Canade

Sep 26, 2018
12/9/2020

Z_Mod.2 rar >> Fixed the clock. Added in code from the original Chronus file to fix an issue, apparently I removed the code.. :oops:. It's fixed now. The missing code caused the TimeInterval error.

HentaiGuru All fixed.

Last edited:

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
is it just me or something with the game? the menu when you press button X keep popping up when im playing, I dont know if something wrong with my keyboard or something, I mean if its my keyboard fault I shouldnt be able to type all this words, it keep popping up and I cannot played the game because of it, it happen after I go to the cave

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
and.....how to skip H Scene ? :) tried hold Enter for 10 sec but nothing happened. Just black screen then the scene keep replay

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
and.....how to skip H Scene ? :) tried hold Enter for 10 sec but nothing happened. Just black screen then the scene keep replay
Try holding the button at different times during the H-scene. You'll have to play around with the timing to get it to work, game has issues.

Gothic_Wolf

Nov 12, 2019
To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
once installed the game wont load just a black screen.... any idea why?

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
My version (edited mtl). What's inside? Game + patch + save (overpowered, missing Yamano's rape/zombie scene). Merry Xmas.
Does this utilize the other patch here as a base or is it 100% yours? What are the differences? Does it support the mod?

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Does this utilize the other patch here as a base or is it 100% yours? What are the differences? Does it support the mod?
Nope, 100% mine, havent checked the already available version, but i believe they're minimum. Mod? Idk, anyway, there are a save with high stats, so will be able to clear the game without issues. And h-scenes translated

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Herr4Share

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Nope, 100% mine, havent checked the already available version, but i believe they're minimum. Mod? Idk, anyway, there are a save with high stats, so will be able to clear the game without issues. And h-scenes translated
Ty for answering. Happy new year.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
How did you translate the h-scenes

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes