem Episode 1 [Final] [Boom! Boom! Douga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This is what i'm talking about! This game is absolutely hilarious! And pretty much follows the regular Isekai anime plot line where the MC is killed in his home world and then reincarnated in a new one by a goddess. This Goddess happens to be the Goddess of Sex and gives the MC two wishes. The character wishes for all relationships to be decided by who is better at sex , and also for the goddess to come along as well and be his sex teacher as he is a virgin.

This reminds me alot of the anime Konosuba, anyways you have a couple cool little animation photo puzzles you have to solve in order to advance to the next anime scene. Very straight forward and easy the game took about 20 minutes I highly recommend! Not really much game play besides solving the photo/animation puzzles it is practically just an anime with a puzzle but this Game is hilarious looking forward to the next episode! This version is only episode 1.