3D-Daz The XXX adventures of Danny McCroy - episode 6 (Visit to sexologist - part 3) - "The dildo MILFs" - [Lednah]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys this is a sample gallery of the 6-th episode "The dildo MILFs" of my multi-part plot driven incest comics about the redhead college student Danny McCroy and his hot mom Colleen.
If you like my work please spread the word and it will be great if you decide to support me on .
Enjoy.
PS. To understand the final you need to view the end of episode 5.

Last edited:

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Will you add more extreme fetishes like piss, bdsm, etc...? I think I saw main milf in some bdsm picture with boobs in some kind of device and it loked awesome! I Loved it! OR you plan to keep it vanilla like y3df? Your work is great, keep it up.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice comic, Lednah! Love the milfs - and the predatory look he gives her in pic 5 is great :LOL:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Will you add more extreme fetishes like piss, bdsm, etc...? I think I saw main milf in some bdsm picture with boobs in some kind of device and it loked awesome! I Loved it! OR you plan to keep it vanilla like y3df? Your work is great, keep it up.
Piss will be definitely. Some BDSM too but no extremely. sometimes ago I made this screen just to try how it will look - but I don't plan to introduce it in the main story of the comics. Still after several episodes there will be spin-offs and I don't know right now how the things will go. Actually after I choose the idea of the episode, I leave the story itself to lead the content.
Anyway - enjoy the picture but this will not be part of the main storyline:

Tit_press.png

Edit: I started to post the whole old episodes - you can find them in the comics section.

Oh, and guys - if you like my work maybe you will consider to vote for them too:)

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Dude I will gladly vote for your comics, But I do not even know if there is some voting system or what lol. xD
On the top in the right of the title you will see 5 starts. They are dull if there are no votes and some of them are red if there is at least one vote. Just click on the starts and the vote pop-up will appear.

Edit: this is a link to the full comics episodes, in this forum are previews only, but you can see the latest previews here.

Reactions: animsatan666
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote