H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
this is seriously disappointing... excellent concept but terrible execution
The game is way too difficult to make the payoff worth it. You starve way too quickly and just the starting nighttime enemies can one shot you on normal difficulty...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to My Secret Summer Vacation (another game by this guy)? Can't seem to find it on the site anywhere. Also does anyone know if it ever got patched to 2.0, or was the translation only patched as far as 1.71?

Also, is there an ending to this game, or does it just continue indefinitely? How many other survivors are there? Currently I've found 4 generic male students and 5 named girls (including a teacher), are there any others? There are an awful lot of bones around the place, makes me a bit concerned on the exact number of survivors.

And where are the Blue Fruits.....?

HOW CURE THE FUCKING POISON!!!!????
White Fruit, found on ground plants in the second area onward.

Reactions: khirez

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Not entirely sure what happened to it, but I do remember someone did a partial translation to the 2.0 version. Don't remember how many lines were done as I kinda skipped straight to the unlocked gallery for the new content.

There's an ending for this game. Just need to stay alive for 8 days, and the ending does change slightly, depending on how many survivors you were able to save & if you killed the boss or not. There are only 6 females and 4 males to save. There is a 5th male, who's a doctor, but I can't remember if he was essential or not as he never goes to the cave after you find him. Haven't played this game in a long while.

The other bones that don't have any flavor text to them is just there for the atmosphere.
You know.... cause of all the zombies hanging about.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not entirely sure what happened to it, but I do remember someone did a partial translation to the 2.0 version. Don't remember how many lines were done as I kinda skipped straight to the unlocked gallery for the new content.

There's an ending for this game. Just need to stay alive for 8 days, and the ending does change slightly, depending on how many survivors you were able to save & if you killed the boss or not. There are only 6 females and 4 males to save. There is a 5th male, who's a doctor, but I can't remember if he was essential or not as he never goes to the cave after you find him. Haven't played this game in a long while.

The other bones that don't have any flavor text to them is just there for the atmosphere.
You know.... cause of all the zombies hanging about.
Yeah, I literally found the girl+doctor just before I checked the reply lol. The doctor does seem to go to the cave though, it could be that you have to have beaten the Mother before talking to him (by Day 5 he vanishes from the game if you didn't find the cave, with the girl tied to a rock outside the cave, by Day 6 she's zombified). When you find him there (beside the alien body), he confirms some more of the lore and explains why the aboriginals have been zombifying. He's also seen on the beach at the ending, dunno if he's needed for True End or not though.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Really? English translation seems to work fine for me. Game will always default to Japanese when you fire the program up, so you'll need to select the 4th option (should have "Lang" mentioned there), once the main menu is displayed. Then select the 4th option, which should say English to have the text translated.

D

Deleted member 1375282

To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
that does not seem to matter that much because things are still in japanese when i click the Language option... so how the fuck should me and other people have the slightest clue what to pick??? it is very impossible to know do not give people false hope about the patch fix okey. Dont bother downloading the patch its just a ruse

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
1 GB huh. I expect some good stuff from this game although I quite worry about problem people having

Apr 23, 2017
anyone of you remember a game with sex scenes kinda similiar to this where an entire city is asleep and you fight some living vines to get in there? Cause when i saw the preview picks i remember that game but for the life of me cant remember the name

Kyomi

May 8, 2017
anyone of you remember a game with sex scenes kinda similiar to this where an entire city is asleep and you fight some living vines to get in there? Cause when i saw the preview picks i remember that game but for the life of me cant remember the name
Are you talking about ?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Pros

-Newgame+ that carries over level and some gear!
-Good art
-Recollection room
-Limited skills
-Reasonable length
-Multiple endings
-Don't need to worry about NPC health (as long as they are in cave)

Cons
-Game endings are not available in recollection.
-Not 100% translated. (H scenes and a couple items near the ocean)
-Some clean water locations have no spot to gather water. (like mountain cave)

Overall
i had a good time,i'd recommend this.

Tips
As soon as you can, go back to where you start and get the bottle there.
water gets drained quickly,especially if you have sex.

you need to survive 8 days, game ends on the 8th morning.
can tell what day it is by the board in the base,north of the males beds.

examine every new object to see if it is obtainable or not (if you can walk over it do that then try)

Reactions: Giovany
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes