HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.3a] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What type of content do you want to see in my games?

• I want more latex!

Votes: 654 40.3%
  • I want more ropes!

Votes: 426 26.2%
  • I want more chains!

Votes: 445 27.4%
  • I want more straitjackets!

Votes: 337 20.8%
  • I want more lesbian!

Votes: 513 31.6%
  • I want more m/f!

Votes: 434 26.7%
  • I want more gangbangs!

Votes: 509 31.4%
  • I want more femdom!

Votes: 463 28.5%
  • I want more sissies!

Votes: 458 28.2%

• Total voters

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.6 is upon us!

The new version brings a crucial change to the game: and that is combat!

- 22 new combat scenarios were added, including two that involve spacecraft.

- The weapons that can be used at the moment are the regular guns, the shotgun and the submachine gun.

- The swords are to remain cosmetic only. I might remove them from the game later on, as I can't find a scenario where you would use a sword instead of a gun.

- Ruanite has taken the role of armor. If you wear it, the damage you receive in fights is divided by half.

As for the the difficulty:

- If you have a problem with the Zheng He you can choose to skip the introduction in the main menu.

- If you have problems later on just do the mission with Neil. The Kraken will be up against the Emerald Grace and the Gneisenau at the same time so the space battle will be easy. If you do not rush in, you will only have to fight one group while you are wearing ruanite, which then you keep, plus you will get enough money to buy the submachine guns on Jafar.

- There are a couple fights where the mc is to lose by default. I.e. the third encounter with the karakans. If you cannot do squat despite the fact that you have ruanite equipped plus the submachine guns, that's a good sign that you are in one of those.

Aside from the combat system, I also added back the pony path from the 0.1.0 version (you can download the 0.1.0 version through Mega or play it through ), of course with keyboard support and new renders :) You can start by going to Alescia and chasing after the pony.

Now I also promised that I would add an alternate version of this path, where Adelyn has to pull carts as a pony, however the combat system was very difficult to add in such a short time, and I just couldn't get there. The next update is due to arrive on August 25. It could be the path that I create then, however there are some other routes too that are ripe for extension (including the Keith path), so I will let the voters decide on that front. :)

As for the vote we had on Stellar Justice: The deserters bad end had 1 captain and 1 vice admiral while the pirate bad end had 4 vice admirals. So needless to say, the pirate bad end won (I attached the .csv file to the patreon post if you want more details).

As for the conversion: Now the part where I can finally replace everything with renders is far away. I honestly don't know how long at this point. Spending the money on a Torei style VN would be just smarter on a cost/return basis (and even that is very far away at the moment :D). But what I could do is to improve on the game using the ai and some common sense, starting with Jafar becoming the main location, and of course to add more stuff to the game, inclucing the ship being upgradable and some sort of a progression system.

I intend to make these updates in parallel with the slavery paths that are being extended. The idea is that there would be always some new content to vote on, and as the new content gets added the game it always evolves a bit. Now the first bit will be the biggest one to make (I will try to finish it by August 25, but no promises!), since I will have to extend the introduction part so it would be more story oriented. The plan is that after the fight with the Zheng He the pair would go to Jafar to meet a guy named Strelok, but the guy is not there (later on it would turn out that he became fast food to some creature), hence there would be the part where they go around the station looking for jobs. And as it happens they also realize that the ship got damaged in the fight a lot more than they thought, so they either sell their body/accept Neil's offer/wait for new stuff to be added by the developer.

As for Helcion IV and Alescia I think the best is to remove them for the time being. Helcion IV will be added with the part when Adelyn submits to Elena, and Adelyn will have to work there to provide for her Mistress. Alescia will be added back as part of a kidnapping event chain, where the pair has to get out of slavery, get weapons, clothes and take back the Emerald Grace from bandits. The point is that each location would have some sort of a purpose instead of the aimless wandering that I have right now. As for the existing enslavement paths, I will add the option to surrender to the Zheng He, and basically zigzag to them being sold to slavery. This way the player will still be able to experience the Elizabeth/Catlady/Rita paths, although I'm pretty sure they will be added back later.

I also thought about adding femdom into the game. And well... Why not? :D So at one point a new start scenario will pop up where you can start the game as a male, and have Elena at your side as your Mistress (this will be a very extensive change though, so don't expect it to drop very soon :D). Instant sissyfication will be a big part though since I'm not into the male to male stuff, but I very much adore the male to sissy stuff. So if the male mc gets captured by Neil he will be turned into a sissy by default (and well.... stay that way... so this mission will have an extra twist in it :D).

Alright, I think that's all what I wanted to say. I will be back on August 11 with Stellar Justice 0.4! :)

And of course, some images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free release date: September 28, 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: PickerLewd
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes